Go down
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game Empty The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game

on February 1st 2016, 5:15 pm
Greetings, Trainers, and welcome to Who's That Pokémon?, the game where we ask one simple question: "Who's that Pokémon?" I'm your host, PKMN Trainer Zack!

The rules are simple. In each round, I will present a silhouette of a classic Pokémon sprite, and you, the contestants, must guess the identity of the Pokémon. If you guess correctly, I will begin the next round with a new silhouette. Correct guesses get 1 point, and if you can guess the game it's from, you get another point.

If after a few attempts noone correctly guesses the Pokémon, a hint will be provided. Additional hints will be provided as necessary until the Pokémon is succesfully guessed. After ten rounds, the player with the most points is declared the winner! Then a new cycle of ten rounds begins with a fresh lineup of Pokémon silhouettes. There's no prize, other than the right to brag about your victory. But remember, if someone brags, brag right back (when you win)!

Now, let's begin Round 1. Who's that Pokémon?

The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 025_pi11

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on February 1st 2016, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game Empty Re: The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game

on February 1st 2016, 6:42 pm
It's Raichu! Wink

Admin

on February 1st 2016, 7:27 pm
Ichigofan wrote:It's Raichu! Wink
Ooh, sorry...that's incorrect. Sad

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 1st 2016, 7:31 pm
Pikachu then? But it's tail looks closer to that of a Raichu...Neutral

Admin

on February 1st 2016, 7:43 pm
DING DING DING! You're absolutely correct! May I present Pikachu from Pokémon Red and Blue Versions:
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 025_pi13
That's 1 point for Ace Trainer @Ichigofan! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 631737971

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 1st 2016, 7:46 pm
Now, we move on to Round 2! Who's that Pokémon?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 056_ma10

RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

on February 1st 2016, 11:07 pm
Is it a Doublade?

Admin

on February 1st 2016, 11:51 pm
Unfortunately not, I'm afraid. Sad

Wow, I didn't intend for that to rhyme...anyway, keep guessing! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 631737971

RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

on February 2nd 2016, 12:26 am
Crescelia? I'm not sure if that's the way it's spelled, sorry. Embarassed

Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 12:44 am
Is it a Mankey? Wink

on February 2nd 2016, 9:31 am
Yeah Mankey, you might want to not have the image pop up with the number corrisponding to said pokemon

Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 4:03 pm
DING DING DING! That's absolutely correct! Here's Mankey from Pokémon Red and Blue Versions:
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 056_ma11
That's 1 point each for Ace Trainer @Ichigofan and Ninja Boy @Minato!

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 4:08 pm
Okay, it's time for Round 3! Who's that Pokémon?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game Wtpg1r10

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 4:39 pm
That one's easy! It's Ledyba! Wink

Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 5:20 pm
DING DING DING! You're absolutely correct! Here's Ledyba, as it appears in Pokémon Silver Version:
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 165_le10
That's 1 Point for Ace Trainer @Ichigofan! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 631737971

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 2nd 2016, 5:27 pm
Okay, let's begin Round 4! Who's that Pokémon?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game Wtpg1r11

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on February 2nd 2016, 9:06 pm
Mew

Admin

on February 4th 2016, 6:55 am
Definitely Mew. Wink

@GeekyGamerZack where are you? scratch

Admin

on February 20th 2016, 7:06 pm
You're both correct! 1 Point for each of you! The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game 631737971

(I apologise for the lack of updates lately. I've been so busy getting ready for next month's trip, plus other stuff as well.)

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on February 20th 2016, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 20th 2016, 7:13 pm
Get ready for Round 5! But there's something a little bit different this time around. Every Round 5 is an Item round! Can you guess which Item is hiding in this image? What's that Item?
The "Who's That Pokémon?" Game Wtpg1r10

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on March 20th 2016, 12:34 pm
Victree Bell?

on March 23rd 2016, 2:54 pm
Is that honey?
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on March 23rd 2016, 3:06 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Victree Bell?
It's an item, dude. Wink

Kushina wrote:Is that honey?
Unfortunately no. Good guess, though! Smile

By the way, welcome back @Kushina! Happy

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on March 23rd 2016, 3:21 pm
Repel?

Admin

on March 23rd 2016, 3:41 pm
Minato wrote:Repel?
Nope. Keep guessing! Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on March 23rd 2016, 6:12 pm
potion

Admin

on April 19th 2016, 6:34 pm
MooMoo Milk? Wink

Permissions in this forum: