View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 265
View user profile

Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on December 12th 2016, 4:41 pm
New Gospel
$2.5 billion and you better believe it!

Last edited by WilliamFrankLepleyIII on May 1st 2017, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

My Facebook Page
View user profile

No Way Out

on December 20th 2016, 3:18 pm
No Way Out

Well, I now know why my neurologist, Joseph Hanna, MD, MBA at Cleveland, Metro Hospital never decided to contact me when he received the results from my EEG testing. I finally called back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Friday, December 16th, and I was informed that the results of my EEG testing seem to be normal. It has become apparent to me that the "universe" isn't actually suppressing nerve impulses in my brain and rather it's somehow blocking out sensory from existing in my brain.

The "universe" has recently informed me that for some reason it has been malfunctioning ever since my brain began to produce sensory, but it doesn't know why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. That's why I came to the conclusion that my brain must possess some type of extra-perceptual capabilities that it is not supposed to be able to acquire. But if my brain did acquire some type of extra-perceptual capabilities during my fetal development because of genetic mutation, I don't know why my son didn't receive these genetic traits from me.

It seems very likely that the reason why the "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse the longer I've existed is because my sensory has changed over time just as anyone's sensory changes in their brain as they mature and get older. The "universe" has also recently informed me that it actually hasn't taken control of my entire nervous system, and it is only affecting the behavior of my entire nervous system because of its malfunctioning condition. I don't have any way to prove to anyone that this is actually happening to me unless I'm monitored very closely by medical professionals, and no one is going to believe me now because the "universe" has already done a very good job of making me look like a psychopath.

I don't even know when or if the "universe" is going to block out anymore of the sensory that my brain is still producing, and I may just end up blind and deaf, or completely unconscious in the hospital without the ability to communicate with the outside world, and that's only if the "universe" doesn't torture me to death. So now the "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years, and I still have nowhere and nobody I can to turn to for help. If I return to Cleveland Metro Hospital, they'll most likely have me admitted in another psych ward somewhere for psychological evaluation, but this time I'll be presenting the psychiatrists and psychologists with all of the documentation I've created so far including this information.

I know I'm not psychotic and what I'm experiencing is very real, and I know for a fact that if I was schizophrenic I wouldn't be able to have in-depth conversations about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" with the voices I heard. There has to be some way to prove this is actually happening to me, and I have no other option but to return to the hospital. It may be impossible to revert the condition of the "universe" back into a prior state of being, since the "universe" has already become this dysfunctional and has somehow blocked out a very large amount of the sensory that my brain produces.

All I know is that I can't possibly continue to go on like this. The sensory in my brain feels completely inhuman like and I'm being tortured viciously. The only things I've been able to sense for over the last two years now is my eyesight, hearing, smell, taste and my sense of touch. I feel like I consist of just two ears, two eyes and a brain stem that's keeping me alive. And let's not forget all of the bats in my belfry. The results from my recent CT scan and EEG assessment don't provide any physical reason for why I'm experiencing any of this, so there must be some other underlying cause. A PET or MEG scan may be able to reveal something else, but I doubt it.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

The Evil Continues

Of course the "universe" just refuses to quit torturing me. Here are just a few more examples of what I've been forced to experience lately.

1. The "universe" teased me about how my younger brother brought me home a candy bar when he only had less than ten dollars left to his name, and he barely had enough money to bring us something home to eat for dinner. And then the "universe" made me feel heartbroken about the fact that my brother still cares enough about me to buy me something sweet to eat even though my family has been struggling financially for a very long time now.

2. The "universe" continually teased me by repeatedly making me feel hopeful that it is possible to reverse its evil behavior and survive comfortably again, and then the "universe" would make me feel hopeless and heartbroken as it informed that it was never going to allow me to survive comfortably again.

3. The "universe" repeatedly made me feel extremely frustrated about how long it was taking me to call back the neurology department at Cleveland Metro Hospital about my EEG results, and then the "universe" would cause me to experience sensations of extreme hopelessness. Then the "universe" would cause me to believe that I had waited too long to call the hospital back, and I was going to struggle even longer because the hospital wasn't going to be concerned anymore when I finally called them back.

4. The "universe" repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how all of the beautiful children on this planet would be affected if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death. The "universe" also repeatedly caused me to feel guilty and heartbroken about how my sweet-hearted mother and my unsuspecting brother wouldn't be able to survive if I didn't allow it to continue torturing me to death.

5. The "universe" repeatedly reminded me about all of the evil things it has done to me, and then it rubbed it in my face by repeatedly saying "Oopsy daisy" while it caused me to feel very angered inside.

If something can be done to help me survive comfortably again, it must be done very soon because the "universe" is going to cause me to have an aneurism, heart attack, or a stroke from the torture it's inflicting upon me.

William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on January 21st 2017, 1:52 pm
Letter for Cleveland Metro Hospital

First of all, I need you to know that I have never been psychotic and I'm very aware of what reality is. Second of all, I would like to thank you for curing me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed to be schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that what I'm about to inform you about will be very difficult to believe, but general anesthesia has cured me of what doctors and psychiatrists believed was schizophrenia and psychotic delusions. I know that general anesthesia has never cured anyone of their schizophrenia and psychotic delusions before and it never will.  

I have suffered beyond human comprehension for the past two and a half years, because the "universe" has been malfunctioning. The "universe" has been torturing me physically and psychologically for the past two and a half years. I've already tried to explain this to multiple doctors and psychiatrists, but they either didn't believe me, just thought I was psychotic, or they just didn't care. I seriously need you to please care about this "right now". The "universe" has been malfunctioning worse and worse ever since my fetal development, because some of the sensory in my brain is unaturally sensitive due to the unnatural development of the sensory organs in my brain. The "universe" has negatively affected the sensory in my brain worse and worse my entire life because it is malfunctioning.

I know all of this, because I have seriously been communicating with the "universe" for the past two and a half years. I have literally had in-depth conversations with the "universe" about astrophysics and the formation of the observable "universe" and I know for a fact that schizophrenics are incapable of having such conversations with their psychotic delusions. That's because what I have been suffering from for the past two and a half years is not schizophrenia or a neurological disorder. I will let you know now that mankind doesn't comprehend the non-physical.

This is in no way a sick joke or some type of publicity stunt; I'm desperately trying to warn you. Please believe me when I tell you that this could eventually affect the survival of every living thing on this planet, and the United States government needs to be informed as soon as possible that this has been occurring. This in all seriousness could become a catastrophic situation for the entire planet.

I hope you are scientifically minded and won't underestimate the seriousness of this situation. I really do need the United States government to be informed about this. I've now done all I can possibly do to bring awareness to what has actually been occurring and I have struggled unimaginably trying to do so. It is now the duty of the medical community to help bring this to the attention of the United States government. There is nothing more that I can do now.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

A Recent Conversation

on February 12th 2017, 10:46 am
This is a conversation from a different forum on the internet.

Originally Posted by DizzyDigger

"WFL, in order for the scientists to be of any help, they will need to find a way to make
quantifiable measurements of these events.

Can you tell them *where* and *how* the Universe is malfunctioning? If not, how will
they know what needs to be fixed?
"

The non-physical universe is malfunctioning because of my brain's sensory. For some reason my metaphysical existence isn't recognizable to the universe, and I'm being treated as an intruder.

The universe has recently informed me that it has no idea why my brain's sensory is causing it to malfunction. Psychologists and psychiatrists only believe that I'm schizophrenic or schizoaffective, but I'm actually having in-depth conversations with the universe. The voices I'm hearing aren't just random hallucinations, and I'm willing to undergo a polygraph test to prove it.

I'm very scared, because I don't want to die like this, but I have nowhere and nobody I can turn to for help. It should be obvious to anyone that I'm too articulate to be this psychotic. I just don't know what to do about this anymore. I'm going to make an appointment to see another psychiatrist, and hopefully he or she has enough time to read some of my documentation. I wish there was someone who believes me, because I'm not just making this whole story up for attention. I don't know who to call or who to go to for help.

Here are a few examples of the communications that I've been receiving recently.

* What is it, what is it that makes us behave this way.

* If he goes back to the doctor's office they won't believe him now.

* We've lied too much for them to believe you.

* Now he just looks like he's very psychotic.

* They won't believe that is what he is actually hearing.

* There is no way to prove that this actually happening.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Complete Enlightenment

on May 1st 2017, 11:55 am
Complete Enlightenment

I have come to find out that the development of my brain wasn't actually affected by any genetic mutations, but rather it was affected by a genetic disorder that caused my sensory organs to become extra sensitive. I have also come to find out that the "universe" isn't actually blocking out any of the sensory in my brain, but rather it is simply suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. And I've also come to find out that I don't exist metaphysically. I have an appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th for steroidal back injections. The doctor who will be performing the steroidal back injections will be incapable of sedating me, and I will have finally proven to the medical community that the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I have struggled unimaginably for almost the past three years trying to explain the "universe" and why this was happening to me. I have suffered beyond human comprehension, but now I have successfully unlocked all of the secrets of the "universe". I will be demanding monetary compensation of $2.5 billion in U.S. Treasury Bills tax free for all of the scientific information I have acquired directly from the "universe". The same amount of money that was wasted on constructing the Superconducting Super Collider. I can now also explain spooky action at a distance and the double slit experiment. This has to come to an end one way or another. General anesthesia may be able to stop this from continuing. The only other method that may also work would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist and then restart my heart minutes later. If I am able to survive I will require 20 mg of Oxycodone four times a day and 2 mg of Xanax three times a day to survive comfortably, because of the unnatural condition of my brain.

P.S. If you haven't figured it out by now, necromancy was the means by which men and women received knowledge from the dead in the Bible. I have received otherwise unobtainable knowledge directly from the "universe" itself. Hence "A True to Life Story of Necromancy". I hope I've gotten your attention.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Last Words

on May 9th 2017, 3:03 pm
Last Words

I have a few last things to say. I will be willing to explain the entire "universe" right after I receive monetary compensation for all of the suffering I've been forced to endure and for all of the sacrifice I've been forced to make. I can never get back what I've lost, and you can't put a price on human life. The "universe" has ruined my entire life (35 years) up until now, and I know just how much this information is worth to mankind in the first place. Money talks and bullsh*t walks. General anesthesia will prove to the world that I have a greater understanding of the "universe". Let's just hope the United States government doesn't try to demonize itself by trying to extort information out of me.

To be continued...

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down

on May 17th 2017, 8:50 am
Hurry up now, I need a miracle.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Goodbye, My Friends

on June 1st 2017, 7:11 am
Goodbye, My Friends

Well this is it, my friends. I will be attending my appointment at Cleveland Metro Hospital on May 30th at 10:30 a.m., and I will have proven to the medical community that I'm not psychotic and the "universe" is affecting the behavior of my central nervous system. I will soon be asking for a PET scan, so I can prove that the "universe" is suppressing nerve impulses inside my sensory organs. If you still don't understand why I'm demanding so much money for all of the scientific information I have acquired from the "universe", ask NASA if they would rather waste another $2.5 billion on the James Web Telescope, or if they'd rather speak with the "universe". Goodbye, my friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Cancellation

on June 1st 2017, 7:15 am
Cancellation

The doctor who was going to perform my steroidal back injections had to cancel my appointment, so now I'm forced to suffer even longer. I rescheduled my appointment for June 23rd at 9 a.m.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

More Complications

on June 5th 2017, 10:42 am
More Complications

I just found out that the hospital only prescribes valium for anxiety if necessary. I thought they would try to sedate me, because my mother was sedated when she received the same type of injections at a different hospital. I just found out that sedation is rarely used for steroidal back injections. I need to find some way to have a PET scan done, so I can prove to doctors what is happening to my brain. Does "anyone" have any ideas? I could really use some help right now, because I'm running out of ideas. I could tell my primary care physician that I need to see the neurologist again, because I'm missing sensory in my brain and my brain doesn't feel like it used to. I know there is something very wrong with my brain, and I really need the medical community to recognize it. Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I'm so very tired of struggling like this.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum