Go down

Here we go again

on April 1st 2016, 12:20 am
Jeez I almost had a heart attack when I saw the old WiiWare World logo. Whatever happened to that website anyway?

Re: Here we go again

on April 1st 2016, 12:23 am
I hate this day! Twisted Evil

Admin
View user profile

on April 1st 2016, 2:38 pm
Hahaha so I see some of you remember that awesome site that was assimilated into Nintendo Life. Wink

on April 1st 2016, 2:57 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot all about proto-Nintendo Life...guess that makes me a fool in April.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum