Go down

A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts

on December 18th 2015, 1:42 pm
Does anyone know if you can have the same Nintendo Account on multiple 3DS consoles? Thanks in advance. Smile

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

Re: A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts

on December 18th 2015, 2:54 pm
Nope. I tried to with my old 3DS so my Wii U, 3DS, and 2DS would have the same account, but it can't be done according to Nintendo Customer Service. Neutral

on December 18th 2015, 3:40 pm
maybe in the future, the problem with that is, its way too easy to fake... imagine giving a bunch of friends your password so the can log in to :/ this way it keeps it spacific

on December 18th 2015, 4:18 pm
It's bad enough I need two NNIDs to make the most of both my 2DS consoles, but adding Nintendo Accounts to the mix? That's going to complicate things even further, as I imagine having two Nintendo Accounts is completely out of the question... Bored/What the...?

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum