Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Console Ahoy!

wiiu - Virtual Console: The TG-16 Console Is Being Added To The North American Virtual Console Service Tomorrow! Bonksa10

It's been a longtime coming, but the wait is finally over in North America as TG-16 games are now starting to roll-out on the Wii U Virtual Console service! The first three TG-16 games will be hitting the eShop tomorrow. Here's the full launch lineup:

◆ Bonk's Adventure.
◆ R-Type.
◆ New Adventure Island.

The games will be priced at $5.99 with a discounted price of $1 if you already have the titles via Wii Mode! What do you think of this week's VC lineup? Are you excited that a new system is finally hitting the Wii U Virtual Console service? As always be sure to let us know in our comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

#WiiU #VC #eShop #TG16

wiiu - Virtual Console: The TG-16 Console Is Being Added To The North American Virtual Console Service Tomorrow! 19654

wiiu - Virtual Console: The TG-16 Console Is Being Added To The North American Virtual Console Service Tomorrow! 87457210

wiiu - Virtual Console: The TG-16 Console Is Being Added To The North American Virtual Console Service Tomorrow! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
interesting, especially with the discount since they wernt discounted in Japan IIRC, not that it matters to me since i dont have any TG16 games yet
Amufungal
@Minato Get Neutopia and its sequel when they are released. Smile
They are Zelda clones that are just as good as the real 2D Zelda games. Smile
Amufungal
It looks like Japan might be getting SMS and Megadrive games soon.
The Wii U versions of these games will not have save states or Miiverse so they probably run through Wii mode. Smile
KokorOtaku
Otaku
@Minato I think it was revealed in the latest issue of Coro Coro.
RyanNerdyGamer
It's awesome to see all these classic consoles finally being added to the Wii U eShop! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
i still see no info for MS or Genesis coming though Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
@Minato I'm looking at getting some Mega Drive games from the Wii Shop Channel for my Wii before @BurstDashV8's visit next month, since he's a massive Sonic fan. My picks are Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic Spinball, plus maybe Sonic 1 (for Blue Sphere) or Sonic 4.
KokorOtaku
I hope NeoGeo comes before years end. I do wonder if something will change on the 3DS in Sept. since thats when the DSi Shop closes in Japan, so maybe they're getting ready for the Wii Shop to?
Anime_Gurl
Yay! We finally have a third party vc system for Wii U! ^-^
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)