View previous topicView next topic
View user profile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the final steps [of completion]"

A fan recently tweeted to the developers about the Wii U version of "Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty" and asked about the current stage in development of the game.

It looks like it won't take long for the port to be ready, but remember it still has to go through lot check which (I've heard) can take a few weeks.

Are you excited for this Wii U title? Join the discussion in the comments below!

Source of Tweet

Source of report from Nintendo Life

#WiiU #eShop #Oddworld #Remake #NewNTasty

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

Thanks for posting an article regarding this news story! I just formatted the news article and added some metatags. Wink
Yay! I've been keeping my eye on this game because it looks so fun! Smile
I really enjoyed the first two Oddworld games and I've heard that this is a remake of the first game in the series so this is a no brainer. Day one download!
@Rena Ryuugu Fanboy wrote:I really enjoyed the first two Oddworld games and I've heard that this is a remake of the first game in the series so this is a no brainer. Day one download!
It is and I wholeheartedly agree. Smile
@Gamergy it looks like the Wii U port has already been finished and approved by Nintendo of America!
@Ichigofan is @Gamergy gonna update this article with the new information?
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum