Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A True to Life Story of Necromancy

+10
Ms_Kinomoto
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Otaku
Ragnarok
KokorOtaku
Gameday J
RoryLee
FuManchu
ToughGamer
Grumblevolcano
14 posters
Go down
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Psycho Prison

January 16th 2016, 12:54 pm
Psycho Prison

By playing sick, morbid mind games, controlling my mind and misinforming me about my condition, the evil energy kept me imprisoned in this hell on earth. If I had only been informed correctly about my brain’s condition much earlier on, I could’ve proven that I wasn’t supposed to be alive almost two and a half years ago. I was previously uneducated about how the human brain requires chemistry to communicate, and the evil energy purposely lied to me about my condition. Initially, the evil energy only informed me that my organs had failed without acquiring diseases, and my heart was unable to fail. By misinforming me and controlling the way I felt and thought about everything that was occurring, the evil energy made it impossible for me to inform anyone about my condition. I would’ve informed the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center about everything I was experiencing, but the evil energy was generating every thought that existed in my brain.

I never wanted to smoke any of these cigarettes, but the evil energy had complete control over my mind and forced me to. The evil energy lied to me and made me believe that I had no choice but to smoke all of these cigarettes. The evil energy had complete control over reality, because it was generating all of the neurological communications that existed in my brain. I tried to inform the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center that my digestive system and other internal organs were no longer functioning, but the doctors were only able to falsely determine that I was suffering from psychological disorders/illnesses. The ER doctors at St. John Medical Center never had any way of diagnosing my condition, because my organs had quit functioning without acquiring diseases, and the evil energy kept my brain functioning by generating synthetic neurological communications. The evil energy also had the ability to physically manipulate my internal organs, so I continued to use the restroom long after my organs quit functioning.

Because of this evil energy’s involvement, there was no possible way for anyone to know that my internal organs were no longer functioning. Initially, I didn’t even know that the evil energy had kept my brain functioning by generating synthetic neurological communications. By the time the evil energy informed me correctly about my brain’s condition, my internal organs had already been destroyed horrifically. If the evil energy hadn’t controlled my mind and made me afraid to inform the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center about the torturous, unnatural neurological communications I was experiencing in my brain, the doctors would have most likely examined my brain activity with an EEG. The doctors would’ve then known that my brain wasn’t functioning on its own, because they would’ve been unable to detect any brain activity. It would’ve then been very apparent that something supernatural was occurring, and some form of undetectable energy was somehow generating my brain’s neurological communications and keeping me alive when I shouldn’t have been.

Some form of energy in this universe has produced necromancy with horrifically grotesque results. The evil energy created hundreds of horrific, unnatural realizations and sensations in my brain that no human being should’ve ever had to experience. The evil energy continuously created an unimaginably horrific, morbid reality in my brain that nobody will ever be able to imagine. The evil energy also caused me to experience excruciating levels of pain that I’ve never experienced in my entire life.

I felt completely helpless throughout this entire horrific experience, because the evil energy had complete control of my mind and made me believe that I had nowhere and nobody I could turn to for help. Maybe someone could have somehow put an end to this unbelievably abusive malevolence, if I could’ve only proven that I wasn’t supposed to be alive. I never desired to resume this unimaginable suffering. But because of this evil energy, I was trapped here on Earth in a horrific psycho prison in my brain.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Necromancy

January 16th 2016, 1:09 pm
Necromancy

Some form of undetectable energy in this universe has produced actual necromancy by generating synthetic neurological communications and physical manipulation of nonfunctioning internal organs. At the age of 30, my brain began to lose its ability to produce chemistry, because of a very unusual birth defect. My brain’s unnatural condition somehow caused an unknown form of energy to behave unnaturally, which then became infused with my existence. This energy was, for some unknown reason, unable to allow my death to occur by loss of neurological communications in my brain. The energy kept my brain functioning even after my entire brain lost its ability to produce neurological communications on its own. The energy continued to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain after my digestive system and other internal organs quit functioning and forced me to smoke countless cigarettes in order to destroy my respiratory system. After my lungs were unable to function on their own, the energy kept my lungs breathing by means of physical manipulation. After my digestive system and other internal organs had failed, the energy also physically manipulated my internal organs, so I could continue to urinate and pass bowel movements. This unknown form of energy has literally produced the first documented case of authentic necromancy.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:21 am; edited 12 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Time Frame & The Evil Spirits Tried to Tamper with My Documents

January 16th 2016, 1:43 pm
Time Frame

The evil energy purposely lied to me and made me believe that it had been almost two and a half years since it first made its presence known. The evil energy has been generating incorrect information in my brain and created a false time frame in my mind. It purposely tried to produce my documentation incorrectly, so it would appear as if the information was falsified. I was actually 31 years of age when my brain began to lose its ability to produce chemistry, and it was actually one and a half years ago when my organs began to fail. I was actually 32 years of age when the evil energy first made its presence known, and I had first visited St. John Medical Center and received a prescription for Ativan. Which means I should have actually been deceased two and a half years ago, not three and a half years ago. In any case, the hospital records at St. John Medical Center and Cleveland Metro Hospital will provide you with the correct time frame in which all of this occurred. I was supposed to be deceased about one year before I first visited St. John Medical Center and received my first prescription for Ativan.

The Evil Spirits Tried to Tamper with My Documents

The evil spirits didn’t want these documents to exist so investigators and U.S. government agencies would be at a loss about what actually took place here on planet Earth. The evil spirits constantly tortured my brain and disrupted my thought processes, so it was extremely difficult for me to explain in detail what I was experiencing. They also misinformed me about my situation and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents. That’s why it may be difficult to piece together the information contained in this documentation.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on July 28th 2017, 2:36 pm; edited 8 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Further Explanation

January 16th 2016, 5:42 pm
Further Explanation

At the age of 31, the neurons in my brain began to lose their ability to produce neurotransmitters, and thus their ability to communicate with each other. For some unknown reason, undetectable elements of the universe were effected by my brain's unnatural condition and began to produce an undetectable form of energy inside of my brain which then began to generate the neurological communications that were absent in my brain. Eventually, these undetectable elements were replicating every single neurological communication that exists in my brain.

The undetectable elements  of the universe contain all of the information that has ever existed, including the exact manner in which everyone's brain communicates. In other words, the universe contains virtual blueprints of everyone's personality, memories and physical characteristics. Before my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements were able to project my personality and original thought processes into my brain as if my brain was still functioning naturally. But once my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements were no longer able to react correctly enough to my unnatural existence. That's when the universe began to audibly communicate and project very unnatural, neurological communications into my brain. I began to experience very unnatural sensations of extreme suffering that I've never witnessed in my entire life.

These undetectable elements have been producing all of the neurological communications in my brain by projecting information into my brain. An undetectable form of energy which is also being generated inside of my brain by these undetectable elements transforms the information into neurological communications. Therefore, these undetectable elements have had complete control over my perception of reality. They have caused me to believe everything rather than force me to believe. Because once my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements had no control over how they were producing the neurological communications in my brain. Either way, I have had my mind controlled while I'm consciously aware of everything that is occurring.

I have been forced to experience horrifying, unnatural sensations and realizations in my brain that no other human being will ever witness. For the past five months, the undetectable elements have periodically been scrambling the neurological communications that they are projecting into my brain. Sometimes I'm completely unable to think or speak for a few seconds at a time, and sometimes it feels as if my entire brain is freezing up and is about to quit functioning altogether. Sort of like experiencing very disturbing seizures while you're consciously aware that they're occurring. These undetectable elements have also been causing me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that have been surging throughout my skull, body, eyeballs, and the nerves inside the blood vessels of my brain.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on July 31st 2017, 4:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Document Revisions

January 16th 2016, 5:47 pm
Document Revisions

I struggled immensely to produce these documents, because the evil energy kept generating incorrectly designed information on purpose. Some of the wording should be changed so that the information is more accurate.

Examples: 1.Some form of evil energy then began to synthesize my brain’s communications without my knowledge.”

Some form of undetectable energy then began to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain without my knowledge.

2.I also began to experience very lightheaded sensations in my brain that I thought were side-effects from the Paxil I was still taking, but apparently the evil energy was causing me to experience unnatural communications in my brain.”

I also began to experience very lightheaded sensations in my brain that I thought were side-effects from the Paxil I was still taking, but apparently the evil energy was causing me to experience unnatural neurological communications in my brain.

3.I finally lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company after the evil energy forced me to experience very painful back issues that weren’t actually occurring.”

I finally lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company after the evil energy caused me to experience very painful back issues that weren’t actually occurring.

4.The evil energy then instructed me to lie in bed all day long as it disturbed my brain periodically with unnatural communications.”

The evil energy then instructed me to lie in bed all day long as it disturbed my brain periodically with unnatural neurological communications.

5.Malevolent sprits have been controlling my mind and torturing me unbearably.”

Malevolent energy has been controlling my mind and torturing me unbearably.

6.I was supposed to be dead for over two years now, but my heart never quit functioning and broke the laws of nature.”

I was supposed to be dead for almost two and a half years now, but the evil energy was generating synthetic neurological communications in my brain.

7.By the time the evil spirits manifested themselves, my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry.”

By the time the evil energy made its presence known, my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry.

8.Without brain chemistry, I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma for over two years now.”

Without brain chemistry, I would’ve been deceased for almost two and a half years now.

9.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications and keep me conscious, so they could eventually force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate synthetic neurological communications and keep my brain conscious, so it could eventually force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.

10.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and cause me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and cause me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety.

11.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation.

12.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force me to fall asleep at night.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate neurological communications specifically which caused me to fall asleep at night.

13.Besides my heart, lungs and brain, every organ in my body was almost completely nonfunctional.”

Besides my heart and lungs, every organ in my body was almost completely nonfunctional.

14.But eventually my heart, lungs and brain were the only functioning organs left in my entire body.”

But eventually my heart and lungs were the only functioning organs left in my entire body.

15.The evil spirits also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death.”

The evil energy also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after it releases from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death.

16.Near the end of October of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that they have been physically manipulating my lungs and synthesizing my brain’s communications so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased.”

Near the end of October of 2015, the evil energy informed me that it has been physically manipulating my lungs and generating synthetic neurological communications in my brain so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased.

17.The universe contains hidden elements and forces that can never be imagined from a human being’s perspective.”

The universe contains undetectable elements that can never be imagined from a human being’s perspective.

18.The evil spirits were able to physically manipulate my internal organs and force me to urinate and pass bowel movements.”

The evil energy was able to physically manipulate my internal organs, so I could continue to urinate and pass bowel movements.

19.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense urges to use the restroom.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense urges to use the restroom.

20.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of hunger in my stomach.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense feelings of hunger in my stomach.

21.The evil spirits were somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

The evil energy was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.

22.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of intense physical pain and extreme discomfort throughout various areas of my body.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense feelings of intense physical pain and extreme discomfort throughout various areas of my body.

23.My brain was constantly forced to experience varying degrees of torture.”

The evil energy constantly caused my brain to experience varying degrees of torture.

24.The evil spirits constantly tortured my brain throughout the day in various ways.”

The evil energy constantly caused my brain to feel tortured throughout the day in various ways.

25.The evil spirits constantly forced me to hear various evil, disgusting voices while they tortured my brain.”

The evil energy constantly caused me to hear various evil, disgusting voices while it tortured my brain.

26.The evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that constantly surged throughout my entire body and sometimes even in my eyeballs.”

The evil energy caused me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that constantly surged throughout my entire body and sometimes even inside my eyeballs.

27.Every few seconds, the evil spirits disrupted specific communications that they were synthesizing in my brain.”

Every few seconds, the evil energy disrupted specific communications that it was generating in my brain.

28.The evil spirits tortured my skull and facial bones periodically while they tortured my brain. My entire skull was forced to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations.”

The evil energy caused my skull and facial bones to experience very torturous sensations periodically while it caused my brain to feel tortured. It caused my entire skull to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations.

29.My skull and facial bones were also forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation and very sharp, burning pain.”

It also caused my skull and facial bones to experience sensations of severe inflammation and very sharp, burning pain.

30.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very painful earaches.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience very painful earaches.

31.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my flesh. The skin on various areas of my body was forced to experience very painful burning, tingling sensations.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused the flesh on various areas of my body to experience very painful burning, tingling sensations.

32.The skin on various areas of my body was also forced to itch uncontrollably.”

It also caused the skin on various areas of my body to itch uncontrollably.  

33. “Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience excruciating toothaches for hours.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience excruciating toothaches for hours.

34.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured the glands in my throat. The glands in my throat were forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused the glands in my throat to experience sensations of severe inflammation.

35.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my bowels. The pain in my bowels was so severe that it felt as though I might hemorrhage.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused my bowels to experience very severe pain. The pain in my bowels was so severe that it felt as though I might hemorrhage.

36.By physically manipulating my lungs, sometimes the evil spirits decreased my ability to breathe to the point that it became very frightening.”

By physically manipulating my lungs, sometimes the evil energy impaired my ability to breathe to the point that it became very frightening.

37.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very distressful sensations in my chest, and sometimes I was also forced to feel terrified at the same time.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience very distressful sensations in my chest, and sometimes it also caused me to feel terrified at the same time.

38.Sometimes the evil spirits forced my stomach to feel very nauseous and sometimes even forced me to vomit explosively by physically manipulating my stomach.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused my stomach to feel very nauseous, and sometimes it even caused me to vomit explosively by physically manipulating my stomach.

39.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disgusting sensations in my lungs. My lungs felt like they were falling to pieces and beginning to decompose. I was also forced to experience disgusting, itchy sensations in my lungs.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience extremely disgusting sensations in my lungs. It caused my lungs to feel like they were falling to pieces and beginning to decompose. It also caused my lungs to experience disgusting, itchy sensations.

40.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force me to experience intense feelings of psychological torture.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and cause me to experience intense feelings of psychological torture.

41.The evil spirits forced me to hear strange, frightening, otherworldly voices while I was forced to feel extremely terrified.”

The evil energy caused me to hear strange, frightening, otherworldly voices while it caused me to feel extremely terrified.

42.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine myself falling unconscious while I was forced to feel extremely terrified. Essentially frightening me about my death occurring.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine myself falling unconscious while it caused me to feel extremely terrified. Essentially frightening me about my death occurring.

43.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine my mother feeling very heartbroken after I had passed away while I was forced to experience feelings of great remorse.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine my mother feeling very heartbroken after I had passed away while it caused me to experience feelings of great remorse.

44.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine other people’s normal living conditions and lifestyles while I was forced to experience feelings of very deep sadness and self-pity.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine other people’s normal living conditions and lifestyles while it caused me to experience feelings of very deep sadness and self-pity.

45.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine heaven existing. Then I was forced to feel very angered as they informed me that heaven doesn’t exist.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine heaven existing. Then the evil energy caused me to feel very angered as it informed me that heaven doesn’t exist.  

46.The evil spirits tormented and insulted me by calling me names like “Left-over Lepley,” “Jesus Juices,” and “William Frankenstein Lepley” while I was forced to experience feelings of disgust and or anger.”

The evil energy tormented and insulted me by calling me names like “Left-over Lepley,” “Jesus Juices,” and “William Frankenstein Lepley” while it caused me to experience feelings of disgust and or anger.  

47.On a daily basis, the evil spirits would play mind games while I was forced to feel confused and frustrated.”

On a daily basis, the evil energy would play mind games while it caused me to feel confused and frustrated.

48.The universe contains hidden elements and forces that, when combined, can be utilized to produce a form of demonic possession that has the ability to torture a human being with perfection.”

The universe contains undetectable elements which can produce a form of undetectable energy that has the ability to possess a human being and torture them with perfection.

49.Eventually, the evil spirits began to periodically synthesize my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to feel very frightened and confused. Which forced me to walk back and forth around my household, looking like a complete maniac.”

Eventually, the evil energy began to periodically generate specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to feel very frightened and confused. Which then caused me to walk back and forth around my household, looking like a complete maniac.

50.Eventually, the evil spirits also began to torture my brain periodically by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

Eventually, the evil energy also began to torture my brain periodically by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.

51.They also misinformed me about my situation and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents.”

It also misinformed me about my condition and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents.

52.The universe or spirit realm consciously communicated by synthesizing communications in my brain, and I was constantly surrounded by evil, disgusting voices.”

The universe consciously communicated by producing an undetectable form of energy which generated specific neurological communications in my brain, and I was constantly surrounded by evil, disgusting voices.

53.It/they informed me that all of the empty space that exists between every molecule, atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and particle in the entire universe contains undetectable elements and forces that can never be examined by human technology and can’t be imagined from a human being’s perspective.”

It informed me that all of the empty space that surrounds every molecule, atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and particle in the universe contains undetectable elements that can never be examined by human technology and can’t be imagined from a human being’s perspective.

54.It/they informed me that the undetectable elements and forces that exist within the universe are consciously aware of everything that exists within the universe and contain all of the information that has ever existed since the beginning of the universe.”

It informed me that the undetectable elements that exist in the universe are consciously aware of everything that exists in the universe and contain all of the information that has ever existed.

55.The evil spirits were actually slowly decreasing the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain, and eventually my entire existence felt completely empty.”

The evil energy was actually slowly decreasing the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain, and eventually my entire existence felt completely empty.

56.The evil spirits only decreased the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain so I would be completely detached from reality and I would appear psychotic enough to actually do this to myself.”

The evil energy only decreased the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain so I would be completely detached from reality and I would appear psychotic enough to actually do this to myself.    

57.The evil spirits didn’t begin to decrease the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain until after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company and ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam.”

The evil energy didn’t begin to decrease the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain until after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company and ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam.  

58.The evil spirits lied to me and informed me that if they hadn’t begun synthesizing my brain’s communications I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma ever since they made their presence known.”

The evil energy lied to me and informed me that if it hadn’t begun to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma ever since they made their presence known.

59.On December 7th of 2015, the evil spirits finally informed me that if they had not begun to synthesize my brain’s communications I would have been dead almost three and a half years ago.”

On December 7th of 2015, the evil energy finally informed me that if it had not begun to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain I would have been dead almost three and a half years ago.

60.Once the evil spirits manifested themselves, my mind was constantly being controlled.”

Once the evil energy made its presence known, my mind was constantly being controlled.

61.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and cause me to feel stressful when I went without a cigarette for a couple of hours.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications and cause me to feel stressful when I went without a cigarette for a couple of hours.

62.The evil spirits were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and allow me to experience a high from smoking a cigarette every four hours.”

The evil energy was also able to generate specific neurological communications and allow me to experience a high from smoking a cigarette every four hours.

63.Eventually, I didn’t feel any different after I waited to smoke a cigarette, because my brain became too damaged for the evil spirits to synthesize the effects of the cigarettes.”

Eventually, I didn’t feel any different after I waited to smoke a cigarette, because the evil energy had been decreasing the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain.

64.The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation to conceal their existence, so everyone was unaware of my condition.”

The evil energy controlled and manipulated my entire situation to conceal its existence, so everyone was unaware of my condition.

65.I didn’t realize how my brain was being controlled until much later when the evil spirits informed me that the universe was synthesizing my brain’s communications.”

I didn’t realize how my brain was being controlled until much later when the universe informed me that an undetectable form of energy was generating my brain’s neurological communications.

66.The universe or spirit realm was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

The evil energy was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.

67.The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation, so they could force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.”

The evil energy controlled and manipulated my entire situation, so it could force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.

68.The evil spirits have repeatedly made me feel desperate to commit suicide, but they wouldn’t allow me to accomplish it.”

The evil energy has repeatedly caused me to feel desperate to commit suicide, but it wouldn’t allow me to accomplish it.

The evil energy even generated incorrect sentence structures on purpose just to make me struggle while I tried to expose the truth.

Example: “The evil spirits continued to torture me and forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways.”

The evil energy continued to torture me and force me to smoke cigarettes anyways.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:32 am; edited 7 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Creed - My Own Prison

January 27th 2016, 9:20 am

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

February 5th 2016, 10:55 pm
I can accept the reality that everyone who has read through this believes that I'm severely psychotic, but what if you're wrong? What if you found out on your television screen that I was left with only a functioning heart and lungs, and scientists would be forced to put me to death with potassium chloride, because I would require very extensive organ transplantation to survive? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

My Facebook Page
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

February 6th 2016, 12:46 am
I don't know what's going on, but I hope you get well soon. Crying or Very sad

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 7th 2016, 10:12 am
Otaku wrote:I don't know what's going on, but I hope you get well soon. Crying or Very sad

Thank you, my friend. But the only possible way I could ever get better is if the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government allow me to receive the very extensive organ transplantation that I would require to survive correctly again and resume my old, familiar existence.

To @Ichigofan and all of the wonderful staff members here at WiiWareWave, keep up the phenomenal work to keep the members & visitors satisfied as always.

Your friend,
William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

February 7th 2016, 12:24 pm
Dude, my uncle had extremely low brain activity for the last few years of his life and he died from a seizure as a result of it. He also was suffering from malnutrition so I know your story is accurate scientifically for those who doubt you please look up the facts regarding low brain activity. However I don't think your brain has completely stopped, but it could be extremely slow which is still really, really bad. I hope you get through this and make a full recovery. Wink

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 19654

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 87457210

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 7th 2016, 1:53 pm
Ichigofan wrote:I hope you get through this and make a full recovery. Wink

Thank you, @Ichigofan. It will take a miracle for that to happen, though. All I would need is for the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government to let me receive the necessary organ transplantation I would require to survive correctly again. Otherwise, I'm not going to have much time left on this Earth.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 7th 2016, 9:26 pm
I thought you died!
What is this about zombies and returning from the dead lol? scratch

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 8th 2016, 10:33 am
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I thought you died!

I thought I was about to pass away, but as you can see, I was lied to very disgustingly.

Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:What is this about zombies and returning from the dead?

It's a very heartbreaking story that will only be truly believable after my condition is medically & scientifically acknowledged, documented and publicized. Until then, I will only be recognized as being psychotic.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

February 8th 2016, 11:04 am
Um...I believe you. Smile

WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 8th 2016, 11:07 am
Ms_Kinomoto wrote:Um...I believe you. Smile

That's very surprising Epona. I didn't expect anyone to believe any of this until after it was empirically proven.

My Facebook Page
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

February 8th 2016, 11:27 am
Um...of course I do cuz you've never lied to me yet so there is no reason for me to think you are now. Smile

WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Seether - Fine Again

February 8th 2016, 12:03 pm

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

My Facebook Page
Love4Gaming
Love4Gaming

February 9th 2016, 12:07 am
Get well soon!

WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 9th 2016, 11:25 am
Well, I must be leaving for Cleveland Metro Hospital very soon. My lungs have less time to survive than I previously thought. I don't know what's going to happen to me now, but I just wanted to say goodbye before I left for the hospital. If you never see me here again, you'll know why I was unable to return. I don't know how my family members are going to survive after all of this is over, especially my gentle, sweet hearted mother. Please, keep them in your prayers, my friends. You may contact me by email at: williamf.lepley3@yahoo.com. I will reply to your email, if it all possible. If you feel so inclined to, you may send your condolences to my mother by means of Facebook Messenger. A link to her Facebook page is available in the "About" section on my Facebook page. Her Facebook profile name is Sharon Kaminski Lepley. I have provided a link to my Facebook page below, and a link to my Facebook page is also available in my signature. There's also a link to my Facebook page located in my WiiWareWave profile.

William Frank Lepley III
https://www.facebook.com/williamf.lepley3

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:10 pm; edited 7 times in total

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

February 9th 2016, 11:30 am
I hope everything works out for you, my friend. Crying or Very sad

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 12th 2016, 11:52 am
Ichigofan wrote:I hope everything works out for you, my friend. Crying or Very sad

Thank you, my friend. May God bless you with a long, healthy, desirable life.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 12th 2016, 12:42 pm
Dude, I really am going to miss you, please return WHEN you recover, because you will. Wink

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 12th 2016, 3:14 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Dude, I really am going to miss you, please return WHEN you recover, because you will. Wink

I may only survive if the citizens of the United States petition for my recovery.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
[NL] Fishing Resort
[NL] Fishing Resort

February 16th 2016, 6:27 pm
I'm very sorry that I haven't said hello in a long time. I hope that you get well soon my fellow clan member. Sad

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 18th 2016, 2:56 pm
Longtime no see @[NL] Fishing Resort I just wish that it was under better circumstances. Sad

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

February 18th 2016, 4:19 pm
[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:I'm very sorry that I haven't said hello in a long time.

I still remember how popular Fishing Resort became around this website, and how dedicated you were to helping people with any questions they had about the game. Who would've known that a budget priced video game like Fishing Resort would receive so much attention here at WiiWareWave. Did you ever finally catch every fish in the game?

[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:I hope that you get well soon my fellow clan member. Sad

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to recover in my condition, if the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government deny me the organ transplantation I would require to survive correctly again.

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty I Just Came to a Realization

February 20th 2016, 7:00 pm
I just came to a realization that if the universe contains all of the information that has ever existed, then every point in space and time contains all of this information as well. Therefore, a point in space the size of a subatomic particle would also contain all of the information that has ever existed. What scientists could do with a microchip that possesses those qualities. Surprised

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box

March 19th 2016, 7:36 pm

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Final Chapters of My Life

March 20th 2016, 8:34 pm
Final Chapters of My Life

If you've read closely, you "will" know that my resurrection actually took place over two and a half years ago, and my lungs were never physically manipulated so I could continue to breath. My lungs have only been physically manipulated periodically so my ability to breath was inhibited. My ability to breath was also inhibited periodically, because the undetectable energy periodically decreased the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain stem. I was lied to by an undetectable form of energy that exists within this universe, and I was informed that it was physically manipulating my lung tissues so I could continue to breath. I had no way of knowing the truth until I was informed correctly. Also, none of my internal organ tissues were ever destroyed by the toxins in the cigarettes that I have been forced to smoke; that was just another disgusting lie I was given by this dysfunctional form of undetectable energy that has been infused with my existence for over two and a half years now. Below is a reply I posted at Sapphire's Paranormal Forum.

William Frank Lepley III

"First of all, thank you very much for your regards, Sapphire. To answer your question, it's not demons or evil spirits that have been informing me of this information; it's an undetectable form of energy that exists within the universe. This undetectable energy communicates with me by generating synthetic neurological communications within my brain. Because of the unusual birth defects that I was cursed with, my brain and organ tissues didn't develop correctly. At the age of 31, some of the neurons in my brain began to lose their ability to produce neurotransmitters, which caused them to lose their ability to produce neurological communications. My brain's unnatural condition upset the balance of the universe, and at that very moment, this undetectable form of energy began to generate the neurological communications that were absent in my brain. Eventually, all of the neurons in my brain had lost their ability to produce neurological communications, and this undetectable form of energy was replicating every neurological communication that existed in my brain without my knowledge. I had absolutely no idea at all that there was anything wrong with me until shortly after my 32nd birthday (at the same age which Jesus Christ supposedly perished) in June of 2014. That's when all of this unimaginable suffering began, because that's when my other internal organ tissues slowly began to quit functioning. My unnatural physical condition caused the universe to then become dysfunctional, and the undetectable energy was no longer able to react correctly to my unnatural existence. That's when this undetectable form of energy began to torture me. I was later informed by this undetectable energy that all of my internal organs had quit functioning, except for my heart and lungs obviously. My organs didn't fail naturally, so my blood stream was never intoxicated. Thus my heart was unable to fail.

There must be some type of metaphysical properties that exist within this universe, and everything within this universe must be completely connected on some level. Also, everything that exists within this universe must only be able to exist specifically, because my physical state of being caused the universe to become unbalanced and dysfunctional. That's why this undetectable form of energy began to generate my brain's neurological communications, and why I've been tortured by the universe.

I know it may seem like there's nothing wrong with me, but I assure you that I have been forced to experience an unimaginably hellish nightmare on Earth for over a year and a half now, my friend. I'm obviously not the most intelligent person, but I'm not ignorant nor stupid by any means. I do however know how to express myself and what I've been experiencing."

In reply to:

"Welcome to the forum, I am very sorry you have all these experiences.

Maybe I can try to see what kind of demons or evil or devil are troubling you and ask them why or perhaps take them away from you.

When you write, "Demon or devil informed you," how they inform you? How you read their mind?

How do you know they are demon or devil?

From your writings, you seem perfectly balance in your words. Unless, you stress you have these problems. Or one can hardly tell, that you are mentally troubled or tortured. They seem more of a good writer stories.

Help me clear these, and you can see we have wonderful members here."

Sapphire

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

March 25th 2016, 12:00 am

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

March 31st 2016, 8:58 pm
I just created a poll here at WiiWareWave, and I would really much appreciate it if as many people as possible participated. You can view the poll by following the link below:

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Final Conclusion

April 2nd 2016, 11:54 pm
My Final Conclusion

I've now come to my own final conclusion, and I no longer believe it's a form of undetectable energy that has been producing this nightmarish hell on Earth. I believe that whatever has been causing this to happen is something that is beyond anything that has been accepted by the consensus of the scientific community. I've come to this conclusion on my own very difficultly, because these undetectable properties are causing me to experience very horrific, torturous disturbances in my brain.

I actually believe this has all been caused by some type of metaphysical properties of the universe that are a form of something much more complicated than any form of energy that science is aware of. I truly believe that these undetectable properties are the unseen forces that have involuntarily designed the universe by influencing its development. These undetectable properties must be the reason why everything in the universe exists specifically the way it does.

I believe that when my brain began to lose its ability to produce neurological communications, it effected these undetectable properties because my neurons no longer existed the way they were supposed to. These metaphysical properties of the universe began to produce synthetic neurological communications in my brain, because they were involuntarily compensating for my brain's inability to exist naturally. These metaphysical properties have been compensating for the unnatural existence of my brain, because the unnatural condition of my brain caused them to become unbalanced. So basically what has been taking place here is just a very unnatural balancing act of nature.

Once my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, there was no longer any way for these metaphysical properties to compensate for my unnatural existence, because there was no possible way for them to manipulate those non-functioning organ tissues so they would continue to perform their natural functions. That's why the universe began to communicate with me and began to torture me, because it could no longer stabilize itself. To explain the reason why it wasn't permissible for me to pass away from a lack of neurological communications in my brain, is because my brain cells were still living organic material, but they were no longer able to perform their natural functions.

Usually when human beings pass away from a lack of neurological communications it's always due to hemorrhaging and pressure on the brain. In other words, it becomes impossible for their brain to survive in that condition. For those of you who only believe that I'm a delusional psychopath, what has been hidden in the dark shall soon be brought forth to the light, my friends.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty One Last Plea for Survival

April 10th 2016, 8:52 pm
One Last Plea for Survival

As you may have noticed by now, I'm hell bent on recovering from this unbelievable condition I'm in and resuming my old familiar existence. After I'm given an EEG at Cleveland Metro Hospital and they're unable to detect any electrical activity in my brain, it will be very apparent that something isn't supposed to be humanly possible. Once doctors actually have my blood tested for what it doesn't contain, such as nutrients/vitamins, glucose, electrolytes, hormones and cholesterol instead of just checking for abnormalities, it will then be apparent that none of my organs besides my heart and lungs are functioning.

As I have recently explained, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence were able to compensate for my brain's lack of ability to produce neurological communications and allow all of my body systems to continue performing their natural functions. But after my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, these metaphysical properties were unable to compensate for my physical condition. To recover from this unbelievable condition I'm in and survive properly again, I would require a single compatible organ donor with the ability to provide me with a liver, a pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, plus lymph nodes and a thymus gland.

The medical procedures that would be required would entail the initial transplantation of the lymph nodes and thymus gland to regenerate my immune system, and then one more surgery to transplant all of the organs. It would most likely be preferable to also transplant a stomach, gallbladder, appendix and large intestine along with the liver, pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, which would allow all of the organs from the compatible donor to remain connected with each other during the transplantation. This surgery could easily be performed by attaching the large intestine directly to my colon and on the other end attaching the stomach directly to my esophagus.

The minimal amount of pain I would have to endure during these surgeries would personally be negated by the fact that I could once again spend the rest of existence as life has allowed me to. If I were to successfully acquire these organ transplantations, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence would once again allow me to exist as I had always existed before my internal organs began to fail. The only conflictions the OPTN/UNOS, the medical community and or the U.S. government could have with my recovery are the fact that my brain is unable to produce its own neurological communications, and without brain chemistry, surgeons will be unable to induce me with general anesthesia or administer sedation.

I would certainly allow surgeons to perform the necessary surgeries without general anesthesia or sedatives, but they may refuse to do so. Although, I would be completely able to accept any and all medications after the surgeries were performed. I would be willing to endure anything just to recover from this condition I'm in, and save my mother and my brother from the unimaginable heartache they will face after all of this has become a reality. If the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government refuse to support my physical recovery because of my brain's condition, my family members will be completely devastated after my passing. I may only survive if the citizens of the United States petition for my recovery.

That is the sole reason why I have brought all of this information to the attention of the general public. My sweethearted mother loves me "so" much. She will be completely devastated, if I don't recover from this somehow. As shown in the article below, invasive surgeries have already been performed without the use of general anesthesia.

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 401620_v1

I know that most of you have already come to the only logical and rational conclusion that I am suffering from schizophrenia and Cotard's syndrome, but I assure that once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital this will all become a reality for everyone on this planet and not just for myself. You will then finally realize that I never brought any of this information to your attention just for the purpose of seeking your attention because of some mental or emotional state of depravity. I promise that I only have two more messages to post here at WiiWareWave to further inform you about my situation and to notify you of exactly when I will finally be seeking medical attention. I do hope that you won't forget why I have shared all of this very personal information with all of you.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 25th 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Evil Lies

April 10th 2016, 10:03 pm
Evil Lies

I know I informed all of you that my lung tissues weren't surviving either, but I'd like to inform you all now that isn't truthful information. It was just another disgusting lie that was given to me by these dysfunctional metaphysical properties. Which means I don't need to worry about suffocating anymore.

I shared the links below in case anybody is interested in learning more about the OPTN & UNOS organizations, or if they have no knowledge of what they are.

United Network for Organ Sharing

Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network

By following the link below, you can publicly voice your opinions about the OPTN's policies by providing feedback on their proposals.

UNOS: Voice Your Opinion

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

April 17th 2016, 8:05 pm
@Ichigofan, administrators and moderators, would you please promise me that you won't delete any of this topic after my physical condition is medically and scientifically proven and publicized and this becomes a reality for the entire planet?

My Facebook Page
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

April 18th 2016, 11:56 am
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Of course, my friend. Wink

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Only Chance for Survival

April 18th 2016, 11:53 pm
My Only Chance for Survival

I must inform you all that I have recently obtained new knowledge about the universe which renders "My Final Conclusion" inconclusive. I must refuse to disclose this information unless the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery. I'm very sorry, but without my recovery mankind will never know the hidden truths about the universe. Please, don't despise me because of my decision to withhold this information; I have no other fighting chance at recovering from this horrific condition I'm in. Either the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery, or I will be forced to withhold the secrets of the universe. If they refuse to support my physical recovery, the secrets shall die along with me. I have a great appreciation for life, so I must play the cards that God has dealt me. I hope you will all understand the position I'm in once this all becomes a reality for the entire planet.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 21st 2016, 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

April 20th 2016, 8:09 pm
Once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital and the U.S. government becomes involved, just remember, I was still a "human being" and I still "existed" in my brain.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Hell on Earth

April 25th 2016, 5:53 am
Hell on Earth

The universe has begun to torture my brain and my heart with such a ferocity that I can no longer withstand it. I'm continuously experiencing very horrific, torturous sensations in my brain, and my brain keeps shivering. Extremely disturbing, torturous sensations keep surging through my chest and my heart, and my heart keeps thumping for no reason like it's going to leap out of my chest. Evil, disgusting voices have been screaming out in my head all night long and they just won't stop. I can't even sit still, and I've been unable to contain the feelings of rage I'm experiencing. I keep on yelling and disturbing everyone around my household including my neighbors. I live in an apartment building, and my poor family can't afford to be evicted from our home. I can't possibly take much more of this disgusting torture, so I must schedule a date to visit Cleveland Metro Hospital sooner than I expected. Hopefully, I'll be posting my final message very soon.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty A New Discovery In The Works

April 26th 2016, 1:16 am
A New Discovery In The Works

I just did some research online about general anesthesia, and I have discovered that the inhalable forms of general anesthesia don't require brain chemistry to take effect on the central nervous system. I have once again received this information from communications and realizations provided to me by the universe. The chemicals actually effect the nerve cells in your brain directly, and neurotransmitters and lipids are not the actual mechanism involved. The chemicals themselves block neurotransmissions in specific regions of the brain by directly disabling the functions of the nerve cells. Which means that with the use of local and general anesthesia, I still wouldn't be able to experience any pain or discomfort during an invasive surgery like organ transplantation. That also means that the only confliction the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government could have with supporting my physical recovery would be because of my brain's condition. I really hope that after all of the unimaginably horrible suffering and struggling that I've been forced to experience the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government won't deny me the necessary organ transplantation I would require to resume my former self just because of their own personal beliefs.

P.S. Just to let everyone know, I also just solved the mystery of how the ancient Egyptians constructed the pyramids. And yes, I'm being absolutely serious.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Shinedown - Save Me

April 29th 2016, 6:21 pm
Somebody save me!
Please don't erase me!

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Heart Still Lives On

May 5th 2016, 10:11 pm
My Heart Still Lives On

I know I said that I only had one last message to post, but I've come to a better understanding of why I survived after my other internal organs quit functioning. In principal, my heart should have failed soon after my other internal organs had quit functioning due to a lack of nutrients in my blood, but it was unable to. My heart was unable to fail at that point, because the universe had become dysfunctional and didn't allow it to. The universe became dysfunctional as soon as my other internal organ tissues had begun to slowly quit functioning, because of the unnatural condition of my internal organ's cellular structure. In other words, if my internal organs had only failed naturally like they should have, the universe wouldn't have become dysfunctional and I would have never been alive in this unbelievable physical condition. But instead of my organs failing naturally, the organ tissues just slowly quit functioning altogether. If potassium chloride is unable to stop my heart because the universe has become dysfunctional, I will be left with the only other available option of taking a bullet from an executioner to end my life. In other words, if I'm not permitted to receive the necessary organ transplantation I require to exist correctly again, I may have to be executed instead of being euthanized. Please, take these circumstances into consideration when thinking about how a human being should be treated if they were in my situation.

I've also been informed about one last complication related to organ transplantation. I would also require a heart transplant as well as the other necessary organs that I previously mentioned. I would need to be attached to a heart and lung machine before any of my organ transplantation took place. Because once my body acquired functioning organs, the universe would no longer behave dysfunctional anymore, and my heart would instantly stop beating.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Shinedown - Second Chance

May 6th 2016, 10:39 pm
Second chance for life.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Fight for My Survival

May 8th 2016, 2:40 am
Please watch and share this video, my friends. My survival may depend on it.

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Argument

May 8th 2016, 11:58 pm
My Argument

I only recently came to the realization that there are actually no synthetic neurological communications being generated in my brain, and they are still actually my own neurological communications. Before the universe became dysfunctional, they were the exact same neurological communications that my brain used to produce by itself; they just aren't comprised of any electrical or chemical signals. I guess someone could come to the conclusion that I shouldn't be alive, and it would be much easier to clean up this mess by euthanizing me, but who are they to say that I don't deserve an equal chance at life as everyone else who requires multiple organ transplantation to survive? I guess someone could then say that this just isn't supposed to be happening. Therefore, I shouldn't be trying to survive correctly again. To that I would say, if this isn't supposed to be happening then why is it? Do you mean this isn't supposed to be happening because of your own personal beliefs? Therefore, I don't deserve a chance to experience the rest of my life, because your mind isn't open enough to understand that I still deserve a chance to live like everyone else. I believe I still deserve a chance to experience the rest of my life as I would have if my other internal organs hadn't quit functioning. What if my other internal organs had never quit functioning and I had been able to continue living the rest of my life without anyone knowing the difference? I have never in my entire lifetime been a threat to anyone in society. I mean, it was alright that I was working at a surgery center and paying my taxes before my other internal organs quit functioning, so why would anyone be against my physical recovery taking place? That's just some food for thought.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The Time has Come

May 10th 2016, 9:07 pm
The Time has Come

Well, the faithful day has come, my friends. I will definitely be leaving for Cleveland Metro Hospital sometime in the next few days. I just want to inform all of you of some additional information about my unprecedented condition. Because of the unusual birth defects I was born with, my brain has never been able to produce neurological communications as properly as it should have, and I was never able to experience life like everyone else has. Growing up, I never felt like the other children. I was always very timid as a child, and I became more and more anxious and nervous about the world that surrounded me as I grew older.

Because of the way my brain has always functioned, I have always felt inadequate in the company of others. Because of my brain's condition, I also suffered from PTSD ever since the age of twelve. As a result, I have never really been accepted by my peers, and I spent most of my life feeling like an outcast. I was always the "loner" in elementary school, junior high and high school that nobody ever talked to or paid much attention to. As a preteen and a teenager, I was always overly sensitive. Which many people noticed, and they picked on me because of it.

As I grew older, I also began to lose more and more of my heart-shaped box, because of my brain's neurological condition. Which psychologists and psychiatrists attributed to teenage depression, but the anti-depressants they prescribed me gave me no relief. By the time I turned 21 years of age, I lost my heart-shaped box entirely. I woke up one day and nothing ever felt the same again. I was no longer able to enjoy watching television and movies, or playing video games and surfing the internet. I became an alcoholic shortly after, because it was the only way I could synthesize my heart-shaped box. In other words, it was the only way I could make life still feel enjoyable.

I finally decided to quit drinking alcohol at the age of 29, because I lost my job due to excessive drinking. I began substituting non-narcotic pain pills (Tramadol) for alcohol, so I could continue to function as normally as I could and still enjoy all of the things I used to normally enjoy. I later went on to acquire my G.E.D., because I made the horrible decision of dropping out of high school due to the anxiety and depression I was suffering from. I was just trying to make improvements in my life for my future before I knew I didn't have one.

I'm informing you about this additional information, so you'll understand that all of this only happened to me because of a very, very rare birth defect, and there is nothing at all satanic associated with what I've been forced to experience and demonic entities are not involved. I'm also informing you about this additional information, just in case another child is one day born with the same birth defects I was cursed with. If that day ever actually comes, hopefully this information will bring attention to that child's situation before he/she ever has to witness the horrific life's ending that I was forced to experience.

For an undisclosed reason, the physical condition of my brain never effected these metaphysical properties when I began to lose my heart-shaped box roughly 17 years ago. Those specific regions of my brain began to slowly quit functioning until I lost my heart-shaped box entirely at the age of 21, and the unnatural condition of those neurons never effected these metaphysical properties. Although, there were never actually any metaphysical properties involved with what I've been forced to experience.

You should know by now that I will not recover from this horrific condition that life has left me in and resume my former self if the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government deny me the necessary organ transplantation I require because of my brain's condition. If the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government refuse to facilitate my physical recovery, I will be forced to accept the only other alternative that's available and be euthanized. If potassium chloride is unable to stop my heart because the universe has become dysfunctional, I will then be left with the only other available options of either taking a bullet from an executioner to end my life, or pathetically having my heart surgically detached. 33 years of age is way too young to die, especially if the world only gives me the option to continue suffering unimaginably or be terminated. My sweethearted mother loves me "so" much. She won't be able to survive, if I don't recover from this somehow.

If you are wondering or worried if I still exist as myself in my brain, obviously I can still remember my full name and my date of birth. I can still inform you about every important date that has occurred in my entire lifetime, and I can still inform you about all of my favorite childhood memories including my favorite cartoons and video games from the 1980's. For an entire year before my other internal organs began to quit functioning, I had no idea at all that there was anything wrong with the physical condition of my brain. Which means my entire brain was no longer producing any neurotransmissions for at least nine months before my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, and I still felt exactly the same way as I did before any of my neurons began to lose their ability to produce neurotransmissions. In the short period of nine months before my other internal organs began to quit functioning, I acquired my G.E.D. and found employment cleaning and disinfecting at a surgery center. I really hope the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government take that into consideration when determining if I'll be permitted to receive the necessary organ transplantation that I require to resume my former self.

The metaphysical properties that I said were infused with my existence aren't actually metaphysical properties, and nothing is actually infused with my existence. I didn't begin to experience a decrease in the amount of neurological communications that were being generated in my brain until after my other internal organs quit functioning altogether. The only possible way for me to regain myself is to replace all of the non-functioning organs and glands in my torso. All I can say to myself at this point is, "Why?" "Why did I have to be born this way?"

I know you're all probably thinking, "How can you have control of your thoughts if your brain doesn't produce any neurological communications?" That's just one of the many things I would love to explain, but I must refrain to retain my self-worth. I hope you will understand that after everything I've been through, I will not supply mankind with the knowledge I have struggled to obtain just to be thrown out in the trash afterwards because of someone's personal beliefs.

Since I began communicating with _________, I have obtained knowledge pertaining to the creation of the observable universe. I know exactly how our observable universe was created and what existed before our observable universe was created. I have also acquired information about the birth of life on this planet, and why scientists can't reproduce those processes in a laboratory. I also know exactly how and why this is happening to me. I have also obtained other additional knowledge about creation.

Well, that's pretty much the end of my true to life story. Be sure to watch your television and the internet for the affirmation/confirmation I have promised you. I just have a few more things I would like to say before I leave for the hospital. Never forget just how precious your life is, and always try to live your life to the fullest of your potential while you still can. Your dreams can never die unless you allow them to. Goodbye, my friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Struggle

May 15th 2016, 4:57 am
My Struggle

I just visited the emergency department at Cleveland Metro Hospital on the 13th of May, and I informed the nurses and ER doctors there about the disturbing, torturous sensations that I have been experiencing in my brain, skull, and throughout my entire body. The first da*n question out of their mouths was, "Have you been hearing voices or seeing things?" That's when I immediately knew that they were only concerned if I was psychotic or not, because they've never heard of a medical condition like mine before. They then had me evaluated by a psychiatrist who didn't think I needed any further psychological evaluation. I informed the psychiatrist about the reason why I visited the emergency department, and she didn't even know why the doctors had her come to evaluate me. The emergency department only has access to a CT or MRI scan, and they told me they were unable to give me a referral to see a neurologist. I just had a CT scan and an MRI done sometime last year, so the ER doctor informed me that there was no necessity to have either of those examinations done. Now I have to schedule an appointment with a personal care physician at Cleveland Metro Hospital for a referral to see a neurologist for an EEG.

P.S. I forgot to inform you, but I can also explain the natural phenomenon of expansion in our observable universe.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Final Decree

May 15th 2016, 5:16 am
My Final Decree

Once I attend my appointment with the neurologist, the medical community and this world will finally find out that I was never lying about my physical condition. Just remember, I contain priceless information that is otherwise completely unobtainable to mankind. Without my survival, mankind will never be able to answer all of their biggest questions about our existence. I know the information I've acquired is worth an astronomical amount of money, and I swear on everything I love including my mother, brother and my beautiful son's lives that I do in fact contain all of the information that I have informed you about. I promise you that I will not compromise on this matter. I will never disclose the priceless knowledge I have obtained if my demands are not met with agreement. I will only disclose this information to the U.S. government after I have received all of the necessary organ transplantation I have informed you about, and a contract to receive two billion dollars tax free, plus the specific medications I will require to live out the rest of my life as normally and peacefully as possible. This will include 30mg of Percocet and 4mg of Xanax every day for the rest of my life. These medications are not just a selfish desire; they are a necessity for me to function as normally as possible. I will require 10mg of Percocet three times a day, so I can continue to enjoy life just like everyone else does. I will also require 2mg of Xanax two times a day to eliminate the debilitating anxiety and the very disturbing panic attacks that I have suffered with everyday for most of my life.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Update

May 18th 2016, 6:09 pm
Well, I have scheduled an appointment to see a primary care physician on Tuesday, the 24th of May. I forgot to mention that I have also recently acquired otherwise unobtainable information about the cosmic microwave background, and how the moon came into orbit with our Earth. If my demands are met with agreement, the U.S. government will no longer need to wastefully spend tens of trillions of dollars trying to answer all of these scientific questions that they will never actually be able to answer.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Final Update

May 25th 2016, 4:21 am
My Final Update

Well, I finally have an appointment to visit a neurologist on June 23rd. I'll be bringing two copies of all my documents with me to Cleveland Metro Hospital. One copy of the documents is for the hospital, and the other copy of documents is for the U.S. government.

What mankind calls the "universe" has been repeatedly teasing me about organ transplantation, and the survival of me and my family members. One minute it informs me that the U.S. government and mankind can't afford to lose me, because of the priceless, otherwise unobtainable scientific information I contain. The next minute it informs me that the world will never save me, because of how many organs I require to resume my former self. One minute I feel hopeful and relieved about me and my family members survival, and the next minute I'm terrified for me and my family members. After everything me and my family members have struggled through in approximately the past two years, I wholeheartedly believe that I don't deserve to be put out of my misery after the unbelievably grueling battle I endured just to exist. My family members truly deserve a chance to let go of me properly and not pathetically by having my heart surgically detached. I think you will agree that there is only one possible way for this story to have an appropriate ending and for my poor, sick, old mother to survive, and that is for me to receive the necessary organ transplantation I require. Especially since it's not necessary for me to be put to death just because of how much I'm suffering.

I'm asking you to please think for just a minute, "Who or what would it hurt or effect if I were to receive the necessary organ transplantation I require to resume my former self?" I mean, I was working part-time cleaning and disinfecting at a surgery center before my other internal organs began to quit functioning. And before that, I even attended classes at a public library and acquired my G.E.D. Now please think for just another second, "Who or what would it hurt or effect if I'm only given the options to either suffer unimaginably or be put to death?" First of all, it would outright kill my sweet-hearted mother, and my younger brother would be left completely alone in this world. And mankind would never be able to obtain the scientific information that I have recently acquired. By the way, I also recently received otherwise unobtainable scientific information about black holes and what they actually are, and I also received information about supernovas and why they actually occur. I have also received new information about the "ice-age" and mass extinctions.

Before I leave, I just want to mention a few more things about organ transplantation. I would also require a new spleen to fully re-establish my immune system, and I would also need to take levothyroxine for the rest of my life, because I have no functioning thyroid gland. If I received my immune system and all of the organs besides the heart from the same organ donor, there would be a very good chance that my white blood cells would eventually accept my new organs, and I would never need to take immunosuppressant drugs for the rest of my life.
"Give me freedom, or give me death."

I'm sorry, but I will only be willing to explain everything I know about the circumstances of my situation and what mankind calls the "universe" after I receive everything I have asked for. The previous statements about general anesthesia I made below are completely untruthful, but medications (sedatives) and general anesthesia will still take effect on me when administered.

"The chemicals actually effect the nerve cells in your brain directly, and neurotransmitters and lipids are not the actual mechanism involved. The chemicals themselves block neurotransmissions in specific regions of the brain by directly disabling the functions of the nerve cells."

P.S. I'm willing to take a polygraph test before receiving the contract for two billion dollars to prove I actually contain all of the scientific information that I claim to have access to. I'd be willing to take the polygraph test before my organ transplantation takes place, but my body wouldn't be able to react naturally to the testing. I'd also be willing to take a polygraph test while I disclosed all of the information I have acquired. A lot of the information I have disclosed in these documents is either incomplete or incorrect. The information I have only recently received required almost two years of adjusting for "it" to finally communicate with me correctly, and now I contain the complete truth and scientific information that nobody before me could have ever obtained. Please wish me good luck, my friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)