7 - 88%
1 - 12%

Total Votes: 8
Male Posts : 257
View user profile

One Last Plea for Survival

on April 10th 2016, 10:06 pm
Evil Lies

I know I informed all of you that my lung tissues weren't surviving either, but I'd like to inform you all now that isn't truthful information. It was just another disgusting lie that was given to me by these dysfunctional metaphysical properties. Which means I don't need to worry about suffocating anymore.

I shared the links below in case anybody is interested in learning more about the OPTN & UNOS organizations, or if they have no knowledge of what they are.

United Network for Organ Sharing

Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network

By following the link below, you can publicly voice your opinions about the OPTN's policies by providing feedback on their proposals.

UNOS: Voice Your Opinion

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
Male Posts : 434
View user profile

Re: Should I Survive?

on April 11th 2016, 11:44 am
Is that avatar a picture of yourself? If so are you on drugs or drinking alcohol? You look wasted.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
View user profile

on April 17th 2016, 7:59 pm
ToughGamer wrote:Is that avatar a picture of yourself? If so are you on drugs or drinking alcohol? You look wasted.

Yes, it is actually a picture that I took of myself with my mother's cellphone. No, I don't use drugs, and I haven't had any alcohol to drink in seven years.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

on April 17th 2016, 8:09 pm
@Ichigofan, administrators and moderators, would you please promise me that you won't delete any of this topic after my physical condition is medically and scientifically proven and publicized and this becomes a reality for the entire planet?

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 17th 2016, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

on April 17th 2016, 8:15 pm
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:Are you sure you don't have a really bad case of Schizophrenia? I don't want to sound rude, but it seems plausible at the very least.

I'm absolutely sure that I'm not just suffering from schizophrenia or Cotard's syndrome/delusion. I also know that before my physical condition is medically and scientifically proven, those are the only plausible conclusions that are available to anyone.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

My Only Chance for Survival

on April 19th 2016, 12:00 am
My Only Chance for Survival

I must inform you all that I have recently obtained new knowledge about the universe which renders "My Final Conclusion" inconclusive. I must refuse to disclose this information unless the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery. I'm very sorry, but without my recovery mankind will never know the hidden truths about the universe. Please, don't despise me because of my decision to withhold this information; I have no other fighting chance at recovering from this horrific condition I'm in. Either the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery, or I will be forced to withhold the secrets of the universe. If they refuse to support my physical recovery, the secrets shall die along with me. I have a great appreciation for life, so I must play the cards that God has dealt me. I hope you will all understand the position I'm in once this all becomes a reality for the entire planet.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 21st 2016, 6:43 am; edited 2 times in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

on April 20th 2016, 8:15 pm
Once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital and the U.S. government becomes involved, just remember, I was still a "human being" and I still "existed" in my brain.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

A New Discovery In The Works

on April 26th 2016, 1:28 am
A New Discovery In The Works

I just did some research online about general anesthesia, and I have discovered that the inhalable forms of general anesthesia don't require brain chemistry to take effect on the central nervous system. I have once again received this information from communications and realizations provided to me by the universe. The chemicals actually effect the nerve cells in your brain directly, and neurotransmitters and lipids are not the actual mechanism involved. The chemicals themselves block neurotransmissions in specific regions of the brain by directly disabling the functions of the nerve cells. Which means that with the use of local and general anesthesia, I still wouldn't be able to experience any pain or discomfort during an invasive surgery like organ transplantation. That also means that the only confliction the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government could have with supporting my physical recovery would be because of my brain's condition. I really hope that after all of the unimaginably horrible suffering and struggling that I've been forced to experience the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government won't deny me the necessary organ transplantation I would require to resume my former self just because of their own personal beliefs.

P.S. Just to let everyone know, I also just solved the mystery of how the ancient Egyptians constructed the pyramids. And yes, I'm being absolutely serious.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Shinedown - Save Me

on April 29th 2016, 6:19 pm
Somebody save me!
Please don't erase me!

My Facebook Page
Female Posts : 271
View user profile