Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Funky Rhythm Demo Available As Well!

E3 - E3: Rhythm Heaven: Megamix (3DS) Available Now In North America! Origin12

Nintendo made a fairly shocking announcement at the end of today's Treehouse broadcast! The surprise is rhythmical fun! That's right folks, Nintendo has just released Rhythm Heaven: Megamix on the North American 3DS eShop, the game be downloaded as of the end of the broadcast which was about an hour ago! The game is rather pricey for a digital only title with a price of $34.99. Europe will apparently be getting a physical retail version of the game at a later date. A demo is also currently available for the game for those of you who want to try the game before you buy it!

Anyways what do you think of this surprise announcement, also are you European members disappointed that this game is not available in your region at present? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

#E3 #3DS #eShop #RhythmHeavenMegamix #Nintendo #Rhythm

E3 - E3: Rhythm Heaven: Megamix (3DS) Available Now In North America! 19654

E3 - E3: Rhythm Heaven: Megamix (3DS) Available Now In North America! 87457210

E3 - E3: Rhythm Heaven: Megamix (3DS) Available Now In North America! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ToughGamer
@Ichigofan That's the Canadian price.
KokorOtaku
grrr gotta get a working SD card... hopefully by Sunday
Grumblevolcano
Nintendo of Europe hates us, but at least they aren't as bad as Nintendo of America as a whole.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
I'm not a fan of the series especially with a retail price tag. Sad
KokorOtaku
just got it today and I like it better the the touch only DS game
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
@Minato The the touch only DS game? What's that?
KokorOtaku
*then the, sorry typo
KeAfan7
@Minato Gotta hate those typo's. I do it all the time now that my eyesight isn't that great...plus autocorrect sucks lol! lol!
Marioman18
@Grumblevolcano Nintendo hates everyone who's not Japanese. Twisted Evil
Aqua Cherry Blossom
PRMF_Red18x wrote:@Grumblevolcano Nintendo hates everyone who's not Japanese. Twisted Evil
So true lol. Rolling Eyes
SuperVash
$30 is too rich for my blood. Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)