Go down

[resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online! Empty [resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online!

on December 17th 2015, 12:18 am
Nintendo's online servers are down due to high volumes of traffic...what's going on? This is just like the time that Pokemon Bank released except nothing big has released since X at the beginning of the month...[resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online! 1625187496

Anyways discuss about this issue in this notice thread!

Last edited by Reanfan on July 16th 2018, 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

[resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online! Rukiafan7

[resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online! Empty Re: [resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online!

on December 17th 2015, 1:48 am
Are you absolutely certain it was a DDoS attack?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

[resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online! Empty Re: [resolved] Notice: Nintendo Network Servers Back Online!

on December 17th 2015, 5:36 am
"Possible" The high volume of traffic part seems odd, given the fact that the issue started when most people in NA/EU were either sleeping or at work/school. Neutral

on December 18th 2015, 12:23 am
The servers got fixed this morning, but being the dummy I am I totally forgot to update this notice. Embarassed

on December 18th 2015, 2:00 pm
Ichigofan wrote:The servers got fixed this morning
Awesome! Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum