Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game-Changing Update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! Header10

Just when you think that we're done updating our website, we roll out yet another site update! Our latest update adds a ton of new features and gives the mobile version of our website a welcome boost in functionality! Here's a rundown of all of the new features that have been added to our website:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Features:

@Mentioning tool has been added to our text editor, just choose the @symbol to utilize the function's many features including quickly mentioning anyone on your friends list!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partially Implemented Features:

We've added a mention button to the forum editing tools that appears right next to the quote button and will be used to quickly mention the user you want to mention by clicking the mention button in one of his/her messages. This feature isn't fully implemented yet.

New Mobile Website Functionality:

Images now appear in articles and forum threads instead of being merely a link to the images!

Possibly the most spectacular new feature of our version 8.3.0 update is that you can now quote, edit, and delete messages in the mobile version of our website!

Aesthetic Changes:

We've now added a badge to our administration staff's avatars this will be added to more types of staff members soon and will be repositioned to fit inside the bottom-right corner of the avatar's of our crew members!

We changed the way that thanked posts look, instead of changing the background color of the thanked user's post we've added a message/image in the bottom-right corner of the message block for that post!

Upcoming Features:

We'll be doing away with our rank banners to tidy up user profiles and to slightly boost our forum's loading speed!

We'll be doing more minor to moderate aesthetic changes to our website!

We'll be adding more excellent features to the mobile version of our website, including proper page-by-page pagination for the forum and blog topics!

There's even more new things coming that we can't even mention yet! Are excited by these new and upcoming changes to our website? Do you have any requests for features that you'd like us to implement in our big version 9.0.0 update which'll go live on our website's 5th anniversary next month? Be sure to let us know the answers to these questions in our comment section below!

#WiiWareWave #Update #Website #SiteUpdate #MobileWebsite

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 19654

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 87457210

wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SuperVash
I want a games collection page like Nintendo Life and Gamefaqs have! victory
The mobile version is so much better now, I'll now be able to visit more frequently during business trips, thanks @Ichigofan! Cool
ShanaNoShakugan
February 19th 2016, 10:55 pmShanaNoShakugan
Such nice update. Smile
Like new mobile features. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
February 20th 2016, 5:40 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Awesome update @Ichigofan!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
February 20th 2016, 6:32 pmWilliamFrankLepleyIII
All of these updates are what WiiWareWave really needed to be more accessible to members. Great work on improving the website, @Ichigofan. wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 631737971

Now you'll just need to update all of reviews and news articles someday with text wrapping.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on February 20th 2016, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
@Ichigofan Your Badge looks a lot like the Marsh Badge. Does that mean I should start calling you "Sabrina" from now on? Razz

Silliness aside, excellent work, my friend! wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 631737971
KeAfan7
@GeekyGamerZack Will the new mobile version features increase the frequency that you'll visit WiiWareWave while on your road trip? More features are coming soon including page-by-page pagination and a site search feature in our mobile version. Wink
KeAfan7
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Thanks for your kind words! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Ichigofan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack Will the new mobile version features increase the frequency that you'll visit WiiWareWave while on your road trip? More features are coming soon including page-by-page pagination and a site search feature in our mobile version. Wink
To be honest, I use the desktop version on my tablet, so it won't affect the frequency of my visits. However, I won't be able to post much content during March, so bear that in mind. I'm hoping I can at least get the pilots of Shell of Thal and Flight of Indigo finished and uploaded, which can then pave the way for those seasons' episodes to be uploaded in a fixed schedule sometime later. wiiwarewave - WiiWareWave Update: Version 8.3.0 of Our Website Is Now Live! 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)