View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 30th 2012, 11:24 am
oh no bowser ruined the Logo

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

on August 30th 2012, 11:45 am
The CDI won

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on August 30th 2012, 2:35 pm
Why not move to Nippon instead? There's more Japanese girls in Nippon than there are in Japan...and they're extra Japanese! Wink

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"That's CAPTAIN You Little Runt! Now go back to the brig, Deshway!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on August 30th 2012, 2:48 pm
Isn't graffiti more Bowser Jr.'s job

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on August 30th 2012, 3:23 pm
OtakWiiU wrote:Isn't graffiti more Bowser Jr.'s job
He has to get his influence from somewhere. Wink

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on August 30th 2012, 4:06 pm
Superstar Saga

on August 30th 2012, 5:57 pm
Imagine if your true love is also named Konata. Very Happy

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on August 30th 2012, 7:47 pm
That would be awesome, I'm thinking of possible GF names and I don't think I've come across any I don't like. Nanako? Konata? Kagome? So many beautiful names :F sorry off topic
I might try to beat SMRPG soon...I'm stuck at Johnny though

on August 30th 2012, 10:11 pm
How about Imakuni?? Wink

-- Sven, Shell of Thal

on August 31st 2012, 2:45 pm
Vandelism

Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum