Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
I wasn't expecting WiiWareWave to launch a sister website. Has anyone else received the email? This is awesome news!

@Ichigofan: The beginning stages of our transition to a general gaming website has begun! We'll be separating the two distinct sections onto two different pages to give it a "sister site" treatment. In any case feel free to start some Playstation discussions in our PlaystationWave forum section.

Last edited by Ichigofan on July 10th 2016, 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update!)

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

PlaystationWave! Rena-rena-ryuugu
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
June 22nd 2016, 6:57 pmRyanNerdyGamer
I certainly have, and I must admit that it's pretty exciting. Happy
KeAfan7
June 23rd 2016, 12:10 pmKeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack Do you think that you could make a banner for PlaystationWave using that artistic talent of yours? Just a stock background of the sony logo background along with a collage of characters from games released on Sony platforms that you create in your own CoS style with the title PlaystationWave Written over a large portion of the banner. It should be the same size as the our official WiiWareWave banner at the top of every page. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
June 23rd 2016, 3:11 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Sure, I can give it a try! PlaystationWave! 631737971

(At first I read "artistic talent" as "autistic talent", and while both points are correct for me, it's still a little embarrassing that my mind made that mistake... PlaystationWave! 1625187496 )
KeAfan7
July 10th 2016, 12:11 amKeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack The beginning stages of our transition to a general gaming website has begun! We'll be separating the two distinct sections onto two different pages to give it a "sister site" treatment. In any case feel free to start some Playstation discussions in our PlaystationWave forum section. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
July 10th 2016, 2:24 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Ichigofan Does this mean the WiiWareWave portion will eventually become NintendoWave?
KeAfan7
July 10th 2016, 2:48 pmKeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack Perhaps. Wink
Amufungal
July 12th 2016, 1:40 pmAmufungal
@GeekyGamerZack will you review any PS4 or Playstation Vita games? Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
July 12th 2016, 3:47 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Amufungal Of course! The question is which of my one PS4 games to review first: or LittleBigPlanet 3... Rolling Eyes
Otaku
July 13th 2016, 3:06 pmOtaku
@GeekyGamerZack I'd like to request a review for the Ratchet and Clank PS4 remake! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
July 13th 2016, 3:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Otaku I'm looking to get Ratchet & Clank at some point, so it'd be a privilege to write a review on it. PlaystationWave! 631737971
KeAfan7
July 14th 2016, 2:34 pmKeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack Please write a review for LittleBigPlanet 3. Wink
Also would you be willing to review PS4 games frequently if I managed to get you some AU review codes? Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
July 14th 2016, 3:22 pmRyanNerdyGamer
@Ichigofan Absotively! Very Happy

Adds "Play LittleBigPlanet 3 for a while" to his schedule
Clears space on his PS4 for a bunch of review games (not hard to do since I own two games)

By the way, I'd also like to review how LBP3 plays in multiplayer, so the review will probably be expanded once I play with @BurstDashV8 next month. PlaystationWave! 631737971
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
August 29th 2016, 1:47 amWilliamFrankLepleyIII
I see everyone is migrating to a Playstation console while the WiiU is slowly dying off. lol!
Well, at least until TLoZ: Breath of the Wild and the NX console is released
KeAfan7
August 29th 2016, 12:31 pmKeAfan7
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Nintendo is in a dangerous spot right now, if they don't win back their longtime fans with the NX they're probably going to have to leave the console market, though they'll definitely stick around for more dedicated handhelds as those actually still sell quite well.
Neptune
August 31st 2016, 2:48 pmNeptune
Neato! cheers
Aqua Cherry Blossom
September 6th 2016, 12:38 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Indeed lol. Rolling Eyes
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)