View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Your Latest My Nintendo Purchases.

on April 19th 2016, 6:50 pm
i'm saving for My Nintendo Picrosss Zelda TP, but its hard without Miitomo (refuse to acknowledge it on my phone)

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on April 19th 2016, 6:54 pm
@Minato, Get WarioWare Touched for 3DS VC first. If you don't you won't be able to redeem it. Secondly the time between the expiration of WarioWare Touched and the Zelda Picross game on My Nintendo is more than enough time to redeem that as well. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on April 19th 2016, 7:09 pm
@Ichigo I may, but I'm really hoping to have some sorta crossbuy or play with the WiiU version, though this runs like a DSi titles which is weird

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on April 19th 2016, 7:23 pm
@Minato What do you mean "it runs like a DSi title"? scratch

on April 20th 2016, 3:12 pm
@Ichigo Its literally a DSiWare title, makes the same sound, though not sure of how much space it takes up since the 3DS only has 1000 blocks worth and that would hardly fit a couple DS titles

Admin
View user profile

on April 20th 2016, 5:12 pm
Wait, aren't DSiWare games on the 3DS eShop downloaded to your SD card?! Surprised

on April 20th 2016, 5:44 pm
Nope, they're saved to system memory. You can transfer them to and from an SD Card, but they can't be booted directly from it.

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on April 20th 2016, 6:35 pm
The one thing I like about this though, is it has the icon from the DS version and not a genaric title with the Virtual Console bar. I wish every game had an icon depiction like 3DS and WiiU games do

on May 3rd 2016, 4:17 am
Welp, I'm absolutely stuck. I have in excess of 1,000 Platinum Points in one account, exactly 60 Gold Points in the other...and no clue what to buy. Should I wait for a greater variety of rewards or simply spend them now? Decisions, decisions... scratch

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Are you the compotato? I didn’t break you, did I?!"
-- Evan Sky, Flight of Indigo

on May 3rd 2016, 7:22 pm
uhh i'm so tempted tonget Miitomo so I can get my Zelda TP Picross... must fight it...

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum