Go down

Bravely Second End Layer Discussion.

on January 21st 2016, 6:43 pm
Its been confirmed that Bravely Second's Demo will be 10 hours long and that everything obtained in the demo will carry over to the real version

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

Re: Bravely Second End Layer Discussion.

on January 21st 2016, 8:07 pm
That's awesome! Do you know when the demo will become available? I'll definitely download a free 10 hour game, plus it'll tide me over until I can actually afford a few new games! Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on January 21st 2016, 8:47 pm
I dont know when It'll be available sadly

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on April 15th 2016, 2:48 pm
How do you obtain the free theme and dlc? I downloaded the game and the demo, so where can the bonus content be redeemed?

on April 15th 2016, 6:49 pm
@ichigo, it only pretained to the pre-load before the game released i belive, otherwise check the eShop recepit to see.

on April 16th 2016, 6:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Spoiler:
I'm outside the haunted tent in the woods near the beginning of the game, where am I supposed to go? There are blue flaming spirits blocking all of the paths.

on May 4th 2016, 1:17 pm
@Talesfanatic Just head west "left" navigating around the spirits and you'll find yourself in a boss battle.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Admin
View user profile

on May 6th 2016, 10:17 pm
So this game is apparently much shorter than the first Bravely Default game with only 6 chapters and around 50 hours of gameplay or so I've heard...Neutral

on May 9th 2016, 10:58 pm
The first game was a little longer, but not by much! Very Happy

on May 19th 2016, 1:09 pm
Where can the Ultima spell and Excaliber sword be found?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum