Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Presented Directly To You!

Nintendo of America has just announced that a new Nintendo Direct presentation will be broadcast tomorrow at 2pm PST/5pm EST and will focus on Wii U and 3DS titles that will be releasing from now until the end of Summer! Likewise Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of Japan have announced their own region exclusive Directs for tomorrow!

Since it's a Thursday tomorrow we wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo releases something on the eShop immediately after the Direct! Anyways are you looking forward to the first Nintendo Direct of the year? As always be sure to let us know in our comment section below!

#Nintendo #Direct #ND #MyNintendo #WiiU #3DS #eShop #Broadcast

Direct - Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions! 19654

Direct - Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions! 87457210

Direct - Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
Rumor has it 3DS will get SNES games, but its unknown if it'll use crossbuy... Also i'm predicting Rhythm Heaven Plus as a digital only title after the direct because Nintendo Badge Arcade has a Rhythm Heaven theme available until tomorrow... coincidence?
KokorOtaku
its also interesting to note, we still dont know NA VC titles yet.... they usually have them out by now
RyanNerdyGamer
Ooh la la, sō desu ka?! Surprised

("Whoa, is that so?!" Surprised)
KeAfan7
Emily Rogers did just tweet a leak that Turbographx 16 is going to be released in the west tomorrow and that we might also be getting Mother 3! Prinny
KokorOtaku
well it looks like were getting Pac-Man 2 the new adventures :/ hopefully something else comes about it tomorrow.... I would like Crossbuy NES, SNES, GBA, DS, N64 (NEW 3DS) and have them add TG16 with the crossbuy, but I highly doubt all that will come about tomorrow sadly
Staroceancrazy
Will there be a live broadcast of the Nintendo Direct on this website tomorrow?
KokorOtaku
oh and apparently the first thing on the supposed spoiler list reads WIP, yet no sites ive seen pointed it out... we maybe getting a first reveal for a 3DS or WiiU game, maybe its the rumored Paper Mario U
Ragnarok
So much hype! By the way has anyone noticed that the music on the North American Wii U eShop is from Rhythm Thief? Surprised
KokorOtaku
actually its Malos theme from Zelda TP
Dragon_Killer
Ragnarok wrote:So much hype! By the way has anyone noticed that the music on the North American Wii U eShop is from Rhythm Thief? Surprised
Very observant!

@Minato Nintendo changed the song to Malo's Theme, but it was a Rhythm Thief song before.
KokorOtaku
man... no crossbuy for VC is disappointing Sad I really want to play SNES games on the go, but dont wanna rebuy them all for $8.00...
RyanNerdyGamer
Is it time for me to flip out from excitement...? I think it is! Okay...FLIP...OUUUUUUUUT! Shocked
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)