Should I Survive?

7 - 88%
1 - 12%

Total Votes: 8
Male Posts : 257
View user profile

Should I Survive?

on March 29th 2016, 5:49 am
If what I've said is truthful, do you believe I should receive the necessary organ transplantation I require to survive and resume my old, familiar existence? If you are unaware of why I'm asking this very important question, please follow the link below:

A True to Life Story of Necromancy

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 29th 2016, 1:24 am; edited 4 times in total

My Facebook Page
Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

Re: Should I Survive?

on March 29th 2016, 12:36 pm
That decision is up to you, and I haven't a clue of the pain involved as I've never broken anything or had any major surgeries before in my life. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful...Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on March 30th 2016, 10:51 pm
Ichigofan wrote:That decision is up to you, and I haven't a clue of the pain involved as I've never broken anything or had any major surgeries before in my life. I'm sorry that I can't be more helpful...Neutral

Ultimately, the decision to authorize the organ transplantation will be up to the OPTN/UNOS, the medical community and the U.S. government. I would endure anything just to survive this and return to my old familiar existence. I would only have to endure a minimal amount of pain during the surgeries, because those organs aren't functioning and I'm literally completely numb inside. The only pain I would experience would be caused by the disconnection and reconnection of my circulatory system. I'm asking the public for their sincere opinion, because I fear that the OPTN/UNOS, the medical community and or the U.S. government will deny me the necessary organ transplantation I would require to recover and survive correctly again because of my brain's condition.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

My Facebook Page
Female Posts : 403
View user profile

on March 30th 2016, 11:27 pm
Um...this makes me so sad. Crying or Very sad
Um...who was the meanie who voted for you to be Euthanized? Crying or Very sad

View user profile

on March 30th 2016, 11:41 pm
Ms_Kinomoto wrote:Um...who was the meanie who voted for you to be Euthanized? Crying or Very sad

Everyone is entitled to their own sincere opinion sweetheart. They may believe that it is ethically unmoral to help me recover in the physical condition I am in, so I have to respect their point-of-view.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

on April 3rd 2016, 7:45 pm
This is only a hypothetical question, since I know that nobody can believe any of this until after my condition is medically and scientifically recognized, documented and publicized. By the way, this poll has no close date, so it can continue to run permanently after I'm admitted at Cleveland Metro Hospital.

My Facebook Page
Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on April 4th 2016, 7:26 pm
I really hope you get well soon. Crying or Very sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Female Posts : 1168
View user profile

on April 6th 2016, 5:38 pm
Are you sure you don't have a really bad case of Schizophrenia? I don't want to sound rude, but it seems plausible at the very least.

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on April 9th 2016, 6:20 pm
This is so sad. Crying or Very sad
View user profile

One Last Plea for Survival

on April 10th 2016, 9:11 pm
One Last Plea for Survival

As you may have noticed by now, I'm hell bent on recovering from this unbelievable condition I'm in and resuming my old familiar existence. After I'm given an EEG at Cleveland Metro Hospital and they're unable to detect any electrical activity in my brain, it will be very apparent that something isn't supposed to be humanly possible. Once doctors actually have my blood tested for what it doesn't contain, such as nutrients/vitamins, glucose, electrolytes, hormones and cholesterol instead of just checking for abnormalities, it will then be apparent that none of my organs besides my heart and lungs are functioning.

As I have recently explained, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence were able to compensate for my brain's lack of ability to produce neurological communications and allow all of my body systems to continue performing their natural functions. But after my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, these metaphysical properties were unable to compensate for my physical condition. To recover from this unbelievable condition I'm in and survive properly again, I would require a single compatible organ donor with the ability to provide me with a liver, a pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, plus lymph nodes and a thymus gland.

The medical procedures that would be required would entail the initial transplantation of the lymph nodes and thymus gland to regenerate my immune system, and then one more surgery to transplant all of the organs. It would most likely be preferable to also transplant a stomach, gallbladder, appendix and large intestine along with the liver, pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, which would allow all of the organs from the compatible donor to remain connected with each other during the transplantation. This surgery could easily be performed by attaching the large intestine directly to my colon and on the other end attaching the stomach directly to my esophagus.

The minimal amount of pain I would have to endure during these surgeries would personally be negated by the fact that I could once again spend the rest of existence as life has allowed me to. If I were to successfully acquire these organ transplantations, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence would once again allow me to exist as I had always existed before my internal organs began to fail. The only conflictions the OPTN/UNOS, the medical community and or the U.S. government could have with my recovery are the fact that my brain is unable to produce its own neurological communications, and without brain chemistry, surgeons will be unable to induce me with general anesthesia or administer sedation.

I would certainly allow surgeons to perform the necessary surgeries without general anesthesia or sedatives, but they may refuse to do so. Although, I would be completely able to accept any and all medications after the surgeries were performed. I would be willing to endure anything just to recover from this condition I'm in, and save my mother and my brother from the unimaginable heartache they will face after all of this has become a reality. If the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government refuse to support my physical recovery because of my brain's condition, my family members will be completely devastated after my passing. I may only survive if the citizens of the United States petition for my recovery.

That is the sole reason why I have brought all of this information to the attention of the general public. My sweethearted mother loves me "so" much. She will be completely devastated, if I don't recover from this somehow. As shown in the article below, invasive surgeries have already been performed without the use of general anesthesia.

Major Surgery With No Painkillers: 5 Things I Learned

I know that most of you have already come to the only logical and rational conclusion that I am suffering from schizophrenia and Cotard's syndrome, but I assure that once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital this will all become a reality for everyone on this planet and not just for myself. You will then finally realize that I never brought any of this information to your attention just for the purpose of seeking your attention because of some mental or emotional state of depravity. I promise that I only have two more messages to post here at WiiWareWave to further inform you about my situation and to notify you of exactly when I will finally be seeking medical attention. I do hope that you won't forget why I have shared all of this very personal information with all of you.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 25th 2016, 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

My Facebook Page
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum