Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Big Week For U!

WeeklyUpdate - NA ~ Nintendo Weekly Downloads: May 19th - May 25th 2016! 885x25

It's Wednesday evening once again, which means that we have a fairly good idea as to what will be releasing tomorrow on the Wii U and 3DS eShops in North America! This week looks to be fairly good with a very interesting Wii U Virtual Console title, and a bunch of solid looking eShop releases on the Wii U side of things, while the 3DS update looks to be rather sparse once again with only a single eShop game and a "New 3DS" exclusive Virtual Console title releasing tomorrow...

These are the confirmed releases for the eShop in the region tomorrow "so far":

Wii U eShop Releases:

★ Chompy Chomp Chomp Party ~ Party ~ $11.99

★ PixelJunk Monsters ~ Tower Defense / Strategy ~ $9.99

★ Sweetest Thing ~ Board / Strategy ~ $6.99

Wii U Virtual Console Releases:

★ Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (Wii) ~ Theme Park / Adventure ~ $19.99

3DS eShop Releases:

★ Digger Dan DX ~ Platformer ~ $0.99

New 3DS Virtual Console Releases:

★ Contra III: The Alien Wars (SNES) ~ Action-Platformer ~ $7.99

What do you think of this week's confirmed update so far? Are there any games you plan on downloading? Also what do you think of the pricing of the games? As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!

#WiiU #3DS #New3DS #eShop #VC #NA #WeeklyUpdate #Downloads

WeeklyUpdate - NA ~ Nintendo Weekly Downloads: May 19th - May 25th 2016! 19654

WeeklyUpdate - NA ~ Nintendo Weekly Downloads: May 19th - May 25th 2016! 87457210

WeeklyUpdate - NA ~ Nintendo Weekly Downloads: May 19th - May 25th 2016! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Kain
I might get Chompy Chomp Chomp Party. That interview you guys wrote piqued my interest in the game. I might also download Poképark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure for my niece to play whenever she comes over to visit. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
I've never played a PokéPark game before. I wonder if they're any good.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)