Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eReader Stages Included!

wiiu - Virtual Console: Super Mario Advance 4 & Zack And Wiki Appear To Be Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Super-10

According to listings that have just appeared on Nintendo of America's official website, it appears that both Super Mario Advance 4 and Zack & Wiki will be hitting the North American Wii U Virtual Console Service tomorrow! It also appears that Super Mario Advance 4 will feature all of the eReader stages unlocked in the game, including the many Japanese exclusive stages!

Are you looking forward to these two titles? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

#WiiU #VC #eShop #Wii #GBA

wiiu - Virtual Console: Super Mario Advance 4 & Zack And Wiki Appear To Be Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 19654

wiiu - Virtual Console: Super Mario Advance 4 & Zack And Wiki Appear To Be Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! 87457210

wiiu - Virtual Console: Super Mario Advance 4 & Zack And Wiki Appear To Be Hitting The North American Wii U eShop Tomorrow! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Marioman18
Hopefully it won't take long for Super Mario Advance 4 to see a European release! victory
RyanNerdyGamer
Wait...so it's the definitively-complete version of SMA4?! Awesome! victory

Also, what's this about me hitting the North American Wii U eShop? I would never physically abuse a service like that, nor do I have an accomplice named "Wiki"! Someone must be deliberately spreading false rumours... Suspect
KokorOtaku
Will pick up Zack and Wiki again so I dont have to use a disc, SMA4 is tempting, but I have SMB3 on wiiu and 3DS VC
KeAfan7
@Minato SMA4 has all 39 eReader levels, many of which weren't released outside of Japan. Wink
Anime_Gurl
@Minato you really should download this version of the game. The additional content is so worth it! Smile
Neptune
@Minato they're right you should, but if your budget is tight that's understandable. Smile
Talesfanatic
Is Zack And Wiki worth the price? I'm definitely downloading Super Mario Advance 4 this weekend! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)