Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 1st 2012, 4:40 pm
Pretty girl is pretty

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on August 2nd 2012, 12:42 pm
Japan is awesome Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Pbucket

on August 2nd 2012, 1:09 pm
3DLand/MK7

on August 2nd 2012, 4:20 pm
Japanese obsession lol

(No hate though)

on August 2nd 2012, 5:42 pm
Run for your life! It's an angry chibi! Shocked

on August 2nd 2012, 5:49 pm
Why is it most people I know started gaming at 3?

on August 2nd 2012, 5:51 pm
Japan is an amazing country. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 6:54 pm
Rukia

on August 2nd 2012, 7:07 pm
Japan. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm
Rukia is one of the few anime girls that actually look like what I want

on August 2nd 2012, 7:27 pm
Japan is so beautiful. I love you

on August 2nd 2012, 8:23 pm
Kushina is so beautiful. Very Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on August 2nd 2012, 8:36 pm
My favorite colors are: Aka, Kuro, Midori

on August 2nd 2012, 8:44 pm
The Mushroom Force anime has hit a wall. None of the actors are making any posts. Maybe it's time to remove my signature... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by GamerZack on August 2nd 2012, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on August 2nd 2012, 8:57 pm
I'm sorry zack

on August 2nd 2012, 9:23 pm
The best part about Japan is that there's little live action worth mentioning. Wink

on August 2nd 2012, 9:32 pm
Pixels

on August 2nd 2012, 10:16 pm
Why do some anime (such as Naruto) do really well, while others (such as Mushroom Force) struggle to succeed? I don't get it! Crying or Very sad

on August 2nd 2012, 11:38 pm
Um...power rangers? Smile

on August 2nd 2012, 11:48 pm
I expect that Mushroom Force will flop...so I should expect the opposite of that? By which I should expect it to succeed? Surprised

on August 3rd 2012, 12:06 pm
Don't say that, you just need more participants.

on August 3rd 2012, 2:01 pm
I think I accidentally performed an alchemical feat once. I managed to turn a ham sandwich into a slightly-different ham sandwich without even thinking about it! Awesome, huh? Very Happy

on August 3rd 2012, 3:47 pm
I'm not a budding actor I'm a full bloom Sakura tree... Oh you mean for that Neutral

on August 3rd 2012, 5:10 pm
Nippon > Japan

on August 3rd 2012, 5:28 pm
Blue ranger > Zack

on August 3rd 2012, 7:16 pm
Otak, you are a true otaku! Much more than me, that's for sure. Smile
OtakWiiU wrote:Blue ranger > Zack
WHAT?! How could you say such a thi- oh, I see what you did there! Wink

on August 3rd 2012, 7:22 pm
Blue! Everything's blue. I've been playing too much mega man... Ad winning Surprised I have hard times with the rock dude

on August 4th 2012, 2:04 am
I like Japan too. Very Happy

on August 4th 2012, 2:38 pm
Hot? Like cute hot?

on August 4th 2012, 7:22 pm
JAPAN!! Very Happy

on August 4th 2012, 7:26 pm
Burn! Sizzle

on August 4th 2012, 8:01 pm
I always associate you and Japan. Wink

on August 4th 2012, 8:46 pm
You and australia, I learned about that country/continent from Rocko's Modern life. They must have talking animals

on August 4th 2012, 9:03 pm
And I learned about Japan from watching anime and tokusatsu. Everybody in Japan collects and battles with trading cards in-between attacks from daikaiju, which are defeated by mecha being piloted by spandex-wearing superheroes. Oh, and everybody in Japan under the age of 20 is a sailor. Smile

on August 4th 2012, 9:23 pm
Don't you mean everyone in Japan IS under 20 Very Happy

on August 4th 2012, 11:25 pm
You completed a Heart Container! I love you
Your maximum life energy is increased by one heart. Your life energy will be totally filled.

on August 5th 2012, 10:50 am
Go on without me, I'm just holding you guys back. Sad

on August 5th 2012, 11:13 am
What about photographing anime?

on August 5th 2012, 4:33 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Go on without me, I'm just holding you guys back. Sad
Are you sure? Sad

on August 5th 2012, 6:12 pm
PRMF!!!

on August 5th 2012, 7:27 pm
Otak, Hero of Hyrule
200(#) I love youI love youI love you

on August 6th 2012, 9:15 am
Smile

on August 6th 2012, 12:38 pm
You are a kawaii loving dude Very Happy

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Star_o10

on August 6th 2012, 12:50 pm
You are star ocean crazy

on August 6th 2012, 5:34 pm
Here's lots of Pieces of Heart for you! Wink

on August 6th 2012, 6:55 pm
Mushroom kingdoms hearts

on August 6th 2012, 7:10 pm
I love youo(-^,^-)o<(Look, Otak! It's a Heart Container for you!)

on August 6th 2012, 7:43 pm
Hot hot hot!

on August 6th 2012, 7:58 pm
Shouldn't that make you happy then?

on August 6th 2012, 8:06 pm
It should, but I'm all sorts of confused Sad