Go down

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon Discussion

on November 9th 2016, 5:05 pm
Well, thanks to some individuals who got their copies early, the entire game has been leaked. I don't want to search Google for Sun and Moon info in case I accidentally stumble across some HUGE spoilers. Not even my YouTube feed is safe, as I have already learned things about a few Pokémon that I'd have preferred to learn on my own. Bored/What the...?

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 15th 2016, 12:34 am
Okay, I've been working out some ideas for possible party members in these games, as well as nicknames for them. I decided to try some simpler naming patterns for my teams this time around, with a theme of basic words and onomatopoeia in Japanese (Sun) and English (Moon):

Sun
Litten - Gao
Rockruff - Okami
Alolan Exeggutor - Yashi
Stufful - Kuma
Tapu Koko - Tori
Salandit - Imori

Moon
Rowlet - Hoo
Oranguru - Sage
Alolan Marowak - Bone
Grubbin - Buzz
Tapu Fini - Spray

What do you think of those nicknames? Happy

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on November 17th 2016, 12:16 am
Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy! In just a few hours' time, I can start playing my copy of Pokémon Sun! I should get some snacks or something, 'cause it's gonna be a looooong (and awesome) night... Clefairy

on November 24th 2016, 7:29 pm
Wow. This game is AMAZING! I started with Litten (currently a Torracat), and my party currently sits at ten members, including an Alola Form Pokémon (Kasshoku the Diglett), and I'd still like to add a bunch more to my team. Here is my current roster:

• Gao (Torracat♂) - Equipped with Firium-Z
• Okami (Rockruff♀)
• Imori (Salandit♂)
• Yorisou (Stufful♂) - Equipped with Fightinium-Z
• Kajitsu (Steenee♀) - Equipped with Grassium-Z
• Kasshoku (Alolan Diglett♂)
• Nemui (Drowzee♂)
• Ashimoto (Tauros♂) - Equipped with Normalium-Z
• Dokutake (Paras♀)
• Tsunami (Gyarados♀)

And here is what I'd still like to find:

• Tapu Koko
• Mimikyu♂
• Exeggcute♂
• Alolan Vulpix♀
• UB-04 BLADE

on December 6th 2016, 10:11 pm
I found a shiny Yungoos! It's not exactly my favourite Pokémon species, but at least it isn't another shiny Psyduck! Happy #VarietyFTW

on September 15th 2017, 8:47 pm
@GeekyGamerZack congratulations, unfortunately I've had the misfortune of catching three shiny Pikachu which isn't even all that different from normal Pikas. I guess they're better than your Psyducks and Reanfan's Zubats? lol!

Admin
View user profile

on February 3rd 2018, 9:06 pm
@SuperVash Lol. Anyways I FINALLY got Pokémon Moon! Any suggestions of early additions for my party? Wink

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum