View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cutesy Spirit Watch Returns!

Level-5 has announced that the sequel to their international hit, Yo-kai Watch will be releasing in North America on September 30th of this year! Each of the two versions, Bony Spirits, & Fleshy Souls will have many returning Yo-kai as well as over 100 new spirits to collect though there will be a handful of exclusive Yo-kai in each version obviously. What do you think about the game and its launch date in North America? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

#ReleaseDate #NA #3DS #Retail #Level5 #YokaiWatch #eShop #JRPG

Last edited by Ichigofan on May 17th 2016, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

at least its localized BEFORE Halloween this time. I still have yet to pick up the first game, but I may once my backlog of RPGs slow down
@Ichigofan I'm not sure if that's an accurate word to use for Yo-kai. They're more like spirits, rather than any other form of supernatural entity. Just letting you know. Wink
@GeekyGamerZack Thanks for the heads-up! I just edited the article. Wink
I hope that Yo-kai Watch 3 will be localised seeing as the 3DS will likely be replaced sometime next year lol. Rolling Eyes
@Aqua Cherryblossom that and Busters, Just Dance, and that Koei version. especially since WiiU has very little this year having ubi publish the Just Dance version could help tie in with the 2nd game
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum