View previous topicView next topic

PlaystationWave!

Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I wasn't expecting WiiWareWave to launch a sister website. Has anyone else received the email? This is awesome news!

@Ichigofan: The beginning stages of our transition to a general gaming website has begun! We'll be separating the two distinct sections onto two different pages to give it a "sister site" treatment. In any case feel free to start some Playstation discussions in our PlaystationWave forum section.

Last edited by Ichigofan on July 10th 2016, 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update!)

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on June 22nd 2016, 6:57 pmGeekyGamerZack
I certainly have, and I must admit that it's pretty exciting. Happy
on June 23rd 2016, 12:10 pmReanfan
@GeekyGamerZack Do you think that you could make a banner for PlaystationWave using that artistic talent of yours? Just a stock background of the sony logo background along with a collage of characters from games released on Sony platforms that you create in your own CoS style with the title PlaystationWave Written over a large portion of the banner. It should be the same size as the our official WiiWareWave banner at the top of every page. Wink
on June 23rd 2016, 3:11 pmGeekyGamerZack
Sure, I can give it a try!

(At first I read "artistic talent" as "autistic talent", and while both points are correct for me, it's still a little embarrassing that my mind made that mistake... )
on July 10th 2016, 12:11 amReanfan
@GeekyGamerZack The beginning stages of our transition to a general gaming website has begun! We'll be separating the two distinct sections onto two different pages to give it a "sister site" treatment. In any case feel free to start some Playstation discussions in our PlaystationWave forum section. Wink
on July 10th 2016, 2:24 pmGeekyGamerZack
@Ichigofan Does this mean the WiiWareWave portion will eventually become NintendoWave?
on July 10th 2016, 2:48 pmReanfan
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@GeekyGamerZack Perhaps. Wink
on July 12th 2016, 1:40 pmAmufungal
@GeekyGamerZack will you review any PS4 or Playstation Vita games? Smile
on July 12th 2016, 3:47 pmGeekyGamerZack
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Amufungal Of course! The question is which of my one PS4 games to review first: or LittleBigPlanet 3... Rolling Eyes
on July 13th 2016, 3:06 pmOtaku
@GeekyGamerZack I'd like to request a review for the Ratchet and Clank PS4 remake! Very Happy
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum