Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 6th 2011, 4:27 am
Thanks, OB. Smile
---
I testimonify! No further objections, Your Majesty! tongue

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on October 6th 2011, 12:03 pm
Could you post some pictures of the EB Games Expo after it's over bounce

on October 6th 2011, 2:22 pm
You don't have a signature dude Laughing

on October 6th 2011, 7:42 pm
Roboluigi wrote:Could you post some pictures of the EB Games Expo after it's over bounce
Possibly, if it's okay with Rukiafan. Cool
---
The Vegetable People are so powerful... :]

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on October 7th 2011, 12:31 pm
What an epic signature |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on October 9th 2011, 2:38 am
@Megatron2000 wrote:What an epic signature |D
Why thank you, fellow G1 fan. Cool

on October 9th 2011, 9:39 am
NINtendo IS the life of the party...

View user profile

on October 9th 2011, 12:21 pm
What a floral signature Smile

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Pbucket

on October 9th 2011, 2:42 pm
Naruto and Toad together in one signature...nice. Cool

on October 9th 2011, 4:40 pm
Cranky is so cranky lol.

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 4679814

on October 10th 2011, 12:31 am
Nice Shrek and Donkey avatar-signature combo you have there! Laughing

on October 10th 2011, 12:34 am
Is Star Tropics a good adventure game for 500 points?

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Metroi11

on October 10th 2011, 1:55 pm
@MetroidBlaster wrote:Is Star Tropics a good adventure game for 500 points?
It's actually surprisingly good, kinda like the original Legend of Zelda but with a pleasing tropical island-meets-outer space vibe. If I wasn't stuck right now I'd play it more often! Laughing
---
I know who would win that fight. Samus Aran every time!

on October 10th 2011, 2:41 pm
It's the Cranky Miser Laughing

on October 10th 2011, 3:15 pm
You have both Rukia Kuchiki and Momo Hinamori in your signature I love you

Prinnies Forever!

on October 11th 2011, 5:57 pm
That signature's as nonexistent as The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage! Laughing

on October 11th 2011, 7:17 pm
Nintendo is throws a great party Very Happy

on October 11th 2011, 9:40 pm
What a Super signature Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Metroi11

on October 15th 2011, 12:04 am
Super Metroid would eat Master Chief's brains Razz

on October 15th 2011, 11:49 am
Mario has never looked so good Smile

on October 25th 2011, 12:24 pm
Sakura Haruno is kawaii I love you

on October 25th 2011, 12:46 pm
Some kind of anime character?

on October 25th 2011, 12:48 pm
You're a moderator?

on October 25th 2011, 1:12 pm
so blank. must be filled.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 Captaincanucksigcopy

on October 25th 2011, 1:16 pm
Now you're a rip-off of google Laughing

on October 25th 2011, 1:32 pm
@Q-Bart 999 wrote:You're a moderator?
You just noticed?

Final fantasie?

on October 28th 2011, 4:13 pm
Hello moderator Wink

on October 28th 2011, 5:49 pm
Chrono Trigger is fun. Smile

on November 2nd 2011, 12:23 pm
That signature is really neat Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on November 2nd 2011, 2:27 pm
The cast of sailor moon!

on November 6th 2011, 10:44 pm
Now you are a Webmaster!

on November 15th 2011, 12:57 am
It's one of those invisible signatures? Razz

on November 27th 2011, 4:18 pm
Wow...I guess you like Bleach, huh? Wink

on November 27th 2011, 5:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Why is cranky so cranky? Laughing

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on November 28th 2011, 7:47 pm
Because he's Cranky! xD

Akatsuki
View user profile

on November 28th 2011, 11:15 pm
Forgive my possibly strange question,but what is a cheezel?

on November 29th 2011, 2:42 pm
I really need to watch more Naruto...
---
Akatsuke wrote:Forgive my possibly strange question,but what is a cheezel?
It's a snack food which is basically a ring of corn and rice coated with real cheese powder. They're quite tasty...for snack foods, at least. Laughing

on November 30th 2011, 12:50 am
I tried Pong and didn't like it.

on November 30th 2011, 2:20 am
Rukiafan wrote:I tried Pong and didn't like it.
Yeah, I know what you mean. There's more enjoyment in watching grass grow. Laughing

on November 30th 2011, 3:13 pm
Yay nintendo and then theres sonic.

on November 30th 2011, 3:48 pm
Signature looks familiar Neutral

on November 30th 2011, 3:49 pm
its Far Cry 2. I beat the game like two months ago. SO I made a Sig.

Yeah I have no Idea whos in yours

on November 30th 2011, 3:59 pm
He looks intimidating Surprised

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on November 30th 2011, 4:03 pm
I miss Digimon...particularly the V-pets themselves. I'm surprised that they marketed Digimon as "Tamagotchi for boys" though, since I had a couple of Tamagotchi in Primary School (what those of you in the US would call 'middle school'...I think...)

on November 30th 2011, 4:08 pm
Balloon Fight is much better than Pong Wink

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on November 30th 2011, 4:08 pm
once again i have no idea who is in this sig.

on November 30th 2011, 4:17 pm
Awesome Very Happy

on November 30th 2011, 4:39 pm
Best. Signature. Ever. :3

on November 30th 2011, 4:43 pm
Nintendo is the party |D

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 1 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on December 2nd 2011, 3:42 pm
Ah, Transformers...arguably the best toy franchise of all time... Very Happy

My top Transformers characters:

-Bumblebee (all incarnations)
-Starscream (all incarnations, but mostly G1)
-Cheetor (Beast Wars)
-Waspinator (Beast Wars)
-Dinobot (Beast Wars)
-Blackarachnia (Beast Wars)
-Defensor (G1)
-Bruticus (G1)

Sponsored content