Share
Go down

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty I was Unable to Communicate

on January 16th 2016, 12:04 pm
I was Unable to Communicate

Initially, I was unable to inform anyone about what I was experiencing. The evil spirits wouldn’t allow me to inform the doctors at St. John Medical Center and Cleveland Metro Hospital about everything that I was experiencing, so the doctors were left clueless as to what was actually occurring. The evil spirits caused me to feel frightened about expressing myself to the doctors at the hospitals and the psychiatrists and psychologists at the mental institutions. While I was institutionalized, the evil spirits caused me to feel incredibly desperate to return home, so I could continue smoking cigarettes. The evil spirits informed me that smoking cigarettes was the only method permitted to release my remaining body systems from this unbearable existence.

The evil spirits caused me to feel frightened about informing the psychiatrists and psychologists at the mental institutions about what I was experiencing, so they would release me as soon as possible. The doctors at St. John Medical Center were never informed about the voices I was hearing until my mother informed them about what she had witnessed. My mother was repeatedly awakened by me, because I was forced to yell out in rage while my brain was being tortured. I was then forced to inform her about the demonic voices I had been hearing, because initially the evil spirits weren’t torturing my brain.

I was completely reluctant to inform the psychiatrist and psychologist at the last mental institution I was at about how I was being tortured at home, because the evil spirits caused me to feel frightened about expressing myself. The psychiatrist, psychologist, nurses and patients at that mental institution never witnessed me being tortured, because the evil spirits made sure not to allow anyone else to see what they were doing to me at home. The evil spirits didn’t want any of the doctors at St. John Medical Center, or the psychiatrist and psychologist at the mental institution to find out that my brain was being tortured, so they wouldn’t examine my brain activity. I was only forced to inform my mother about what I was experiencing at home, because she witnessed the effects that the torture had on me. I tried to inform her about how my brain was being tortured, but she could only attribute it to symptoms of schizophrenia and other mental disorders.

I just want to make this undeniably apparent that my entire situation was being controlled and completely manipulated, and I was never experiencing any such type of mental disorders. I would’ve had to of been unbelievably psychotic or the world’s most dysfunctional masochist to actually do this to myself on purpose. I never wanted to proceed with this unbelievably disgusting disfigurement or continue suffering unbearably, but my mind was constantly being controlled. The evil spirits eventually informed me that I needed to hang myself outside of my household, but I was physically unable to accomplish it. I was forced to find another way out of this hellish existence. Please, don’t allow my life’s story to be misrepresented by what has actually taken place here on God’s green Earth.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 17th 2016, 8:01 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty How the Universe or Spirit Realm Communicated

on January 16th 2016, 12:07 pm
How the Universe or Spirit Realm Communicated

The universe or spirit realm consciously communicated by synthesizing neurological communications in my brain, and I was constantly surrounded by evil, disgusting voices. It was able to produce a great multitude of voices ranging from adorable, little children’s voices to very deep, frightening demonic voices and strange, otherworldly voices. It was also able to produce a great multitude of sounds like hellhounds growling, evil, beastly roaring and strange, eerie music. It/they constantly produced disgustingly evil commentary.

Examples: “We tore your brain system into little, itty, bitty pieces,” “We tore your system of things into little, itty, bitty pieces,” “We tore your deathbed into little, itty, bitty pieces,” “We tore your family into little, itty, bitty pieces,” “We tore your family’s heart-shaped boxes into little, itty, bitty pieces,” “We were purposely evil to your entire existence,” “The universe bullsh***ed Lucifer,” “This mind control bullsh***ed Lucifer,” “We fu***d life overboard,” “We fu***d life over in general.”

Initially, it/they would inform me that the cigarettes were considered system failure attempts, and I couldn’t save myself from smoking the cigarettes. After being tortured physically and psychologically for over two years, it/they finally confessed that everything I was forced to endure was never actually necessary, and there was never any purpose for disfiguring myself. It/they informed me that it was the universe’s unnatural conditions that forced me to disfigure myself, and everything that I experienced only happened because the universe couldn’t control itself and never actually controls itself. It/they informed me that it was now impossible to let my heart eventually fail itself in my condition, and I had no choice but to hang myself outside of my household. It/they informed me, “We essentially crucified your existence.”

It/they informed me that all of the empty space that surrounds every molecule, atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and particle in the entire universe contains undetectable elements and forces that can never be examined by human technology and can’t be imagined from a human being’s perspective. Example: Invisible forces attract one molecule to another so they glom together. It/they informed me that the undetectable elements and forces that exist within the universe are consciously aware of everything that exists within the universe and contain all of the information that has ever existed since the beginning of the universe. By definition, the universe essentially contains an emotionless and soulless entity. It/they informed me that scientists will never produce a definitive conclusion as to how the universe was created, because the universe was produced by too many extremely complicated processes to ever deconstruct the process in which it was designed.

It/they informed me that scientists could prove that this has actually happened to me. It/they informed me that scientists could possibly recreate the conditions that would support this type of unnatural activity by producing an animal test subject with specific DNA manipulation. It/they informed me that scientists could acquire the precise DNA composition needed by studying my DNA. It/they informed me that scientists could then examine the effects that the universe would have on such an animal by monitoring its brain activity. After its internal organs failed, its heart would continue to function.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 17th 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Resurrection

on January 16th 2016, 12:11 pm
My Resurrection

Sometime in July of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that my brain and lungs were no longer functioning on their own, but they were still going to keep me alive and breathing. The evil spirits also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death. The evil spirits continued to torture me and forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways. Near the end of October of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that they have been physically manipulating my lungs and synthesizing my brain’s neurological communications so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased. The universe contains hidden elements and forces that can never be imagined from a human being’s perspective. This has been such a strange, otherworldly experience, but I wouldn’t recommend walking around as a corpse to anyone else.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 17th 2016, 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Only Conclusions

on January 16th 2016, 12:16 pm
My Only Conclusions

I can only come to a couple of conclusions as to what actually took place here on God’s green earth.

My first conclusion is from a scientific point-of-view. I believe it’s possible that undetectable properties of the universe began to function unnaturally, because my physical state of being was supposed to be humanly impossible. My unnatural existence must have somehow upset the balance of the universe’s design. If it was some type of undetectable properties that were behaving like demonic entities, they were somehow able to physically and psychologically possess my brain and body systems. They must have only tortured me and forced me to smoke all of the cigarettes because they were ignorantly trying to force me out of existence. After forcing me to smoke cigarettes for over two years, they must have somehow sensed that it was physically impossible to release the rest of my body systems by smoking cigarettes, because they informed me that I needed to hang myself.

My second conclusion is from a religious point-of-view. I believe it’s possible that a spiritual realm somehow became interconnected with my existence, because I was physically trapped between life and death. If a spiritual realm was involved, the evil spirits must have only forced me to witness this horrific, torturous experience because they were performing some type of disturbing, satanic ritual. The entire experience leads me to believe that evil spirits did have involvement, because I can’t find any way to understand why the universe would subject me to this unbelievably horrific experience for no reason just to inform me later that I needed to hang myself.

Either way, I should have never been subjected to such an unbelievably torturous and horrific experience. I never, in any way, desired to internally disfigure myself. My only worries are for the welfare of my dear, sweet hearted mother and my brother. I hope and pray that someone or something will help take care of their financial, physical and mental stability issues after my death.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 7th 2017, 4:18 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The Evil Spirits Played Many Sick Mind Games

on January 16th 2016, 12:22 pm
The Evil Spirits Played Many Sick Mind Games

Throughout the course of this horrific experience, the evil spirits played many sick, perverted mind games. The evil spirits kept me completely confused about what was actually going to take place before my death occurred. Initially, the evil spirits kept informing me that my heart would eventually stop beating from smoking so many cigarettes. But the evil spirits eventually informed me that my heart was never actually going to stop beating, and I would have to suffocate to death.

Sometime in July of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that my brain and lungs were no longer functioning on their own, but they were still going to keep me alive and breathing. The evil spirits also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death. The evil spirits continued to torture me and forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways. Near the end of October of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that they have been physically manipulating my lungs and synthesizing my brain’s neurological communications so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased.

In October of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that it was impossible to suffocate to death practically, because my brain wouldn’t be able to pass out from carbon dioxide building up in my blood. The evil spirits then informed me that I needed to hang myself outside of my household. I desperately tried to hang myself, but I was physically incapable of doing so. After my failed attempt at hanging myself, the evil spirits informed me that I was never physically able to hang myself because of my neck’s muscular structure. The evil spirits then informed me that I needed to steal my brother’s .40 caliber handgun and end my life, before I was hospitalized and barely breathing. I tried to shoot myself and end this unbearable existence, but the evil spirits caused me to feel too frightened to actually pull the trigger. I was forced to return home, and then the evil spirits began torturing me and forced me to continue smoking cigarettes again. The evil spirits informed me that I would soon be hospitalized and barely breathing. The evil spirits also informed me that they would no longer be able to force my brain to fall asleep after my lungs were barely breathing.

Near the end of October of 2015, the evil spirits reminded me that I had already been deceased for the past three months, and they were purposely keeping me alive and breathing. The evil spirits then reminded me that my brain and lungs weren’t functioning on their own. The evil spirits also reminded me that I would become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I will begin to suffocate to death.

On November 2nd of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that the universe only forced me to smoke all of these cigarettes, because it couldn’t tolerate my unnatural existence and has purposely been evil. Therefore, it has been forcing me to destroy my lungs by smoking countless cigarettes until I’m hospitalized and barely breathing. Then I will eventually suffocate to death while I’m conscious, because my brain has no chemistry. On November 3rd of 2015, the evil spirits have instructed me to visit Cleveland Metro Hospital’s emergency department soon. Then they will release from my lungs and allow me to suffocate to death while I’m conscious.

I never needed to experience any of this unbelievably evil torture and twisted mind games, and it was completely unnecessary for me to destroy my brain and lungs. I never needed to experience this unbelievably horrific level of brain damage, and I could have just waited for my lungs to eventually fail. My sweet hearted mother has no idea that I’m about to suffocate to death at Cleveland Metro Hospital. On November 8th of 2015, the evil spirits have forbid me to leave my household and visit Cleveland Metro Hospital, but they are still torturing me and forcing me to continue smoking cigarettes.

On November 10th of 2015, the evil spirits have finally told me the truth about how I’m going to suffocate to death. They have reminded me that I’m already deceased, and my brain and lungs aren’t functioning on their own. They have also reminded me that I will become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I will finally suffocate to death. On December 17th of 2015, the evil spirits have informed me that they are still unable to release from my brain and lungs and allow my death to occur; they are still torturing me beyond human imagination.

I will have to literally force myself to visit Cleveland Metro Hospital, because the evil spirits have control over reality in my brain and have been causing me to experience feelings of impending doom. The hidden elements and forces that exist in this universe are by no doubt the most hideously evil thing that has ever existed. The evil spirits played so many sick, twisted mind games and have tortured me unimaginably so I would appear extremely psychotic to my family members and investigators.


By confusing me and informing me incorrectly, the evil spirits tried to manipulate my documentation so it would appear as if the universe or a spiritual realm wasn’t actually orchestrating this evil.

Examples: “They must have only tortured me and forced me to smoke all of the cigarettes because they were ignorantly trying to force me out of existence. After forcing me to smoke cigarettes for over two years, they must have somehow sensed that it was physically impossible to release the rest of my body systems by smoking cigarettes, because they informed me that I needed to hang myself.”

“If a spiritual realm was involved, the evil spirits must have only forced me to witness this horrific, torturous experience because they were performing some type of disturbing, human sacrifice. The entire experience leads me to believe that evil spirits did have involvement, because I can’t find any way to understand why the universe would subject me to this unbelievably horrific experience for no reason just to inform me later that I needed to hang myself.”

“After being tortured physically and psychologically for over two years, it/they finally confessed that everything I was forced to endure was never actually necessary, and there was never any purpose for disfiguring myself. It/they informed me that it was the universe’s unnatural conditions that forced me to disfigure myself, and everything that I experienced only happened because the universe couldn’t control itself and never actually controls itself. It/they informed me that it was now impossible to let my heart eventually fail itself in my condition, and I had no choice but to hang myself outside of my household.”

“The evil spirits eventually informed me that I needed to hang myself outside of my household, but I was physically unable to accomplish it. I was forced to find another way out of this hellish existence.”


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 4th 2017, 1:24 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The True Definition of Evil

on January 16th 2016, 12:28 pm
The True Definition of Evil

The universe contains hidden elements and forces that when combined can be utilized to produce a form of demonic possession that has the ability to torture a human being with perfection. It should be very apparent to anyone that reads through these documents that this whole entire horrific experience I was forced to witness was completely premeditated and consciously orchestrated by the universe or a spiritual realm. By purposely misinforming me about my situation and what they actually were, the evil spirits made it appear as if I was extremely delusional and mentally disturbed.

Initially, the evil spirits informed me that they were angels and deceased people’s spirits and were acting like I was communicating with heaven. Then later they began behaving extremely evil and informed me that they were demons. Then the evil spirits informed me that it was actually an undetectable form of energy that was practicing this malevolence, and then later the evil spirits informed me that it was undetectable elements and forces of the universe that were causing this to happen. This in turn, caused me to confuse my mother and brother when I tried to explain to them what I was experiencing, and it made me appear very delusional.

Eventually, the evil spirits began to periodically synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically, and I was forced to feel very frightened and confused. Which forced me to walk back and forth around my household, looking like a complete maniac. This confused my mother and brother, because they couldn’t understand why I would behave like that. Eventually, the evil spirits also began to torture my brain periodically by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications. Which sometimes forced me to yell out in rage and startle my poor, sick, old mother.

My poor mother and brother were made complete victims by these disgustingly evil entities. By forcing me to disturb my mother and brother repeatedly on a daily basis, the evil spirits have caused my family members a severe amount of stress. Shortly after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company, the evil spirits began instructing me to lie around in bed all day long and not eat anything for days on end so I would appear mentally disturbed to my mother and brother.

One afternoon, I witnessed an unforgettable expression on my poor, sweet hearted mother’s face that I have never witnessed before in my entire life. I had been lying around in my bed all day for at least a week straight, as instructed by the evil spirits. My poor mother just happened to be staring at me in a state of emotional distress, wondering why and how I had completely lost my mind. My mother didn’t know I was looking at her, because I wasn’t close enough for her to see where my eyes were being directed. I wish I hadn’t glanced in her direction, because the expression on her face appeared as if someone was driving a stake straight through her heart. I was only lying there like that because the evil, disgusting demons forced me to believe that I was going to die soon, and my family members needed to notice that I wasn’t surviving.

Of course, my family members were completely clueless as to what was taking place right in front of their faces this whole time; I was being forced to decimate my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes. I repeatedly tried to inform my mother that I wasn’t surviving, but the doctors at St. John Medical Center were always forced to inform her that they were unable to find anything physically wrong with me. The evil spirits have forced me to subject my only mother to an unbelievable amount of emotional distress, all because of the unimaginable evil they have practiced in our household.

My dear, sweet-hearted mother became so hopeful for my recovery every time I was mentally institutionalized, only to be left feeling clueless and hopeless when I returned home in a worsening condition. I tried to inform her that the psychiatric medications that I was prescribed had no effect on me, because my digestive system wasn’t functioning. I also tried to inform her that I wasn’t even suffering from any mental illnesses, and I was actually being tortured and disturbed by demons. But my sweet-hearted mother only thought that I must have needed different medications to help me with my mental illnesses.

My poor, sick, old mother has been so worried about me these past two years that I’m positive it has been detrimental to her over all mental and physical health. She is 63 years of age and is already struggling with her health because of diabetes and neuropathy. My mother is such a kind, gentle, sweet-hearted woman. She should have never witnessed her first born son being subjected to such an unbelievably horrific life’s ending. She has constantly felt so much heartache because of how much she has watched me suffer.

The evil spirits didn’t want these documents to exist so it would appear to investigators that I was extremely psychotic when my family members tried to explain to them what they had witnessed happening in our household. This unimaginable malevolence has redefined the meaning of evil. My sweet-hearted mother has no idea that I’m about to suffocate to death at Cleveland Metro Hospital. She will be completely devastated when she receives a phone call from Cleveland Metro Hospital informing her that I passed away in their emergency department.

I fear for her mental and physical stability after she informed about the horrific condition I was in. I hope and pray that she will be given proper attention and caring support after she has been informed about everything that has tragically occurred. If you have any kind of heart at all, please make sure my sweet-hearted mother receives the type of caring support she so wholeheartedly deserves.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 7th 2017, 4:19 pm; edited 9 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Brain's Condition

on January 16th 2016, 12:31 pm
My Brain's Condition

My brain tissue was never actually damaged from the toxic chemicals in the cigarettes. The evil spirits only lied to me and informed me that my brain tissue was slowly being damaged from smoking all of the cigarettes. The evil spirits were actually slowly decreasing the amount of neurological communications that they were synthesizing in my brain, and eventually my entire existence felt completely empty. I just kept feeling less and less human until everything that surrounded me felt hollow. The evil spirits only decreased the amount of neurological communications that they were synthesizing in my brain so I would be completely detached from reality and I would appear psychotic enough to actually do this to myself.

Initially, I didn’t even know that my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry, because the evil spirits were synthesizing the effects of the cigarettes and anti-anxiety medications. The evil spirits informed me much later that my brain had begun to lose its ability to produce chemistry a longtime before they made their presence known, and I only began to hear them once my organs were beginning to fail. For three days before I went to St. John Medical Center and received my first prescription of Ativan, the evil spirits caused me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety while they harassed me and wouldn’t allow me to fall asleep. The evil spirits didn’t begin to decrease the amount of neurological communications that they were synthesizing in my brain until after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company and ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam.

Initially, the evil spirits only informed me that my organs failed without acquiring diseases, and my heart was unable to fail. The evil spirits also lied to me and informed me that there was no other way for the rest of my remaining body systems to fail without smoking cigarettes. The evil spirits lied to me and informed me that if they hadn’t begun to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma ever since they made their presence known. On December 7th of 2015, the evil spirits finally informed me that if they had not begun to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications I would have been dead almost three and a half years ago. The evil spirits informed me that my entire brain including my brain stem has been unable to communicate with the rest of my body systems for almost three and a half years, because my brain cells lost their ability to produce chemistry.

The evil spirits only recently informed me that, for some unknown reason, they were unable to allow my death to occur without my lungs failing before my brain stem quits functioning. The evil spirits didn’t want any of the doctors at St. John Medical Center, or the psychiatrist and psychologist at the last mental institution I was at to find out that my brain was being tortured, so they wouldn’t examine my brain activity. If my brain had been examined, it would have been impossible to detect any brain activity with human technology. It would have then been acknowledged that I was completely brain dead, and some type of supernatural forces were keeping me alive and functioning.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 7th 2017, 4:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Digestive and Urinary Systems

on January 16th 2016, 12:41 pm
My Digestive and Urinary Systems

My family members and the doctors at St. John Medical Center never had any way of knowing that my digestive and urinary systems were no longer functioning. The evil spirits were able to physically manipulate my internal organs and force me to urinate and pass bowel movements. They were also able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and force my brain to sense urges to use the restroom. The evil spirits controlled my mind and forced me to eat and drink something periodically. They were also able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of hunger in my stomach.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:11 am; edited 4 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The Welfare of My Family After I have Passed Away

on January 16th 2016, 12:44 pm
The Welfare of My Family After I have Passed Away

I’m very worried about the welfare of my family members after I have passed away. I hope and pray that someone or something will help take care of their financial issues, physical health and mental health stability issues after I’m deceased. I know my dear, sweet hearted mother will be completely devastated after she is informed by Cleveland Metro Hospital that I suddenly passed away in their emergency department; let alone, be informed about what has actually happened to her first born son. I hope and pray that she will be given proper attention and caring support after she has been informed about everything that has tragically occurred. She is already in poor health conditions because of her diabetes, neuropathy and old age. I know this unbelievable tragedy will cause my mother severe heartache and mental issues. After I’m deceased, my brother, Christopher, will be the only close family member she will have left in this world.  Please, someone make sure she is well taken care of after this is all over.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on August 4th 2017, 1:25 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty System Failure

on January 16th 2016, 12:50 pm
System Failure

After being forced to smoke cigarettes for almost two and a half years, the evil energy has informed me that the universe is still unable to allow my death to occur. My lungs haven’t been breathing on their own since July of 2015, and my entire brain hasn’t been functioning on its own since sometime in 2012. Initially, the evil energy informed me that I wasn’t permitted to die without my lungs failing before my brain quit functioning. But now that my lungs haven’t been functioning on their own for the past five months, the evil energy has informed me that it’s still unable to release from my brain and lungs and allow my death to occur. Which means I’ve been kept alive for almost three and a half years for no reason at all. Which also means I’ve been tortured and suffering unimaginably in vain for almost two and a half years. There’s no reason for me to continue suffering like this.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:18 am; edited 4 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Psycho Prison

on January 16th 2016, 12:54 pm
Psycho Prison

By playing sick, morbid mind games, controlling my mind and misinforming me about my condition, the evil energy kept me imprisoned in this hell on earth. If I had only been informed correctly about my brain’s condition much earlier on, I could’ve proven that I wasn’t supposed to be alive almost two and a half years ago. I was previously uneducated about how the human brain requires chemistry to communicate, and the evil energy purposely lied to me about my condition. Initially, the evil energy only informed me that my organs had failed without acquiring diseases, and my heart was unable to fail. By misinforming me and controlling the way I felt and thought about everything that was occurring, the evil energy made it impossible for me to inform anyone about my condition. I would’ve informed the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center about everything I was experiencing, but the evil energy was generating every thought that existed in my brain.

I never wanted to smoke any of these cigarettes, but the evil energy had complete control over my mind and forced me to. The evil energy lied to me and made me believe that I had no choice but to smoke all of these cigarettes. The evil energy had complete control over reality, because it was generating all of the neurological communications that existed in my brain. I tried to inform the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center that my digestive system and other internal organs were no longer functioning, but the doctors were only able to falsely determine that I was suffering from psychological disorders/illnesses. The ER doctors at St. John Medical Center never had any way of diagnosing my condition, because my organs had quit functioning without acquiring diseases, and the evil energy kept my brain functioning by generating synthetic neurological communications. The evil energy also had the ability to physically manipulate my internal organs, so I continued to use the restroom long after my organs quit functioning.

Because of this evil energy’s involvement, there was no possible way for anyone to know that my internal organs were no longer functioning. Initially, I didn’t even know that the evil energy had kept my brain functioning by generating synthetic neurological communications. By the time the evil energy informed me correctly about my brain’s condition, my internal organs had already been destroyed horrifically. If the evil energy hadn’t controlled my mind and made me afraid to inform the ER doctors at St. John Medical Center about the torturous, unnatural neurological communications I was experiencing in my brain, the doctors would have most likely examined my brain activity with an EEG. The doctors would’ve then known that my brain wasn’t functioning on its own, because they would’ve been unable to detect any brain activity. It would’ve then been very apparent that something supernatural was occurring, and some form of undetectable energy was somehow generating my brain’s neurological communications and keeping me alive when I shouldn’t have been.

Some form of energy in this universe has produced necromancy with horrifically grotesque results. The evil energy created hundreds of horrific, unnatural realizations and sensations in my brain that no human being should’ve ever had to experience. The evil energy continuously created an unimaginably horrific, morbid reality in my brain that nobody will ever be able to imagine. The evil energy also caused me to experience excruciating levels of pain that I’ve never experienced in my entire life.

I felt completely helpless throughout this entire horrific experience, because the evil energy had complete control of my mind and made me believe that I had nowhere and nobody I could turn to for help. Maybe someone could have somehow put an end to this unbelievably abusive malevolence, if I could’ve only proven that I wasn’t supposed to be alive. I never desired to resume this unimaginable suffering. But because of this evil energy, I was trapped here on Earth in a horrific psycho prison in my brain.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Necromancy

on January 16th 2016, 1:09 pm
Necromancy

Some form of undetectable energy in this universe has produced actual necromancy by generating synthetic neurological communications and physical manipulation of nonfunctioning internal organs. At the age of 30, my brain began to lose its ability to produce chemistry, because of a very unusual birth defect. My brain’s unnatural condition somehow caused an unknown form of energy to behave unnaturally, which then became infused with my existence. This energy was, for some unknown reason, unable to allow my death to occur by loss of neurological communications in my brain. The energy kept my brain functioning even after my entire brain lost its ability to produce neurological communications on its own. The energy continued to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain after my digestive system and other internal organs quit functioning and forced me to smoke countless cigarettes in order to destroy my respiratory system. After my lungs were unable to function on their own, the energy kept my lungs breathing by means of physical manipulation. After my digestive system and other internal organs had failed, the energy also physically manipulated my internal organs, so I could continue to urinate and pass bowel movements. This unknown form of energy has literally produced the first documented case of authentic necromancy.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:21 am; edited 12 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Time Frame & The Evil Spirits Tried to Tamper with My Documents

on January 16th 2016, 1:43 pm
Time Frame

The evil energy purposely lied to me and made me believe that it had been almost two and a half years since it first made its presence known. The evil energy has been generating incorrect information in my brain and created a false time frame in my mind. It purposely tried to produce my documentation incorrectly, so it would appear as if the information was falsified. I was actually 31 years of age when my brain began to lose its ability to produce chemistry, and it was actually one and a half years ago when my organs began to fail. I was actually 32 years of age when the evil energy first made its presence known, and I had first visited St. John Medical Center and received a prescription for Ativan. Which means I should have actually been deceased two and a half years ago, not three and a half years ago. In any case, the hospital records at St. John Medical Center and Cleveland Metro Hospital will provide you with the correct time frame in which all of this occurred. I was supposed to be deceased about one year before I first visited St. John Medical Center and received my first prescription for Ativan.



The Evil Spirits Tried to Tamper with My Documents

The evil spirits didn’t want these documents to exist so investigators and U.S. government agencies would be at a loss about what actually took place here on planet Earth. The evil spirits constantly tortured my brain and disrupted my thought processes, so it was extremely difficult for me to explain in detail what I was experiencing. They also misinformed me about my situation and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents. That’s why it may be difficult to piece together the information contained in this documentation.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on July 28th 2017, 2:36 pm; edited 8 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Further Explanation

on January 16th 2016, 5:42 pm
Further Explanation

At the age of 31, the neurons in my brain began to lose their ability to produce neurotransmitters, and thus their ability to communicate with each other. For some unknown reason, undetectable elements of the universe were effected by my brain's unnatural condition and began to produce an undetectable form of energy inside of my brain which then began to generate the neurological communications that were absent in my brain. Eventually, these undetectable elements were replicating every single neurological communication that exists in my brain.

The undetectable elements  of the universe contain all of the information that has ever existed, including the exact manner in which everyone's brain communicates. In other words, the universe contains virtual blueprints of everyone's personality, memories and physical characteristics. Before my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements were able to project my personality and original thought processes into my brain as if my brain was still functioning naturally. But once my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements were no longer able to react correctly enough to my unnatural existence. That's when the universe began to audibly communicate and project very unnatural, neurological communications into my brain. I began to experience very unnatural sensations of extreme suffering that I've never witnessed in my entire life.

These undetectable elements have been producing all of the neurological communications in my brain by projecting information into my brain. An undetectable form of energy which is also being generated inside of my brain by these undetectable elements transforms the information into neurological communications. Therefore, these undetectable elements have had complete control over my perception of reality. They have caused me to believe everything rather than force me to believe. Because once my other internal organs began to fail, these undetectable elements had no control over how they were producing the neurological communications in my brain. Either way, I have had my mind controlled while I'm consciously aware of everything that is occurring.

I have been forced to experience horrifying, unnatural sensations and realizations in my brain that no other human being will ever witness. For the past five months, the undetectable elements have periodically been scrambling the neurological communications that they are projecting into my brain. Sometimes I'm completely unable to think or speak for a few seconds at a time, and sometimes it feels as if my entire brain is freezing up and is about to quit functioning altogether. Sort of like experiencing very disturbing seizures while you're consciously aware that they're occurring. These undetectable elements have also been causing me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that have been surging throughout my skull, body, eyeballs, and the nerves inside the blood vessels of my brain.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on July 31st 2017, 4:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Document Revisions

on January 16th 2016, 5:47 pm
Document Revisions

I struggled immensely to produce these documents, because the evil energy kept generating incorrectly designed information on purpose. Some of the wording should be changed so that the information is more accurate.

Examples: 1.Some form of evil energy then began to synthesize my brain’s communications without my knowledge.”

Some form of undetectable energy then began to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain without my knowledge.


2.I also began to experience very lightheaded sensations in my brain that I thought were side-effects from the Paxil I was still taking, but apparently the evil energy was causing me to experience unnatural communications in my brain.”

I also began to experience very lightheaded sensations in my brain that I thought were side-effects from the Paxil I was still taking, but apparently the evil energy was causing me to experience unnatural neurological communications in my brain.


3.I finally lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company after the evil energy forced me to experience very painful back issues that weren’t actually occurring.”

I finally lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company after the evil energy caused me to experience very painful back issues that weren’t actually occurring.


4.The evil energy then instructed me to lie in bed all day long as it disturbed my brain periodically with unnatural communications.”

The evil energy then instructed me to lie in bed all day long as it disturbed my brain periodically with unnatural neurological communications.


5.Malevolent sprits have been controlling my mind and torturing me unbearably.”

Malevolent energy has been controlling my mind and torturing me unbearably.


6.I was supposed to be dead for over two years now, but my heart never quit functioning and broke the laws of nature.”

I was supposed to be dead for almost two and a half years now, but the evil energy was generating synthetic neurological communications in my brain.


7.By the time the evil spirits manifested themselves, my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry.”

By the time the evil energy made its presence known, my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry.


8.Without brain chemistry, I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma for over two years now.”

Without brain chemistry, I would’ve been deceased for almost two and a half years now.


9.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications and keep me conscious, so they could eventually force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate synthetic neurological communications and keep my brain conscious, so it could eventually force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.


10.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and cause me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and cause me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety.


11.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation.


12.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force me to fall asleep at night.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate neurological communications specifically which caused me to fall asleep at night.


13.Besides my heart, lungs and brain, every organ in my body was almost completely nonfunctional.”

Besides my heart and lungs, every organ in my body was almost completely nonfunctional.


14.But eventually my heart, lungs and brain were the only functioning organs left in my entire body.”

But eventually my heart and lungs were the only functioning organs left in my entire body.


15.The evil spirits also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after they release from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death.”

The evil energy also informed me that I would become unconscious immediately after it releases from my brain and lungs, and I would suffocate to death.


16.Near the end of October of 2015, the evil spirits informed me that they have been physically manipulating my lungs and synthesizing my brain’s communications so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased.”

Near the end of October of 2015, the evil energy informed me that it has been physically manipulating my lungs and generating synthetic neurological communications in my brain so I could continue walking the earth even after I was deceased.


17.The universe contains hidden elements and forces that can never be imagined from a human being’s perspective.”

The universe contains undetectable elements that can never be imagined from a human being’s perspective.


18.The evil spirits were able to physically manipulate my internal organs and force me to urinate and pass bowel movements.”

The evil energy was able to physically manipulate my internal organs, so I could continue to urinate and pass bowel movements.


19.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense urges to use the restroom.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense urges to use the restroom.


20.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of hunger in my stomach.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense feelings of hunger in my stomach.


21.The evil spirits were somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

The evil energy was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.


22.They were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of intense physical pain and extreme discomfort throughout various areas of my body.”

It was also able to generate specific neurological communications and cause my brain to sense feelings of intense physical pain and extreme discomfort throughout various areas of my body.


23.My brain was constantly forced to experience varying degrees of torture.”

The evil energy constantly caused my brain to experience varying degrees of torture.


24.The evil spirits constantly tortured my brain throughout the day in various ways.”

The evil energy constantly caused my brain to feel tortured throughout the day in various ways.


25.The evil spirits constantly forced me to hear various evil, disgusting voices while they tortured my brain.”

The evil energy constantly caused me to hear various evil, disgusting voices while it tortured my brain.


26.The evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that constantly surged throughout my entire body and sometimes even in my eyeballs.”

The evil energy caused me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that constantly surged throughout my entire body and sometimes even inside my eyeballs.


27.Every few seconds, the evil spirits disrupted specific communications that they were synthesizing in my brain.”

Every few seconds, the evil energy disrupted specific communications that it was generating in my brain.


28.The evil spirits tortured my skull and facial bones periodically while they tortured my brain. My entire skull was forced to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations.”

The evil energy caused my skull and facial bones to experience very torturous sensations periodically while it caused my brain to feel tortured. It caused my entire skull to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations.


29.My skull and facial bones were also forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation and very sharp, burning pain.”

It also caused my skull and facial bones to experience sensations of severe inflammation and very sharp, burning pain.


30.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very painful earaches.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience very painful earaches.


31.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my flesh. The skin on various areas of my body was forced to experience very painful burning, tingling sensations.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused the flesh on various areas of my body to experience very painful burning, tingling sensations.


32.The skin on various areas of my body was also forced to itch uncontrollably.”

It also caused the skin on various areas of my body to itch uncontrollably.  


33. “Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience excruciating toothaches for hours.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience excruciating toothaches for hours.


34.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured the glands in my throat. The glands in my throat were forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused the glands in my throat to experience sensations of severe inflammation.


35.Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my bowels. The pain in my bowels was so severe that it felt as though I might hemorrhage.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused my bowels to experience very severe pain. The pain in my bowels was so severe that it felt as though I might hemorrhage.


36.By physically manipulating my lungs, sometimes the evil spirits decreased my ability to breathe to the point that it became very frightening.”

By physically manipulating my lungs, sometimes the evil energy impaired my ability to breathe to the point that it became very frightening.


37.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very distressful sensations in my chest, and sometimes I was also forced to feel terrified at the same time.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience very distressful sensations in my chest, and sometimes it also caused me to feel terrified at the same time.


38.Sometimes the evil spirits forced my stomach to feel very nauseous and sometimes even forced me to vomit explosively by physically manipulating my stomach.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused my stomach to feel very nauseous, and sometimes it even caused me to vomit explosively by physically manipulating my stomach.


39.Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disgusting sensations in my lungs. My lungs felt like they were falling to pieces and beginning to decompose. I was also forced to experience disgusting, itchy sensations in my lungs.”

Sometimes the evil energy caused me to experience extremely disgusting sensations in my lungs. It caused my lungs to feel like they were falling to pieces and beginning to decompose. It also caused my lungs to experience disgusting, itchy sensations.


40.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and force me to experience intense feelings of psychological torture.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications in my brain and cause me to experience intense feelings of psychological torture.


41.The evil spirits forced me to hear strange, frightening, otherworldly voices while I was forced to feel extremely terrified.”

The evil energy caused me to hear strange, frightening, otherworldly voices while it caused me to feel extremely terrified.


42.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine myself falling unconscious while I was forced to feel extremely terrified. Essentially frightening me about my death occurring.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine myself falling unconscious while it caused me to feel extremely terrified. Essentially frightening me about my death occurring.


43.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine my mother feeling very heartbroken after I had passed away while I was forced to experience feelings of great remorse.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine my mother feeling very heartbroken after I had passed away while it caused me to experience feelings of great remorse.


44.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine other people’s normal living conditions and lifestyles while I was forced to experience feelings of very deep sadness and self-pity.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine other people’s normal living conditions and lifestyles while it caused me to experience feelings of very deep sadness and self-pity.


45.The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine heaven existing. Then I was forced to feel very angered as they informed me that heaven doesn’t exist.”

The evil energy periodically generated specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to imagine heaven existing. Then the evil energy caused me to feel very angered as it informed me that heaven doesn’t exist.  


46.The evil spirits tormented and insulted me by calling me names like “Left-over Lepley,” “Jesus Juices,” and “William Frankenstein Lepley” while I was forced to experience feelings of disgust and or anger.”

The evil energy tormented and insulted me by calling me names like “Left-over Lepley,” “Jesus Juices,” and “William Frankenstein Lepley” while it caused me to experience feelings of disgust and or anger.  


47.On a daily basis, the evil spirits would play mind games while I was forced to feel confused and frustrated.”

On a daily basis, the evil energy would play mind games while it caused me to feel confused and frustrated.


48.The universe contains hidden elements and forces that, when combined, can be utilized to produce a form of demonic possession that has the ability to torture a human being with perfection.”

The universe contains undetectable elements which can produce a form of undetectable energy that has the ability to possess a human being and torture them with perfection.


49.Eventually, the evil spirits began to periodically synthesize my brain’s communications specifically, and I was forced to feel very frightened and confused. Which forced me to walk back and forth around my household, looking like a complete maniac.”

Eventually, the evil energy began to periodically generate specific neurological communications in my brain, which caused me to feel very frightened and confused. Which then caused me to walk back and forth around my household, looking like a complete maniac.


50.Eventually, the evil spirits also began to torture my brain periodically by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

Eventually, the evil energy also began to torture my brain periodically by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.


51.They also misinformed me about my situation and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents.”

It also misinformed me about my condition and why this was actually happening to me, so I have had to struggle immensely to produce these documents.


52.The universe or spirit realm consciously communicated by synthesizing communications in my brain, and I was constantly surrounded by evil, disgusting voices.”

The universe consciously communicated by producing an undetectable form of energy which generated specific neurological communications in my brain, and I was constantly surrounded by evil, disgusting voices.


53.It/they informed me that all of the empty space that exists between every molecule, atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and particle in the entire universe contains undetectable elements and forces that can never be examined by human technology and can’t be imagined from a human being’s perspective.”

It informed me that all of the empty space that surrounds every molecule, atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and particle in the universe contains undetectable elements that can never be examined by human technology and can’t be imagined from a human being’s perspective.


54.It/they informed me that the undetectable elements and forces that exist within the universe are consciously aware of everything that exists within the universe and contain all of the information that has ever existed since the beginning of the universe.”

It informed me that the undetectable elements that exist in the universe are consciously aware of everything that exists in the universe and contain all of the information that has ever existed.


55.The evil spirits were actually slowly decreasing the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain, and eventually my entire existence felt completely empty.”

The evil energy was actually slowly decreasing the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain, and eventually my entire existence felt completely empty.


56.The evil spirits only decreased the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain so I would be completely detached from reality and I would appear psychotic enough to actually do this to myself.”

The evil energy only decreased the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain so I would be completely detached from reality and I would appear psychotic enough to actually do this to myself.    


57.The evil spirits didn’t begin to decrease the amount of communications that they were synthesizing in my brain until after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company and ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam.”

The evil energy didn’t begin to decrease the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain until after I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company and ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam.  


58.The evil spirits lied to me and informed me that if they hadn’t begun synthesizing my brain’s communications I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma ever since they made their presence known.”

The evil energy lied to me and informed me that if it hadn’t begun to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma ever since they made their presence known.


59.On December 7th of 2015, the evil spirits finally informed me that if they had not begun to synthesize my brain’s communications I would have been dead almost three and a half years ago.”

On December 7th of 2015, the evil energy finally informed me that if it had not begun to generate synthetic neurological communications in my brain I would have been dead almost three and a half years ago.


60.Once the evil spirits manifested themselves, my mind was constantly being controlled.”

Once the evil energy made its presence known, my mind was constantly being controlled.


61.The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and cause me to feel stressful when I went without a cigarette for a couple of hours.”

The evil energy was somehow able to generate specific neurological communications and cause me to feel stressful when I went without a cigarette for a couple of hours.


62.The evil spirits were also able to synthesize my brain’s communications specifically and allow me to experience a high from smoking a cigarette every four hours.”

The evil energy was also able to generate specific neurological communications and allow me to experience a high from smoking a cigarette every four hours.


63.Eventually, I didn’t feel any different after I waited to smoke a cigarette, because my brain became too damaged for the evil spirits to synthesize the effects of the cigarettes.”

Eventually, I didn’t feel any different after I waited to smoke a cigarette, because the evil energy had been decreasing the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain.


64.The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation to conceal their existence, so everyone was unaware of my condition.”

The evil energy controlled and manipulated my entire situation to conceal its existence, so everyone was unaware of my condition.


65.I didn’t realize how my brain was being controlled until much later when the evil spirits informed me that the universe was synthesizing my brain’s communications.”

I didn’t realize how my brain was being controlled until much later when the universe informed me that an undetectable form of energy was generating my brain’s neurological communications.


66.The universe or spirit realm was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural communications.”

The evil energy was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications.


67.The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation, so they could force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.”

The evil energy controlled and manipulated my entire situation, so it could force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes.


68.The evil spirits have repeatedly made me feel desperate to commit suicide, but they wouldn’t allow me to accomplish it.”

The evil energy has repeatedly caused me to feel desperate to commit suicide, but it wouldn’t allow me to accomplish it.


The evil energy even generated incorrect sentence structures on purpose just to make me struggle while I tried to expose the truth.

Example: “The evil spirits continued to torture me and forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways.”

The evil energy continued to torture me and force me to smoke cigarettes anyways.


William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:32 am; edited 7 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Creed - My Own Prison

on January 27th 2016, 9:20 am


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 5th 2016, 10:55 pm
I can accept the reality that everyone who has read through this believes that I'm severely psychotic, but what if you're wrong? What if you found out on your television screen that I was left with only a functioning heart and lungs, and scientists would be forced to put me to death with potassium chloride, because I would require very extensive organ transplantation to survive? Crying or Very sad


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 6th 2016, 12:46 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I don't know what's going on, but I hope you get well soon. Crying or Very sad

____________________________
Vocaloid fan since 2007!
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Images13
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Images12

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 7th 2016, 10:12 am
Otaku wrote:I don't know what's going on, but I hope you get well soon. Crying or Very sad

Thank you, my friend. But the only possible way I could ever get better is if the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government allow me to receive the very extensive organ transplantation that I would require to survive correctly again and resume my old, familiar existence.

To @Ichigofan and all of the wonderful staff members here at WiiWareWave, keep up the phenomenal work to keep the members & visitors satisfied as always.

Your friend,
William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 7th 2016, 12:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dude, my uncle had extremely low brain activity for the last few years of his life and he died from a seizure as a result of it. He also was suffering from malnutrition so I know your story is accurate scientifically for those who doubt you please look up the facts regarding low brain activity. However I don't think your brain has completely stopped, but it could be extremely slow which is still really, really bad. I hope you get through this and make a full recovery. Wink

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Sig

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Rukiafan7

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 7th 2016, 1:53 pm
Ichigofan wrote:I hope you get through this and make a full recovery. Wink

Thank you, @Ichigofan. It will take a miracle for that to happen, though. All I would need is for the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government to let me receive the necessary organ transplantation I would require to survive correctly again. Otherwise, I'm not going to have much time left on this Earth.


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 7th 2016, 9:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I thought you died!
What is this about zombies and returning from the dead lol? scratch

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 1210

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 8th 2016, 10:33 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I thought you died!

I thought I was about to pass away, but as you can see, I was lied to very disgustingly.


@Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:What is this about zombies and returning from the dead?

It's a very heartbreaking story that will only be truly believable after my condition is medically & scientifically acknowledged, documented and publicized. Until then, I will only be recognized as being psychotic.


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 8th 2016, 11:04 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Um...I believe you. Smile

____________________________
Expect the unexpected
Which Cardcaptor Sakura character are you?

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 8th 2016, 11:07 am
@Ms_Kinomoto wrote:Um...I believe you. Smile

That's very surprising Epona. I didn't expect anyone to believe any of this until after it was empirically proven.

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 8th 2016, 11:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Um...of course I do cuz you've never lied to me yet so there is no reason for me to think you are now. Smile

____________________________
Expect the unexpected
Which Cardcaptor Sakura character are you?

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Seether - Fine Again

on February 8th 2016, 12:03 pm


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 9th 2016, 12:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Get well soon!

____________________________
Steve Jobs 1955-2011
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 4679810

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 9th 2016, 11:25 am
Well, I must be leaving for Cleveland Metro Hospital very soon. My lungs have less time to survive than I previously thought. I don't know what's going to happen to me now, but I just wanted to say goodbye before I left for the hospital. If you never see me here again, you'll know why I was unable to return. I don't know how my family members are going to survive after all of this is over, especially my gentle, sweet hearted mother. Please, keep them in your prayers, my friends. You may contact me by email at: williamf.lepley3@yahoo.com. I will reply to your email, if it all possible. If you feel so inclined to, you may send your condolences to my mother by means of Facebook Messenger. A link to her Facebook page is available in the "About" section on my Facebook page. Her Facebook profile name is Sharon Kaminski Lepley. I have provided a link to my Facebook page below, and a link to my Facebook page is also available in my signature. There's also a link to my Facebook page located in my WiiWareWave profile.

William Frank Lepley III
https://www.facebook.com/williamf.lepley3


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:10 pm; edited 7 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 9th 2016, 11:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I hope everything works out for you, my friend. Crying or Very sad

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Sig

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Rukiafan7

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 12th 2016, 11:52 am
Ichigofan wrote:I hope everything works out for you, my friend. Crying or Very sad

Thank you, my friend. May God bless you with a long, healthy, desirable life.


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 12th 2016, 12:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dude, I really am going to miss you, please return WHEN you recover, because you will. Wink

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Sig

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Rukiafan7

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 12th 2016, 3:14 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Dude, I really am going to miss you, please return WHEN you recover, because you will. Wink

I may only survive if the citizens of the United States petition for my recovery.


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 16th 2016, 6:27 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm very sorry that I haven't said hello in a long time. I hope that you get well soon my fellow clan member. Sad

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Bcf_ba10
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 4679813

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 18th 2016, 2:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Longtime no see @[NL] Fishing Resort I just wish that it was under better circumstances. Sad

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Sig

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Rukiafan7

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on February 18th 2016, 4:19 pm
@[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:I'm very sorry that I haven't said hello in a long time.

I still remember how popular Fishing Resort became around this website, and how dedicated you were to helping people with any questions they had about the game. Who would've known that a budget priced video game like Fishing Resort would receive so much attention here at WiiWareWave. Did you ever finally catch every fish in the game?


@[NL] Fishing Resort wrote:I hope that you get well soon my fellow clan member. Sad

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to recover in my condition, if the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government deny me the organ transplantation I would require to survive correctly again.


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty I Just Came to a Realization

on February 20th 2016, 7:00 pm
I just came to a realization that if the universe contains all of the information that has ever existed, then every point in space and time contains all of this information as well. Therefore, a point in space the size of a subatomic particle would also contain all of the information that has ever existed. What scientists could do with a microchip that possesses those qualities. Surprised


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box

on March 19th 2016, 7:36 pm


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Final Chapters of My Life

on March 20th 2016, 8:34 pm
Final Chapters of My Life

If you've read closely, you "will" know that my resurrection actually took place over two and a half years ago, and my lungs were never physically manipulated so I could continue to breath. My lungs have only been physically manipulated periodically so my ability to breath was inhibited. My ability to breath was also inhibited periodically, because the undetectable energy periodically decreased the amount of neurological communications that it was generating in my brain stem. I was lied to by an undetectable form of energy that exists within this universe, and I was informed that it was physically manipulating my lung tissues so I could continue to breath. I had no way of knowing the truth until I was informed correctly. Also, none of my internal organ tissues were ever destroyed by the toxins in the cigarettes that I have been forced to smoke; that was just another disgusting lie I was given by this dysfunctional form of undetectable energy that has been infused with my existence for over two and a half years now. Below is a reply I posted at Sapphire's Paranormal Forum.

William Frank Lepley III


"First of all, thank you very much for your regards, Sapphire. To answer your question, it's not demons or evil spirits that have been informing me of this information; it's an undetectable form of energy that exists within the universe. This undetectable energy communicates with me by generating synthetic neurological communications within my brain. Because of the unusual birth defects that I was cursed with, my brain and organ tissues didn't develop correctly. At the age of 31, some of the neurons in my brain began to lose their ability to produce neurotransmitters, which caused them to lose their ability to produce neurological communications. My brain's unnatural condition upset the balance of the universe, and at that very moment, this undetectable form of energy began to generate the neurological communications that were absent in my brain. Eventually, all of the neurons in my brain had lost their ability to produce neurological communications, and this undetectable form of energy was replicating every neurological communication that existed in my brain without my knowledge. I had absolutely no idea at all that there was anything wrong with me until shortly after my 32nd birthday (at the same age which Jesus Christ supposedly perished) in June of 2014. That's when all of this unimaginable suffering began, because that's when my other internal organ tissues slowly began to quit functioning. My unnatural physical condition caused the universe to then become dysfunctional, and the undetectable energy was no longer able to react correctly to my unnatural existence. That's when this undetectable form of energy began to torture me. I was later informed by this undetectable energy that all of my internal organs had quit functioning, except for my heart and lungs obviously. My organs didn't fail naturally, so my blood stream was never intoxicated. Thus my heart was unable to fail.

There must be some type of metaphysical properties that exist within this universe, and everything within this universe must be completely connected on some level. Also, everything that exists within this universe must only be able to exist specifically, because my physical state of being caused the universe to become unbalanced and dysfunctional. That's why this undetectable form of energy began to generate my brain's neurological communications, and why I've been tortured by the universe.

I know it may seem like there's nothing wrong with me, but I assure you that I have been forced to experience an unimaginably hellish nightmare on Earth for over a year and a half now, my friend. I'm obviously not the most intelligent person, but I'm not ignorant nor stupid by any means. I do however know how to express myself and what I've been experiencing."

In reply to:

"Welcome to the forum, I am very sorry you have all these experiences.

Maybe I can try to see what kind of demons or evil or devil are troubling you and ask them why or perhaps take them away from you.

When you write, "Demon or devil informed you," how they inform you? How you read their mind?

How do you know they are demon or devil?

From your writings, you seem perfectly balance in your words. Unless, you stress you have these problems. Or one can hardly tell, that you are mentally troubled or tortured. They seem more of a good writer stories.

Help me clear these, and you can see we have wonderful members here."

Sapphire


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 3rd 2016, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

on March 25th 2016, 12:00 am


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 10th 2016, 7:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on March 31st 2016, 8:58 pm
I just created a poll here at WiiWareWave, and I would really much appreciate it if as many people as possible participated. You can view the poll by following the link below:


____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Final Conclusion

on April 2nd 2016, 11:54 pm
My Final Conclusion

I've now come to my own final conclusion, and I no longer believe it's a form of undetectable energy that has been producing this nightmarish hell on Earth. I believe that whatever has been causing this to happen is something that is beyond anything that has been accepted by the consensus of the scientific community. I've come to this conclusion on my own very difficultly, because these undetectable properties are causing me to experience very horrific, torturous disturbances in my brain.

I actually believe this has all been caused by some type of metaphysical properties of the universe that are a form of something much more complicated than any form of energy that science is aware of. I truly believe that these undetectable properties are the unseen forces that have involuntarily designed the universe by influencing its development. These undetectable properties must be the reason why everything in the universe exists specifically the way it does.

I believe that when my brain began to lose its ability to produce neurological communications, it effected these undetectable properties because my neurons no longer existed the way they were supposed to. These metaphysical properties of the universe began to produce synthetic neurological communications in my brain, because they were involuntarily compensating for my brain's inability to exist naturally. These metaphysical properties have been compensating for the unnatural existence of my brain, because the unnatural condition of my brain caused them to become unbalanced. So basically what has been taking place here is just a very unnatural balancing act of nature.

Once my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, there was no longer any way for these metaphysical properties to compensate for my unnatural existence, because there was no possible way for them to manipulate those non-functioning organ tissues so they would continue to perform their natural functions. That's why the universe began to communicate with me and began to torture me, because it could no longer stabilize itself. To explain the reason why it wasn't permissible for me to pass away from a lack of neurological communications in my brain, is because my brain cells were still living organic material, but they were no longer able to perform their natural functions.

Usually when human beings pass away from a lack of neurological communications it's always due to hemorrhaging and pressure on the brain. In other words, it becomes impossible for their brain to survive in that condition. For those of you who only believe that I'm a delusional psychopath, what has been hidden in the dark shall soon be brought forth to the light, my friends.


William Frank Lepley III

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty One Last Plea for Survival

on April 10th 2016, 8:52 pm
One Last Plea for Survival

As you may have noticed by now, I'm hell bent on recovering from this unbelievable condition I'm in and resuming my old familiar existence. After I'm given an EEG at Cleveland Metro Hospital and they're unable to detect any electrical activity in my brain, it will be very apparent that something isn't supposed to be humanly possible. Once doctors actually have my blood tested for what it doesn't contain, such as nutrients/vitamins, glucose, electrolytes, hormones and cholesterol instead of just checking for abnormalities, it will then be apparent that none of my organs besides my heart and lungs are functioning.

As I have recently explained, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence were able to compensate for my brain's lack of ability to produce neurological communications and allow all of my body systems to continue performing their natural functions. But after my other internal organ tissues began to quit functioning, these metaphysical properties were unable to compensate for my physical condition. To recover from this unbelievable condition I'm in and survive properly again, I would require a single compatible organ donor with the ability to provide me with a liver, a pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, plus lymph nodes and a thymus gland.

The medical procedures that would be required would entail the initial transplantation of the lymph nodes and thymus gland to regenerate my immune system, and then one more surgery to transplant all of the organs. It would most likely be preferable to also transplant a stomach, gallbladder, appendix and large intestine along with the liver, pancreas, two kidneys and a small intestine, which would allow all of the organs from the compatible donor to remain connected with each other during the transplantation. This surgery could easily be performed by attaching the large intestine directly to my colon and on the other end attaching the stomach directly to my esophagus.

The minimal amount of pain I would have to endure during these surgeries would personally be negated by the fact that I could once again spend the rest of existence as life has allowed me to. If I were to successfully acquire these organ transplantations, the metaphysical properties that have become infused with my existence would once again allow me to exist as I had always existed before my internal organs began to fail. The only conflictions the OPTN/UNOS, the medical community and or the U.S. government could have with my recovery are the fact that my brain is unable to produce its own neurological communications, and without brain chemistry, surgeons will be unable to induce me with general anesthesia or administer sedation.

I would certainly allow surgeons to perform the necessary surgeries without general anesthesia or sedatives, but they may refuse to do so. Although, I would be completely able to accept any and all medications after the surgeries were performed. I would be willing to endure anything just to recover from this condition I'm in, and save my mother and my brother from the unimaginable heartache they will face after all of this has become a reality. If the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government refuse to support my physical recovery because of my brain's condition, my family members will be completely devastated after my passing. I may only survive if the citizens of the United States petition for my recovery.

That is the sole reason why I have brought all of this information to the attention of the general public. My sweethearted mother loves me "so" much. She will be completely devastated, if I don't recover from this somehow. As shown in the article below, invasive surgeries have already been performed without the use of general anesthesia.


A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 401620_v1

Major Surgery With No Painkillers: 5 Things I Learned


I know that most of you have already come to the only logical and rational conclusion that I am suffering from schizophrenia and Cotard's syndrome, but I assure that once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital this will all become a reality for everyone on this planet and not just for myself. You will then finally realize that I never brought any of this information to your attention just for the purpose of seeking your attention because of some mental or emotional state of depravity. I promise that I only have two more messages to post here at WiiWareWave to further inform you about my situation and to notify you of exactly when I will finally be seeking medical attention. I do hope that you won't forget why I have shared all of this very personal information with all of you.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 25th 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Evil Lies

on April 10th 2016, 10:03 pm
Evil Lies

I know I informed all of you that my lung tissues weren't surviving either, but I'd like to inform you all now that isn't truthful information. It was just another disgusting lie that was given to me by these dysfunctional metaphysical properties. Which means I don't need to worry about suffocating anymore.

I shared the links below in case anybody is interested in learning more about the OPTN & UNOS organizations, or if they have no knowledge of what they are.


United Network for Organ Sharing

Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network


By following the link below, you can publicly voice your opinions about the OPTN's policies by providing feedback on their proposals.

UNOS: Voice Your Opinion

William Frank Lepley III

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on April 17th 2016, 8:05 pm
@Ichigofan, administrators and moderators, would you please promise me that you won't delete any of this topic after my physical condition is medically and scientifically proven and publicized and this becomes a reality for the entire planet?

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on April 18th 2016, 11:56 am
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Of course, my friend. Wink

____________________________
A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Sig

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Rukiafan7

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty My Only Chance for Survival

on April 18th 2016, 11:53 pm
My Only Chance for Survival

I must inform you all that I have recently obtained new knowledge about the universe which renders "My Final Conclusion" inconclusive. I must refuse to disclose this information unless the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery. I'm very sorry, but without my recovery mankind will never know the hidden truths about the universe. Please, don't despise me because of my decision to withhold this information; I have no other fighting chance at recovering from this horrific condition I'm in. Either the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and the U.S. government support my physical recovery, or I will be forced to withhold the secrets of the universe. If they refuse to support my physical recovery, the secrets shall die along with me. I have a great appreciation for life, so I must play the cards that God has dealt me. I hope you will all understand the position I'm in once this all becomes a reality for the entire planet.

William Frank Lepley III


Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on April 21st 2016, 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on April 20th 2016, 8:09 pm
Once I visit Cleveland Metro Hospital and the U.S. government becomes involved, just remember, I was still a "human being" and I still "existed" in my brain.

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Hell on Earth

on April 25th 2016, 5:53 am
Hell on Earth

The universe has begun to torture my brain and my heart with such a ferocity that I can no longer withstand it. I'm continuously experiencing very horrific, torturous sensations in my brain, and my brain keeps shivering. Extremely disturbing, torturous sensations keep surging through my chest and my heart, and my heart keeps thumping for no reason like it's going to leap out of my chest. Evil, disgusting voices have been screaming out in my head all night long and they just won't stop. I can't even sit still, and I've been unable to contain the feelings of rage I'm experiencing. I keep on yelling and disturbing everyone around my household including my neighbors. I live in an apartment building, and my poor family can't afford to be evicted from our home. I can't possibly take much more of this disgusting torture, so I must schedule a date to visit Cleveland Metro Hospital sooner than I expected. Hopefully, I'll be posting my final message very soon.

William Frank Lepley III

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty A New Discovery In The Works

on April 26th 2016, 1:16 am
A New Discovery In The Works

I just did some research online about general anesthesia, and I have discovered that the inhalable forms of general anesthesia don't require brain chemistry to take effect on the central nervous system. I have once again received this information from communications and realizations provided to me by the universe. The chemicals actually effect the nerve cells in your brain directly, and neurotransmitters and lipids are not the actual mechanism involved. The chemicals themselves block neurotransmissions in specific regions of the brain by directly disabling the functions of the nerve cells. Which means that with the use of local and general anesthesia, I still wouldn't be able to experience any pain or discomfort during an invasive surgery like organ transplantation. That also means that the only confliction the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government could have with supporting my physical recovery would be because of my brain's condition. I really hope that after all of the unimaginably horrible suffering and struggling that I've been forced to experience the OPTN/UNOS, medical community and or the U.S. government won't deny me the necessary organ transplantation I would require to resume my former self just because of their own personal beliefs.

P.S. Just to let everyone know, I also just solved the mystery of how the ancient Egyptians constructed the pyramids. And yes, I'm being absolutely serious.


William Frank Lepley III

____________________________
Formerly known as WiiAboutU a.k.a. NINTENBRO a.k.a. SunDown a.k.a. SunnyD.

My Facebook Page
Sponsored content

A True to Life Story of Necromancy  - Page 2 Empty Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum