Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down

Total Votes : 0          

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

3 - Flight of Indigo Series Hub and Incognes Guidebook - By GeekyGamerZack (POLL NOW OPEN!) Empty Flight of Indigo Series Hub and Incognes Guidebook - By GeekyGamerZack (POLL NOW OPEN!)

January 10th 2016, 5:24 pm
Well, it's that time again, where I unveil the next chapter of the Chromaicora Adventures! The next three series, Mask of Akanius, Shell of Thal and Flight of Indigo, are to be "broadcast" at the same time, with new episodes on different days of the week. Today, though, I thought I'd give you something slightly different. Not only is it the opening scene of the entire series, but it is also a glimpse at an epic encounter towards the end of the major story arc! Enjoy! Wink

Spoiler:

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on January 15th 2016, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

3 - Flight of Indigo Series Hub and Incognes Guidebook - By GeekyGamerZack (POLL NOW OPEN!) Empty Re: Flight of Indigo Series Hub and Incognes Guidebook - By GeekyGamerZack (POLL NOW OPEN!)

January 15th 2016, 3:38 pm
The main characters of the first three seasons each have different accents: Zed's is Australian, Alph's is American and Shelley's is English. I'm seriously considering the possibility of making Sky's accent Scottish, just for something a little bit different, so I thought I'd throw open a poll to see if anyone else thinks it's a good idea. If enough people are in favour of this, then it'll be a sure thing! 3 - Flight of Indigo Series Hub and Incognes Guidebook - By GeekyGamerZack (POLL NOW OPEN!) 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)