Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Total Votes : 3          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Battle of The Heavy-Hitters!

GoTY - WiiWareWave GoTY: User's Choice Round 1 (Poll) Header10

Our Game of The Year contest is now live! The first round choices for Game of The Year 2015/2016 are among the biggest budget titles released on the Wii U and 3DS in the past year! The games are none-other than Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U and Yokai Watch for the 3DS!

Be sure to let us know which game you voted for in our comment section below for contest ranking purposes!

#WiiWareWave #Contest #GoTY #3DS #WiiU #Giveaway

GoTY - WiiWareWave GoTY: User's Choice Round 1 (Poll) 19654

GoTY - WiiWareWave GoTY: User's Choice Round 1 (Poll) 87457210

GoTY - WiiWareWave GoTY: User's Choice Round 1 (Poll) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

bro2dragons
February 26th 2016, 8:02 pmbro2dragons
Xenoblade Chronicles X all the way. I've only just started the thing and I'm blown away by the sheer scale, imagination, and immersion.

Yokai-Watch is good, but it's not going to floor people the way its Wii U challenger does.
keklar
February 26th 2016, 8:07 pmkeklar
I haven't played either of these, but although Yokai Watch looks interesting, I would so much more be into Xenoblade Chronicles, it looks awesome. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
February 28th 2016, 2:51 amRyanNerdyGamer
Of the two, I've only played Yo-Kai Watch, but my vote goes to Xenoblade Chronicles X. Honestly, I think the release of YKW wasn't exactly timed well, since 3DS owners are more hyped for Pokémon 20th. Even more so now that the Mew's out of the Ball, and we know of two bona fide Pokémon titles due to release this year. Shiny Charizard
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)