Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Stability?

Maintenance - Nintendo Network: Extended Maintenance Set To Occur On January 11th. 630x10

Nintendo and scheduled maintenance occur quite frequently so normally when it is announced we don't think much of it, but next week's maintenance is slightly different. Normally the maintenance only lasts 1-5 hours, but next week some of Nintendo's online services will be down for 10+ hours.

The maintenance will last from Monday, January 11 at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern until Tuesday, January 12 at 3am Pacific / 6am Eastern.

For Europe the maintenance will last from Tuesday, 12 January at 1am UK / 2am CET to Tuesday, 12 January 11am UK / 12pm CET.

Do you think that it might have something to do with Nintendo's upcoming rewards service? We'd love to see your thoughts in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

#WiiU #3DS #NintendoNetwork #eShop #Maintenance

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
Ten hours?! I'd be very surprised if it turns out to be merely for stability reasons! Surprised
KokorOtaku
I hope its at bare minimum WiiWare on eShop finally
RyanNerdyGamer
Minato wrote:I hope its at bare minimum WiiWare on eShop finally
That's almost exactly what I'd like, with just one major difference:

GeekyGamerZack wrote:I hope it's at bare minimum GCN on eShop finally. Happy
Amufungal
Something is clearly going to come of next week's maintenance. Smile
KeAfan7
The maintenance times have changed, now the NNID features will be down for 13 hours on January 11th! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
Okay, now I'm convinced something's up...
KokorOtaku
hmm... I hope VC crossbuy will happen this year, the diagram they showed back in Oct. hinted to that, it would be great if that came from this maintenance
Staroceancrazy
@Ichigofan Th-thirteen hours of maintenance! Surprised
KeAfan7
Yeah, I think something really big is on the way! Wink
Grumblevolcano
The eshop was down for a short while this morning, but otherwise Nintendo's online components remained online during the entirety of the maintenance.
RyanNerdyGamer
So nothing huge, then... Bored/What the...?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)