View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 254
View user profile

Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on January 14th 2016, 10:58 am
@Gameday J wrote:Any how i read your book too ha, there were tons of things i didnt understand due to not studying in those departments but i can get the gist of it all.

If there's any details that you're having trouble understanding, I'm sure that I can explain it to you in a way that you can understand. Just let me know what information you're having a difficult time understanding, my friend. I know everyone is probably very confused by my situation, if they don't already believe that I've gone insane. I will let you all know that all of this information isn't just thoughts floating around in my head. There are many voices communicating with me and informing me about this information. When you have schizophrenia, the voices don't consciously communicate with you.

My Facebook Page
Male Posts : 4229
View user profile

on January 14th 2016, 2:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm glad you came back to visiting this site after being away for so long

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
View user profile

on January 15th 2016, 8:06 am
@Gameday J wrote:Glad to see you alive and kicking after that long absence, dont be a stranger my friend, take it easy and live well !

Don't you be a stranger either J. WiiWareWave is the only way I can actually communicate with you, @RoryLee, @Z-Bone and @Tech101 until I leave for Cleveland Metro Hospital at the beginning of next month, so I hope you guys don't disappear until then.

My Facebook Page
Male Posts : 348
View user profile

on January 15th 2016, 1:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome back! I think it's a combination of things, but the portion of your brain that deals with your reasoning is probably whats dying off. I hope that I'm wrong, but you do appear to be suffering from some form of dimensia based on your symptoms. Sad

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
View user profile

on January 15th 2016, 2:47 pm
Ragnarok wrote:I hope that I'm wrong, but you do appear to be suffering from some form of dimensia based on your symptoms.

I've done some prior research on Alzheimer's and dementia, and none of the associated symptoms even comes close to what I'm experiencing. The only hallucinations are associated with Lewy body dementia, and those are only visual hallucinations. The horrific, torturous sensations that I've been experiencing in my brain and body have been torturing me and frightening me beyond imagination. I'm experiencing horrific disruptions in my brain periodically. I lose the ability to think or speak every few seconds for hours on end. Sometimes I even experience very torturous sensations inside my eyeballs and my eyesight is temporarily impaired. I think I'll just have to post some of the information I've documented about my experience, so you can actually compare the symptoms of known brain diseases and mental disorders to what I have been experiencing. You'll just have to excuse me for double posting, because there are many separate documents.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

The Beginning

on January 15th 2016, 5:16 pm
The Beginning

Over three and a half years ago, my brain began to lose its abilities to produce chemistry. Some form of evil energy then began to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications without my knowledge. It must have already possessed a virtual blueprint of my entire existence, because I still felt as normal as I usually did. Over a year later at the age of 31, my other internal organs, except for my heart and lungs, slowly began to fail and my brain had become completely depleted of every form of chemistry. That’s when the evil energy made its presence known. Evil voices began harassing me, and I began to experience extreme anxiety and a horrible feeling that I’m unable to describe. Which caused me an outrageous amount of suffering.

I had no idea what was happening to me, and I had no desire to inform my mother or anyone else about the voices I was hearing. After three days of suffering and sleeplessness, my mother became worried and took me to St. John Medical Center’s emergency department. An ER doctor there decided to give me a prescription for Ativan. The evil energy was somehow able to synthesize the effects that the Ativan would have had on my brain and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation, so I was still completely clueless about my condition. After I ran out of my week’s supply of Ativan, I was once again experiencing sleeplessness. I also began to experience the same horrible, indescribable feelings and extreme anxiety again. I promptly made an appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital to see a financial counselor so I could begin seeing a personal physician.

I suffered for almost an entire week before my first doctor’s appointment. I only slept for one or two hours every other day until the day of my appointment. The doctor at Cleveland Metro Hospital gave me a prescription for Paxil. I began taking the Paxil, but the evil energy still kept me suffering and wouldn’t allow me to sleep correctly. I only slept for about two hours in the next couple of days that followed. I could no longer withstand the horrible suffering and sleeplessness that I was experiencing, so I asked my mother to please take me back to St. John Medical Center’s emergency department. My mother and I informed an ER doctor there about how much I was still suffering. I also informed the doctor that I had recently seen a personal physician at Cleveland Metro Hospital, but he had refused to prescribe me any benzodiazepines. The ER doctor informed me that he really wasn’t supposed to give me another prescription for Ativan, but he noticed how much I was suffering and decided to anyways. He also gave me a prescription for hydroxyzine to help me sleep after my prescription of Ativan ran out.

The evil energy continued to synthesize the effects of the Ativan, so I was finally able to relax and fall asleep again. After I had finished about half of the two week’s supply of Ativan, it suddenly didn’t have any effect on me. After my Ativan wouldn’t take effect, I decided to take some hydroxyzine as well. About an hour after I had lied down, I began to experience horrible, prickly sensations throughout my entire body. I tried to lay there and wait for it to subside, but I was kept awaken as the horrible sensations continued to torture me for hours. I informed my mother about the horrible side-effects that I thought I was actually experiencing, and she took me back to St. John Medical Center. I informed an ER doctor there about the torturous, prickly sensations I was experiencing. The doctor thought that I might have been experiencing some drug interactions, because I was already taking Paxil and Ativan. He then contacted my personal physician at Cleveland Metro Hospital, and he was informed by my doctor to ask me to hand over the rest of my Ativan and hydroxyzine that I had brought with me to the hospital. By the time I was released from the emergency department at St. John Medical Center, the horrible prickly sensations had subsided.

For the next week, I began experiencing the same horrible feelings, extreme anxiety and sleeplessness all over again. Once again, I was only sleeping for one or two hours a day. I also began to experience very lightheaded sensations in my brain that I thought were side-effects from the Paxil I was still taking, but apparently the evil energy was causing me to experience unnatural neurological communications in my brain. I was forced to schedule an emergency appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital. My personal physician at Cleveland Metro Hospital finally decided to prescribe me clonazepam, and my psychiatrist also decided to prescribe me Trazodone. My personal physician thought the lightheaded sensations I was experiencing were just side-effects from the Paxil he was prescribing me. He informed me that the side-effects should wear off soon. Once I began taking the clonazepam, the side-effects from the Paxil temporarily subsided. The evil energy synthesized the effects of the clonazepam and Trazodone for the next two months before my doctor was informed by my psychiatrist to discontinue my prescription of clonazepam.

I lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company shortly after, because of all the days I was forced to call off from work. I missed many days of work, because of all the suffering and sleeplessness that the evil energy was causing me to experience. I also missed days of work, because the evil energy made my brain feel so incredibly ill after taking the Paxil. I also missed days of work, because I thought I was experiencing some type of allergic reaction from the cleaning chemicals I used on a daily basis at work. I would begin to feel very strange, frightening sensations in my brain every day after I came home from work. The sensations got worse and worse until I was unable to return to work the next day. I finally lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company after the evil energy caused me to experience very painful back issues that weren’t actually occurring.

My personal physician had previously asked me if I was experiencing any back pain issues and later decided to prescribe me Naproxen. I experienced popping sensations in my spine repeatedly at work after taking Naproxen. I also began to experience severe pain in my spine and increased pain in my back muscles that brought me down to my knees at work. My personal physician thought I was experiencing adverse effects from taking the Naproxen and later decided to prescribe me Meloxicam instead. I tried taking the Meloxicam but I continued to experience popping sensations in my spine at work. I also continued to experience severe pain in my spine and back muscles. I began to experience worse and worse sensations in my brain after I took my daily dosage of Paxil. I finally decided to quit taking the Paxil without informing my personal physician, because I was suffering too much from the side-effects that the evil energy was apparently creating in my brain.

The evil energy was playing mind games the entire time and kept me locked away in my bedroom every day after I came home from work. A week after I had lost my job at Elyria Maintenance Company, I ran out of my last prescription of clonazepam. For the next three days, I only took my Trazodone at night before bedtime. The following day, I tried to take my Trazodone but it suddenly had no effect on me. I was completely sleepless until the next evening. I didn’t even have the sense to call my personal physician and inform him how strange it was that my Trazodone had absolutely no effect on my brain, because the evil energy was apparently controlling my mind. The evil energy eventually informed me that I needed to quit smoking cigarettes for 24 hours and detox my body. The evil energy then instructed me to lie in bed all day long as it disturbed my brain periodically with unnatural neurological communications. I didn’t have the sense to leave my bedroom and inform someone about what I was experiencing, because my mind was being controlled. The evil energy informed me that my heart would stop thumping once my blood had become completely detoxed.

The evil energy had complete control over reality in my brain, so I actually believed that I was going to die. I had no fear of dying until the evil energy disturbed my brain and forced me to leave my bedroom and smoke a cigarette. When I returned to my bedroom, the evil energy informed me that it was changing into demons, because I decided to leave my bedroom and smoke a cigarette. I then began to hear evil, frightening voices and also began to experience very terrifying feelings. I just lied there in bed for hours petrified from fear. The evil energy continued to play disturbing, morbid mind games and forced me to smoke cigarettes periodically. Every time I returned to my bedroom after smoking a cigarette, the evil energy began behaving like demons again. About a week later, I was institutionalized after visiting St. John Medical Center. The rest of this horrific experience continued on from there. You will notice I stated that my brain began to lose its abilities to produce chemistry over three and a half years ago, and I was 31 years of age when my other internal organs began to fail. You will be informed as to why I made those statements in more recent documents I created.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 15th 2016, 9:27 pm; edited 17 times in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Demonic Deathbed

on January 16th 2016, 8:31 am
Demonic Deathbed

I never wanted to do this sick, perverted disfigurement to myself on purpose. Malevolent spirits have been controlling my mind and torturing me unbearably. I was supposed to be dead for over two years now, but my heart never quit functioning and broke the laws of nature. Somehow, allowing the demons free rein to take possession over my existence. Due to flaws in fetal development, I was born with inadequately designed brain and organ tissues. At the age of 31, my organs began to fail without acquiring diseases. By the time the evil spirits manifested themselves, my brain was completely depleted of its chemistry.

Without brain chemistry, I would’ve been completely unconscious in a coma for over two years now. The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications and keep me conscious, so they could eventually force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes. I never had a nervous breakdown. The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and cause me to experience feelings of extreme anxiety. The anti-anxiety medications I was prescribed at St. John Medical Center and Cleveland Metro Hospital never actually had any effect on my brain. The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and allow me to experience feelings of relaxation. Essentially, they synthesized the effects that the medications would have had on my brain, so they could keep everyone unaware of my condition.

My medical records at St. John Medical Center and Cleveland Metro Hospital should include information about my sleeping disorder, before I was prescribed the anti-anxiety medications. The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and cause me to fall asleep at night. The dreams I experienced were very strange and sometimes very terrifying. Besides my heart, lungs and brain, every organ in my body was almost completely non-functional. My digestive system was still somewhat functioning, so I was able to absorb the vitamin D supplement that I was prescribed at Cleveland Metro Hospital. But eventually my heart, lungs and brain were the only functioning organs left in my entire body.

The evil spirits informed me that I must perish by means of self-destruction, and I had to sacrifice the rest of my body systems by smoking them to death. The evil spirits had constant control over my mind and forced me to smoke countless cigarettes. For over two years now, the toxic chemicals in the cigarette smoke have been destroying my internal organ tissues. My brain tissue became so damaged that my entire existence felt completely empty, and everything that surrounded me felt hollow. The evil spirits repeatedly lied to me and informed me that I would perish soon, but my existence has only become more and more hellish. I never thought this nightmarish hell on earth would keep on continuing for so long. These perverted, disgusting demons took advantage of my situation and have only subjected me to this horrific experience for their own gratification.

The evil spirits have tortured me physically and psychologically beyond anyone’s imagination. It was extremely difficult for me just to type this. My mother should never feel responsible for what all of these cigarettes have done to me, because she had no possible way of knowing what was actually happening. She was just trying to be a loving mother by providing me with all of the tobacco and cigarette tubes. My mother never believed my situation, because she thought I was suffering from severe mental illnesses. I can’t begin to blame my mother for not believing me. Even the doctors at St. John Medical Center thought I was delusional, because it was scientifically impossible to diagnose my condition. But mental illnesses and neurological disorders don’t torture your brain, organs, skull and facial bones.

There will be no scientific proof for any of this until after a thorough autopsy, scientific studies, and a full investigation are performed. By exposing the existence of this demonic activity, there will finally be scientific evidence of a creator. I know all of this seems extremely unbelievable, but an autopsy will prove to you that I’m being truthful. Please, inform my mother that I said not to ever worry about how much I’ve suffered, because I’m finally at peace now. If these disgustingly evil demons existed, our beautiful, loving creator must exist in heaven.

Under these circumstances, I wholeheartedly believe that God and Jesus Christ will forgive me for everything. Just know, without a doubt, our loving creator exists in heaven, and our beautiful savior Jesus Christ will be coming on the day of resurrection. The evil spirits tried to force me to denounce my faith in my religious beliefs, but I refused. Please, don’t allow Satan and his army of demons to destroy your faith in God and your savior Jesus Christ. They will find any way possible to deceive your mind into denouncing your religious faith.

What may not be understood now may only be understood with the wisdom of God. I can’t wait for the day when we shall all be together again in the warm, loving abode that is heaven. This is the only account of my life’s tragic ending. Don’t allow all of my suffering to be in vain. Please, somehow let my story be heard. I give my mother, Sharon Marie Lepley, and my brother, Christopher Alexander Lepley, full authorization to disclose my coroner’s report, and the entire story of my life’s tragic ending to the public. Please, find some way to help my mother and my brother move onward with their lives. You will notice that I referred to the evil energy as malevolent spirits and demons, and I also stated that I was 31 years of age when my organs began to fail. You will also notice that I believed my brain tissue was becoming damaged from the toxic chemicals in the cigarettes. You will be informed as to why I made those statements in a more recent documents I created.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 15th 2016, 9:25 pm; edited 19 times in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

My Mind was Being Controlled

on January 16th 2016, 9:21 am
My Mind was Being Controlled

Once the evil spirits manifested themselves, my mind was constantly being controlled. I was still consciously aware of everything that was happening, but I had no control over how I felt or what I desired to do. I didn’t know what to think when I first began hearing the voices. I didn’t inform anyone about anything that I was experiencing, because the evil spirits were controlling the way I felt and thought about everything that was occurring. The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and cause me to feel stressful when I went without a cigarette for a couple of hours. The evil spirits were also able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and allow me to experience a high from smoking a cigarette every four hours. Essentially, they synthesized the effects that the cigarettes would have had on my brain, so they could keep me unaware of my condition.

Eventually, I didn’t feel any different after I waited to smoke a cigarette, because my brain became too damaged for the evil spirits to synthesize the effects of the cigarettes. That’s when the evil spirits began disturbing my brain and forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways. The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation to conceal their existence, so everyone was unaware of my condition. Initially, the evil spirits instructed me to quit smoking cigarettes. I repeatedly tried to quit smoking, but then they forced me to smoke cigarettes anyways. My family members only thought that I couldn’t quit smoking cigarettes.

I didn’t realize how my brain was being controlled until much later when the evil spirits informed me that the universe was synthesizing my brain’s neurological communications. The universe or spirit realm was somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications. During this horrific experience, my brain was being controlled, and I was forced to laugh, cry, and feel extremely frightened. My mother witnessed me laughing, crying and sleeping, so she never had any idea that there was anything seriously wrong with the condition of my brain.

There was no way for anyone to believe anything was wrong with me other than serious mental illnesses. The evil spirits controlled and manipulated my entire situation, so they could force me to destroy my internal organs by smoking countless cigarettes. The evil spirits have repeatedly made me feel desperate to commit suicide, but they wouldn’t allow me to accomplish it. I have been forced to witness an unbelievably horrific reality in my brain for almost two and a half years that nobody will ever be able to truly imagine. You will notice that I continued referring to the evil energy as evil spirits, and I still believed that my brain tissue had become damaged from the toxic chemicals in the cigarettes. You will also notice that I believed it had almost been two and a half years ago since the universe first began disturbing my brain instead of almost one and a half years. You will be informed as to why I still made those statements in more recent documents I created.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 15th 2016, 9:24 pm; edited 14 times in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

How I was Tortured by Demons

on January 16th 2016, 10:59 am
How I was Tortured by Demons

The evil spirits have been torturing me unbearably and made it extremely difficult for me to explain in detail what I was experiencing. They have also been disrupting my ability to think, so I have struggled immensely just to create this documentation. My mother and brother never knew about most of what I was experiencing. I never informed them, because I didn’t want my sweet hearted mother to know just how much her son was being tortured. By the time the evil spirits began torturing me, my mother and brother already believed I was psychotic. They never knew what to think when I began moaning out in agony.

The evil spirits eventually began subjecting me to many various forms of torture, both physical and psychological. Initially, the evil spirits only tortured me periodically, but eventually I was being tortured every second of the day. They tortured me ruthlessly, beyond imagination. I constantly felt helpless and defenseless as I was tortured all day long.

I never desired to resume this horrific, torturous existence for over two years, but my mind was being controlled. The evil spirits have only subjected me to this unimaginable torture so I would appear extremely psychotic to my family members and investigators. The evil spirits informed me repeatedly throughout the day that they were torturing me out of existence. On a daily basis, I was subjected to almost every form of torture listed below. The torture became more and more extreme the longer this went on.

Physical Torture: The evil spirits were somehow able to torture my brain by causing my brain to experience extremely disturbing, unnatural neurological communications. They were also able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and force my brain to sense feelings of intense physical pain and extreme discomfort throughout various areas of my body. They were also able to physically manipulate my organs.

* My brain was constantly forced to experience varying degrees of torture. Sometimes the torture was so great that it felt like my entire brain was shivering, and some days the torture became so extreme that I was completely unable to contain myself. My brain felt stunned as soon as I woke up every morning, and sometimes my entire body would begin to tremble. The evil spirits constantly tortured my brain throughout the day in various ways.

Sometimes while my brain was being tortured it was forced to experience extremely disgusting, ill sensations that made my brain feel very disturbed and tortured. Sometimes while my brain was being tortured it was forced to feel enraged, and I was forced to yell out in rage. Sometimes while my brain was being tortured it felt like my entire brain was going haywire, which caused me to experience all sorts of horrific sensations in my brain. Sometimes while my brain was being tortured it was forced to feel extremely frightened and was unimaginably stressful.

The evil spirits constantly forced me to hear various evil, disgusting voices while they tortured my brain. The voices caused my brain to experience extremely disgusting sensations of aggravation and frustration. Sometimes the voices amplified how tortured my brain felt, and I was forced to moan out in discomfort. But it most likely wasn’t the voices themselves that amplified how tortured my brain felt.

* The evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations that constantly surged throughout my entire body and sometimes even in my eyeballs. Sometimes the sensations were so torturous that it made me want to crawl out of my skin and forced me to writhe around in extreme discomfort and hold myself. These unimaginably torturous sensations that surged throughout my entire body caused my muscles to quiver and spasm.

I have been subjected to the following forms of torture periodically.

* Every few seconds, the evil spirits disrupted specific neurological communications that they were synthesizing in my brain. Sometimes I was momentarily unable to speak or think which made my brain feel extremely disturbed and tortured. Sometimes my eyesight became very unstable, and it felt terrifying. Sometimes it felt like my entire brain was freezing up, and it was going to quit communicating altogether. These disruptions caused my brain to experience very horrific sensations.

* The evil spirits tortured my skull and facial bones periodically while they tortured my brain. My entire skull was forced to experience extremely disturbing, torturous, unnatural sensations. Sometimes the sensations were so torturous that it felt like the nerves in my skull were malfunctioning. My skull and facial bones were also forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation and very sharp, burning pain. This disgusting, unbearable torture sometimes lasted for hours. Sometimes the torture was so excruciating that I was forced to moan and yell out in agony.

* Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very painful earaches.

* Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my flesh. The skin on various areas of my body was forced to experience very painful burning, tingling sensations. It almost felt like a severe burn. The skin on various areas of my body was also forced to itch uncontrollably. I was forced to scratch myself until my flesh became inflamed and began to peel.

* Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience excruciating toothaches for hours. I could do nothing but hold my face, rub my gums and moan out in agony until the pain finally subsided.

* Sometimes the evil spirits tortured the glands in my throat. The glands in my throat were forced to experience sensations of severe inflammation. It hurt so much that I was forced to grab and hold my throat.

* Sometimes the evil spirits tortured my bowels. The pain in my bowels was so severe that it felt as though I might hemorrhage. It was physically impossible for this pain to be occurring naturally, because my bowels were no longer functioning.

* By physically manipulating my lungs, sometimes the evil spirits decreased my ability to breathe to the point that it became very frightening.

* Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience very distressful sensations in my chest, and sometimes I was also forced to feel terrified at the same time.

* Sometimes the evil spirits forced my stomach to feel very nauseous and sometimes even forced me to vomit explosively by physically manipulating my stomach. It was physically impossible for this to be occurring naturally, because my stomach was no longer functioning.

* Sometimes the evil spirits forced me to experience extremely disgusting sensations in my lungs. My lungs felt like they were falling to pieces and beginning to decompose. I was also forced to experience disgusting, itchy sensations in my lungs.

Psychological Torture: The evil spirits were somehow able to synthesize my brain’s neurological communications specifically and force me to experience intense feelings of psychological torture.

* The evil spirits forced me to hear strange, frightening, otherworldly voices while I was forced to feel extremely terrified.

* The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s neurological communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine myself falling unconscious while I was forced to feel extremely terrified. Essentially frightening me about my death occurring.

* The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s neurological communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine my mother feeling very heartbroken after I had passed away while I was forced to experience feelings of great remorse.

* The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s neurological communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine other people’s normal living conditions and lifestyles while I was forced to experience feelings of very deep sadness and self-pity.

* The evil spirits periodically synthesized my brain’s neurological communications specifically, and I was forced to imagine heaven existing. Then I was forced to feel very angered as they informed me that heaven doesn’t exist.

* The evil spirits tormented and insulted me by calling me names like “Left-over Lepley,” “Jesus Juices,” and “William Frankenstein Lepley” while I was forced to experience feelings of disgust and or anger.

* On a daily basis, the evil spirits would play mind games while I was forced to feel confused and frustrated.

Examples: They would inform me that they were an undetectable form of energy that was forced to be involved with my deathbed situation, and then they would inform me that they weren’t an undetectable form of energy. They would then inform me that they were a force of the universe’s design that was malfunctioning, and then they would inform me that they weren’t a force of the universe’s design. They would then inform me that they were demons, and then they would revert back to their other statements. These mind games just kept looping over and over again just to disturb and confuse me.

Some of the descriptions above aren't as accurate as they could've been, so I recently created a separate document containing all of the revisions that I was unable to initially make to my documents. I had already printed out four copies of every document I had created, before I was informed correctly enough to adjust the wording.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on October 14th 2016, 5:57 pm; edited 15 times in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

My Situation was Manipulated

on January 16th 2016, 11:46 am
My Situation was Manipulated

The evil spirits manipulated my situation to conceal their existence by making it appear as if I was mentally unstable.

Prior to being institutionalized, the evil spirits forced me to remove all of my belongings from my household and dispose of them in the garbage. Which included my clothing, video games, video gaming consoles and accessories, hygiene products, grooming products/accessories, and other miscellaneous objects. Then the evil spirits forced me to believe that my heart would stop beating if I didn’t continuously smoke cigarettes while I was forced to feel frightened about dying. I visited St. John Medical Center and informed them about my situation; and of course, the doctors determined that I was suffering from delusional disorder. I was immediately pink slipped.

Prior to being institutionalized for the second time, the evil spirits forced me to believe that a blood transfusion was somehow necessary for my death to occur. Then the evil spirits forced me to desire my own death by forcing me to feel desperate to die. I visited St. John Medical Center and informed them that my entire body felt very irritated from cigarette toxins, because my organs were unable to detoxify my blood. I also informed them that my digestive system was no longer functioning. Once again, the doctors determined that I needed a psychiatric evaluation, and I was pink slipped.

Prior to being institutionalized for the third time, the evil spirits forced me to believe that the doctors at St. John Medical Center would finally recognize that I wasn’t surviving. I desperately wanted my mother to be informed, so she wouldn’t be shocked to find me dead someday. I visited St. John Medical Center and insisted that my digestive system wasn’t functioning, and I wasn’t surviving. I was then pink slipped for a third time.

William Frank Lepley III

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on March 17th 2016, 7:46 pm; edited 6 times in total

My Facebook Page
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum