Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: A True to Life Story of Necromancy

on January 12th 2016, 9:17 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just tell me one thing. What happens if the doctors can't prove anything? What then?

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

on January 12th 2016, 9:23 pm
@RoryLee wrote:Just tell me one thing. What happens if the doctors can't prove anything? What then?

I will accept that I'm either demonically possessed, or I'm the most psychotic human being that has ever existed. I will then humble myself and resume this topic with an apology to everyone at WiiWareWave. I will also send an apology in a PM to everyone that does not currently visit WiiWareWave on a usual basis.

My Facebook Page

on January 12th 2016, 9:27 pm
Lol.
I for one hope you are wrong because I think it's creepy. I'm just glad that you are willing to accept whatever the outcome will be.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

on January 12th 2016, 9:40 pm
@RoryLee wrote:I for one hope you are wrong because I think it's creepy.

Oh, this goes very far beyond creepy, my friend. I can even accept that much.

@RoryLee wrote:I'm just glad that you are willing to accept whatever the outcome will be.

After everything that I've been through in the past year and a half, death doesn't even frighten me anymore, @RoryLee. If I can accept this fate, I can accept anything. Thank you, for actually caring. Not many people out there in this cold world would ever show as much respect and honor as you have, my friend. Most people would've read the message I posted and turned their cheek in embarrassment of the fact that they were ever associated with me. You have a very respectable and honorable personality, @RoryLee, and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. You're a very admirable person.

My Facebook Page
Admin
View user profile

on January 12th 2016, 10:52 pm
What happened to some of the other posts in the thread? scratch

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on January 12th 2016, 10:54 pm
I hope you'll get better, my friend. It pains me to see you suffering. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on January 12th 2016, 11:36 pm
@Sunny, I really appreciate that.
And after thinking about all of this and kind of letting it sink in. I believe a therapy should be something that you should consider.

Bruce Lee

Rodney Dangerfield

on January 13th 2016, 8:31 am
Ichigofan wrote:I hope you'll get better, my friend. It pains me to see you suffering. Sad

@Ichigofan
Thank you, for your dedicated concern, my friend. Just always remember, life always goes on.

@RoryLee wrote:@Sunny, I really appreciate that.

I'm sure that anyone else who knows you would say the same, @RoryLee. Let the truth be told, my friend.

@RoryLee wrote:And after thinking about all of this and kind of letting it sink in. I believe a therapy should be something that you should consider.

I've already been mentally institutionalized three times since I last posted in the "My Final Goodbye" topic, @RoryLee. They prescribed me two different psychiatric medications, but they had zero effect on my situation.

I highly doubt I'm suffering from mental illnesses/disorders. I've been hearing hundreds of different voices ranging from little, adorable children's voices to very deep, frightening demonic voices. And I know you don't hear hundreds of different distinct voices when you have schizophrenia. I also know that the extremely frightening, torturous, unnatural sensations that I've been experiencing in my brain and throughout my body aren't being caused by a neurological disorder, because I've already done extensive research online.

My Facebook Page

on January 13th 2016, 3:33 pm

My Facebook Page

on January 13th 2016, 5:45 pm
@Sunny I posted something yesterday but i guess the thread was locked... So my couple of paragraphs are gone. Any how i read your book too ha, there were tons of things i didnt understand due to not studying in those departments but i can get the gist of it all. In the end we are all just happy to know what we thought happen concerning a dire situation hasnt come to light.

You say this stuff is to be public knowledge here soon or later ? That would indeed be something im sure alot of peeps would care to read about. What ever your going through sounds like it would be too much for the average person to deal with daily. Your a real trooper through it all thats for sure. I hope you find what you need, life is precious even more so when experience such things like so that could hamper your lifestyle to such a degree. Glad to see you alive and kicking after that long absence, dont be a stranger my friend, take it easy and live well !
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum