Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Big Week For The Virtual Console Service In North America!

VC - Virtual Console: Polarium Advance And Big Brain Academy Are Also Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Wiiuvc11

This week looks to be a fantastic week for Virtual Console releases on the Wii U eShop in North America as Big Brain Academy (DS) and Polarium Advance (GBA) are hitting the service tomorrow on top of the import release Kuru Kuru Kururin for the Gameboy Advance which we already reported just a short while ago! It seems that the Virtual Console service, at least on the Wii U is really picking up the pace in-terms of weekly releases in North America, let's hope that this trend will continue!

VC - Virtual Console: Polarium Advance And Big Brain Academy Are Also Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Big-br10

Are you looking forward to these two upcoming Wii U Virtual Console releases? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comments section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Thanks to @Minato for yet another news tip!

#WiiU #VC #eShop #BigBrainAcademy #PolariumAdvance #DS #GBA

Last edited by Ichigofan on February 11th 2016, 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

VC - Virtual Console: Polarium Advance And Big Brain Academy Are Also Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 19654

VC - Virtual Console: Polarium Advance And Big Brain Academy Are Also Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 87457210

VC - Virtual Console: Polarium Advance And Big Brain Academy Are Also Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
lets hope this trend keeps up, ever since Christmas I've bought at least one VC title a week, and Ill get Kurukuru Kuruin this week
Ms_Kinomoto
Um...Kuru Kuru Kururin is $4.99 on the eshop right now.
Um...you might wanna download it before Nintendo notices their mistake. Smile
KokorOtaku
@MS. KIMOMOTO darn i payed 6.99 when i bought it before you posted this... Sad
KeAfan7
@Minato Yeah, I got it for $4.99, but it has since increased to the price of $6.99 so it definitely was a glitch on Nintendo of America's part.
KeAfan7
Also I fixed an error where I stated that Big Brain Academy was for the GBA. Embarassed
ShounenMania
I just downloaded Kuru Kuru Kururin and Big Brain Academy. I'm surprised that Big Brain Academy is only $6.99! Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)