Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Gamergy
Gamergy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the final steps [of completion]"

wiiu - eShop: The "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty" Wii U port is near completion 630x35

A fan recently tweeted to the developers about the Wii U version of "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty" and asked about the current stage in development of the game.

wiiu - eShop: The "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty" Wii U port is near completion Screen12

It looks like it won't take long for the port to be ready, but remember it still has to go through lot check which (I've heard) can take a few weeks.

Are you excited for this Wii U title? Join the discussion in the comments below!

Source of Tweet

Source of report from Nintendo Life

#WiiU #eShop #Oddworld #Remake #NewNTasty

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
Thanks for posting an article regarding this news story! I just formatted the news article and added some metatags. Wink
Anime_Gurl
Yay! I've been keeping my eye on this game because it looks so fun! Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
I really enjoyed the first two Oddworld games and I've heard that this is a remake of the first game in the series so this is a no brainer. Day one download!
Neptune
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy wrote:I really enjoyed the first two Oddworld games and I've heard that this is a remake of the first game in the series so this is a no brainer. Day one download!
It is and I wholeheartedly agree. Smile
SheldonTheGenius
This game looks fascinating.
KeAfan7
@Gamergy it looks like the Wii U port has already been finished and approved by Nintendo of America! wiiu - eShop: The "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty" Wii U port is near completion 631737971
MetroidBlaster
@Ichigofan is @Gamergy gonna update this article with the new information?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)