View previous topicView next topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Kart racing content on the way?

Nintendo of Europe recently posted a tweet on their Twitter account that has caused speculation of the continuation of Mario Kart 8 DLC, as seen below

Mario Kart 8 is a fantastic game, as mentioned in my review here and the DLC we have so far is very well made and at a good price, which I gave a detailed look at DLC here

Considering it's been a while since Mario Kart 8 has gotten DLC, Nintendo may have another batch up their sleeves as the Wii U is slowly going to fade as the NX approaches release next year. Although Nintendo is focusing on the new home console Zelda at E3 this year, here's hoping we'll get a direct around the same time.

source from NoE Twitter

#WiiU #Retail #DLC #eShop #Racing #MK8

~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

Thanks for posting this important news article @Gamergy! Wink
on June 4th 2016, 2:44 amGeekyGamerZack
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Wait...what?! Shocked
on June 5th 2016, 11:30 amDigiDestined
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This is such nice news to hear #MK8 #DLC. Smile
I hope Nintendo isn't just trolling us. Sad
#MK8 #DLC.
on June 5th 2016, 5:50 pmSneaker
I would love that, loved the DLC in the past and it would be a great way for people to keep playing Mario Kart.
If there really is new DLC, then I hope it includes [INSERT COURSE NAME HERE] and [INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE]. It sucks that they weren't part of the game in the first place, so now's the chance for [INSERT DEVELOPER NAME HERE] to redeem themselves!
This would make sense considering that the NX launch was delayed until next year.
on June 7th 2016, 2:32 pmKokorOtaku
@LizofDoom NX wasnt delayed at all, Nintendo never said it would release, nor did i believe it would release this year, it was all rumors and speculations
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum