Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Reveals Please!

AVG Discussion: Ichigofan On What He Wants To See From Nintendo During This Year's E3! Nintendo%203e3%202016_zpswfuxd2ee

Nintendo has made some rather strange choices for E3 this year by doing away with their traditional E3 broadcast, focusing primarily on a single game with some other already known content being shown off. This certainly doesn't mean that we won't get a few surprises along the way, but the key is to keep your expectations in-check.

These are some of my hopes for Nintendo @E3 based on their current plans for this year!

Nintendo needs to have a nindie sizzle reel to showcase upcoming indie titles releasing on the Wii U and 3DS.

Show footage of some of the more promising looking indie titles releasing soon including Freedom Planet 2, Soul Saga, Earthlock: Festival of Magic, YIIK, Citadale: Gate of Souls, The Next Penelope, Tumblestones, etc.

Reveal a few new first party eShop esclusives for the Wii U hopefully with something Mario or Zelda related to help flesh-out this year's release schedule!

Localize several Japanese only titles on the Wii U VC to appease the die hard fans and again fill-in the 2016 release schedule.

Release Mother 3 in the West! In 2013 Earthbound aka Mother 2 was released on the Wii U VC, in 2014 Mother 3 was hinted at, in 2015 Earthbound Beginnings aka Mother 1 was released on the Wii U VC, so it'd make sense if Earthbound Endings aka Mother 3 is released on the Wii U VC this E3!

Add GCN, TG-16/CD, and NEOGEO to the Wii U VC service as the final systems to launch on the service "at least on Wii U"!

Announce more DLC for Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros., Super Mario Maker, Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors for Wii U and DLC for games that haven't received any yet such as Mario Tennis, Star Fox Zero, Super Mario 3D World, and Pokkén Tournament.

A demo of Zelda U should be released during E3 immediately after the announcement!

Of course I doubt that all of that will actually happen, but even if only 4-5 of the items on my list are checked that would make for a wonderful E3 surprise! Anyways what do you hope will be announced by Nintendo during this year's E3? Which items on our wishlist do you hope end up happening? As always be sure to let us know in our comment section below!

#AVGD #Exclusive #Feature #E3 #Nintendo #WiiU #3DS #eShop

Last edited by Ichigofan on June 9th 2016, 9:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

AVG Discussion: Ichigofan On What He Wants To See From Nintendo During This Year's E3! 19654

AVG Discussion: Ichigofan On What He Wants To See From Nintendo During This Year's E3! 87457210

AVG Discussion: Ichigofan On What He Wants To See From Nintendo During This Year's E3! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@KingreX32 This needs a custom image! Thanks in advance. Wink
Trinity33
Please localize Mother 3 and announce a @$$load of dlc for currently released Wii U games to tide us over until the release of the NX. More VC systems would be good too! Cool
Akatsuki
What a nice article @Ichigofan! I fixed an error in the title of your topic. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
Here's my list:

•New details relating to Pokémon Sun and Moon

That is all. AVG Discussion: Ichigofan On What He Wants To See From Nintendo During This Year's E3! 631737971
KokorOtaku
I think I'll be fine with a bunch of VC, and DLC as I have 200+ games on my backlogg that are current gen (meaning VC as well)
KingreX32
Ichigofan wrote:@KingreX32 This needs a custom image! Thanks in advance. Wink

Alright dude Done.
RWBY_Red
Staroceancrazy
I hope Nintendo surprises us at this year's #E3 but I'm not holding my breath.
#AVGD
Tinglemaster
As huge of a Zelda fan as I am I do hope Nintendo has something else to show at #e3 besides #PokémonSunMoon.
#ZeldaU #AVGD
KeAfan7
@Tinglemaster Unfortunately that didn't happen, oh and that avatar is going to give someone a seizure one day lmao! Razz

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)