Go down
Admin
View user profile

Any Free Sony Rewards Programs?

on July 10th 2016, 2:58 pm
Does Sony have a free rewards program for making purchases on the Playstation Store, similar to that of Club Nintendo or My Nintendo? Thanks in advance! Wink

Re: Any Free Sony Rewards Programs?

on July 11th 2016, 2:47 am
The only program like that is PlayStation Plus, which gives you two free pre-selected games every month and some exclusive discounts on games and add-ons in the PlayStation Store, but it isn't a free service. However, the PS Store has loads of regular discounts and sales for all owners, such as the current "Big in Japan" sale.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne

on July 12th 2016, 1:42 pm
@GeekyGamerZack There's another one, but it's useless if you don't own Sony's rewards card.

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on July 12th 2016, 3:49 pm
@Amufungal There's another one?! Shocked

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum