Go down

The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 Empty Re: The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game

on February 2nd 2016, 9:31 am
Yeah Mankey, you might want to not have the image pop up with the number corrisponding to said pokemon

The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 Empty Re: The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game

on February 2nd 2016, 4:03 pm
DING DING DING! That's absolutely correct! Here's Mankey from Pokémon Red and Blue Versions:
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 056_ma11
That's 1 point each for Ace Trainer @Ichigofan and Ninja Boy @Minato!

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on February 2nd 2016, 4:08 pm
Okay, it's time for Round 3! Who's that Pokémon?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 Wtpg1r10

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on February 2nd 2016, 4:39 pm
That one's easy! It's Ledyba! Wink

on February 2nd 2016, 5:20 pm
DING DING DING! You're absolutely correct! Here's Ledyba, as it appears in Pokémon Silver Version:
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 165_le10
That's 1 Point for Ace Trainer @Ichigofan! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 631737971

on February 2nd 2016, 5:27 pm
Okay, let's begin Round 4! Who's that Pokémon?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 Wtpg1r11

on February 2nd 2016, 9:06 pm
Mew

on February 4th 2016, 6:55 am
Definitely Mew. Wink

@GeekyGamerZack where are you? scratch

on February 20th 2016, 7:06 pm
You're both correct! 1 Point for each of you! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 631737971

(I apologise for the lack of updates lately. I've been so busy getting ready for next month's trip, plus other stuff as well.)

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on February 20th 2016, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

on February 20th 2016, 7:13 pm
Get ready for Round 5! But there's something a little bit different this time around. Every Round 5 is an Item round! Can you guess which Item is hiding in this image? What's that Item?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game - Page 1 Wtpg1r10

on March 20th 2016, 12:34 pm
Victree Bell?

on March 23rd 2016, 2:54 pm
Is that honey?

on March 23rd 2016, 3:06 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Victree Bell?
It's an item, dude. Wink

Kushina wrote:Is that honey?
Unfortunately no. Good guess, though! Smile

By the way, welcome back @Kushina! Happy

on March 23rd 2016, 3:21 pm
Repel?

on March 23rd 2016, 3:41 pm
Minato wrote:Repel?
Nope. Keep guessing! Wink

on March 23rd 2016, 6:12 pm
potion

on April 19th 2016, 6:34 pm
MooMoo Milk? Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum