View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eReader Stages Included!

According to listings that have just appeared on Nintendo of America's official website, it appears that both Super Mario Advance 4 and Zack & Wiki will be hitting the North American Wii U Virtual Console Service tomorrow! It also appears that Super Mario Advance 4 will feature all of the eReader stages unlocked in the game, including the many Japanese exclusive stages!

Are you looking forward to these two titles? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

#WiiU #VC #eShop #Wii #GBA

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

Hopefully it won't take long for Super Mario Advance 4 to see a European release! victory
Wait...so it's the definitively-complete version of SMA4?! Awesome! victory

Also, what's this about me hitting the North American Wii U eShop? I would never physically abuse a service like that, nor do I have an accomplice named "Wiki"! Someone must be deliberately spreading false rumours... Suspect
Will pick up Zack and Wiki again so I dont have to use a disc, SMA4 is tempting, but I have SMB3 on wiiu and 3DS VC
@Minato SMA4 has all 39 eReader levels, many of which weren't released outside of Japan. Wink
@Minato you really should download this version of the game. The additional content is so worth it! Smile
@Minato they're right you should, but if your budget is tight that's understandable. Smile
Is Zack And Wiki worth the price? I'm definitely downloading Super Mario Advance 4 this weekend! Smile
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum