Go down

The Inazuma Eleven Series: Is It Any Good? Empty The Inazuma Eleven Series: Is It Any Good?

on January 4th 2016, 8:39 pm
I've really been enjoying Yo-Kai Watch, and it's made me curious about other games developed by Level-5. I've seen a lot of things relating to the Inazuma Eleven series, and I was wondering if the games are any good. Has anyone else played them, and if so what can you tell me about them? Thanks in advance. Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

The Inazuma Eleven Series: Is It Any Good? Empty Re: The Inazuma Eleven Series: Is It Any Good?

on January 13th 2016, 2:16 pm
Based upon your personality and your gaming preferences, I think you would really enjoy the series. I would begin with the first game that was released on the 3DS eShop.

My Facebook Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum