View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 261
View user profile

Fight for My Survival

on September 13th 2016, 3:29 pm
Please watch and share this video, my friends. My survival may depend on it.

My Facebook Page
Admin
Male Posts : 8664
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on September 14th 2016, 10:56 am
@WilliamFrankLepleyIII Please continue this in your original thread. You're my friend so I believe you and didn't lock your previous thread, but any new ones will be locked as spam. I'll go ahead and merge these messages with your previous thread.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on September 14th 2016, 1:52 pm
@Ichigofan No problem, Ichigofan. "The Truth Uncovered" is my last and most important message I'll be posting on WiiWareWave before I finally attend an appointment for EEG testing at Cleveland Metro Hospital on Sept. 19th, and the medical community will no longer be able to deny my physical condition. Expect to see my story all over the news channels, newspapers and the internet soon after. I hope you will take some time to read "The Truth Uncovered" if you haven't already. I also hope you, the staff and the other longtime members of WiiWareWave will somehow try to support my survival when the time comes. I really don't want to leave this world and my family members like this. Keep on gaming, my good friends.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Shinedown - Call Me

on September 24th 2016, 2:39 pm
Wrap me in a bolt of lightening.
Send me on my way still smiling.
Maybe that's the way I should go; straight into the mouth of the unknown.
I left a spare key on the table.
Never really thought I'd be able.
I finally put it all together, but nothing really lasts forever.
I had to make a choice that was not mine.
I had to say goodbye for the last time.
I'll always keep you inside.
You healed my heart and my life, and you know I try.
It's all that I can say, so I'll be on my way.

My Facebook Page
View user profile

The Sad Truth

on September 30th 2016, 10:00 am
The Sad Truth

"The Truth Uncovered" reveals the truth about the circumstances of my horrible situation. I hope mankind's mentality will allow for acceptance instead of discrimination. The choice mankind makes will ultimately decide the future they have on this planet. I can not make this decision for mankind; I can only open their eyes to reality. Although, I was not born to suffer unimaginably just so mankind could some day obtain the truth they have been seeking for tens of thousands of years. I have suffered far beyond human imagination, so I will not disclose anymore information without receiving what I have asked for. If I receive resistance, I will double the asking price of the knowledge I contain to $1 billion tax free. If resistance still remains, I will increase the asking price to $2 billion tax free. This is non-negotiable. The longer I am forced to suffer, the more monetary compensation I will demand for my intellectual property. Ask yourself this, who is anybody to judge a product of the "universe"? Take a good, long look in the mirror, my friends; you are also a product of the "universe". Even though my entire nervous system is metaphysical, it doesn't make me inhuman; it just makes me very different than every other human being that will have ever existed on this planet. By the way, there is now scientific evidence available to prove that I am not lying about my physical condition. I'm very sure my neurologist has already received the results of my EEG read out, because it has already been a few weeks since I attended my EEG assessment. I was actually expecting to receive a phone call from Cleveland Metro Hospital after my neurologist realized that there is no electrical activity present in my brain, but once again the medical community has neglected me. I will be calling Cleveland Metro Hospital soon to inform them that there is nothing wrong with their equipment, and I had to lie about having a seizure just to bring this to the attention of the medical community. All of my other attempts to make them aware of my physical condition failed. I never should have suffered this long. I went my entire life never knowing I was born with such an unprecedented birth defect, and now after I have struggled so long to make the medical community aware of my unbelievable physical condition, I will most likely be stripped of my human rights to survive and die peacefully. Instead of trying to correct life's mistakes like mankind usually does, life will most likely screw me over once again. But after I'm dead and gone mankind can never say I didn't try to warn them about the irreversible repercussions that will follow my death. The U.S. government and the medical community are the only thing standing between me and my survival. I can only try to warn mankind before they make an irreversible mistake and put me to death instead of facilitating my bone marrow and organ transplantation. My entire nervous system has been metaphysical for almost three and a half years now, and there is nothing that can be gained if mankind decides to put me to death just because "they" don't feel comfortable with how I exist. Ask yourself this, what reasons would the U.S. government have to not condone my survival. I'm trying to allow for mankind to retain some type of balance here on this planet, and I was never obligated to suffer like this for the future of mankind. Mankind can either help me to bring this world understanding, or they can allow me to parish like this and be left with a feeling of emptiness and nothingness in their hearts. Mankind's interpretations of the "universe" are incorrect because of the constraints that are created by the limitations of the human mind. Mankind's scientific observations can only provide themselves with a product of their own imagination. If I die before mankind comprehends reality, there will be a great depreciation in the value of mankind's future. Believe in what I say, because the truth shall set you free, my friends. It will ultimately be mankind's decision to destroy their future on this planet or not. This is why I'm asking you to please help support my bone marrow and organ transplantation before it's too late to change the future. Mankind still has a chance to move forward in a positive direction.

P.S. If I am put to death under the control of the U.S. government, just remember that mankind was given a fair chance to recover from this, and me and my family members weren't.

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Update

on October 14th 2016, 8:36 pm
I updated the post above.

My Facebook Page
Admin
Male Posts : 8664
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on October 15th 2016, 11:15 am
I heard that there's a type of mental illness that can cause these symptoms when I asked my psychiatrist on your behalf I'll try to send you the details via. PM this weekend. I can't today because I'm really busy with my pops' Birthday party. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on October 19th 2016, 4:48 pm
I just added one last statement to the "End Notes" section of "The Truth Uncovered".

My Facebook Page
View user profile

Once was Blind

on December 8th 2016, 8:12 pm
Once was Blind

I would just like to inform everyone about the truth now that reality has been allowed to sink into my mind. First of all, none of my organ tissues ever lost their ability to function, and I still have a fully functioning immune system. Although, my immune system may be very weakened at this moment, because of the unbelievable amount of stress the "universe" has been inflicting upon my body. I actually believed the information the malfunctioning "universe" informed me about my organs and my DNA, because it has been controlling my mind and affecting my reality. I haven't had the ability to think clearly for myself ever since the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32. That's why the medical community has been led to believe that I'm psychotic. I've now been informed by the "universe" that I wasn't born with any birth defects, and my genetics are as normal as anyone's. I had an EEG assessment done at the age of eight or nine, and there were no noticeable abnormalities present in the results of that testing. The "universe" actually began to malfunction before my birth during my conception, which was somehow caused by the capabilities of my brain. The "universe" has been negatively affecting the sensory in my brain ever since it began to malfunction. That's why I suffered with low self-esteem and a severe anxiety disorder for most of my life, and it's also why my heart-shaped box deteriorated from the ages of fifteen to 21. When my heart-shaped box completely disappeared at the age of 21 it was because the "universe" began to fully suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in specific regions of my brain. When the "universe" began to communicate with me at the age of 32 it was because the "universe" has become more and more dysfunctional ever since it began to malfunction, and that's why the "universe" has been affecting me worse and worse the longer I have existed. The "universe" began to suppress my brain's ability to produce nerve impulses in other regions of my brain at the age of 32, and that's why I have felt very inhuman for over two years now. The "universe" only began to torture me because of its worsening condition. The "universe" has taken control of my brain's sensory and my entire nervous system. That's why potassium chloride may be unable to stop my heart from functioning and general anesthesia may not be able to induce unconsciousness. There is no possible method to correct my neurological condition, so the "universe" will just continue to malfunction. There is only one possible method that may be able to help me survive comfortably again, and that would be to stop my heart until all of my brain activity ceases to exist, and then re-establish my heart and brain function seconds afterwards. That is the only chance I have to revert the behavior of the "universe" back to its original condition, which would allow me to survive as I once did. That's why the "universe" informed me about the specific dosages of Oxycodone and Xanax I would require to combat the effects the "universe" would continue to have on me. The "universe" has also informed me that the scientific information it has supplied me with is precisely correct, and I'm still very serious about the monetary compensation. If I'm unable to reset the dysfunctional behavior of the "universe," I'm much better off not surviving. If you're wondering why I haven't already been admitted at Cleveland Metro Hospital, it's because the "universe" has been controlling my mind. I will be forcing myself to contact the hospital very soon. Even though, my neurologist still definitely should've informed someone to contact me as soon as he noticed how unnatural the results of my EEG assessment were. Please wish me good luck, my friends. "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance."

Sincerely,
William Frank Lepley III

My Facebook Page
View user profile

on December 11th 2016, 1:30 pm
Thank you so much for all of your support, my friends. I'm not sure if it will be possible to reverse the dysfunctional behavior of this "universe". I believe that I was born with extra-perceptual abilities, and the "universe" has been discriminating against the potential of its own creation. I do remember that the world always felt very magical to me as a child, and I always had the innate ability to examine the hidden characteristics of most people's personalities. It's almost as if I'm able to see the "universe" from the outside inwards, while everyone else is only able to see the "universe" from the inside outwards.

My Facebook Page
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum