Go down

Your Personal MMO Experiences

on April 16th 2016, 7:02 am
I just bought a new MMO to try (The Elder Scrolls Online), and it got me thinking: many people have experienced the...erm...experience of massively-multiplayer online gaming, and I'm sure each person has played different ones. Which MMOs do you play? Which ones have you played previously? Which ones do you want to test out? Be sure to share your...experiences (sigh) in a comment below!

As I posted above, I bought ESO, which I intend to try as soon as it finishes updating (so pretty much Monday then), but I also occasionally play World of Warcraft: Starter Edition. As for prior experiences, I used to play MapleStory, and I've tried Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited. There's a brief list of MMOs which have me a little curious, with Neverwinter, Destiny and either of the Final Fantasy MMOs all appearing on it. If there are any others you've tried that I haven't named here, please let me know which ones are good.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

Re: Your Personal MMO Experiences

on April 16th 2016, 6:39 pm
I did play Aura Kingdom for a few months before my PC died. It was awesome and sort of felt like Sword Art Online! Wink

on April 16th 2016, 10:20 pm
Aura Kingdom? I've not heard of that one.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum