View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 4216
View user profile

Re: [solved]@Kushina

on March 2nd 2016, 7:52 pm
the message is the same just my facebook profile is of Rhythm Tengoku

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing and has a Switch) and wants to add me
View user profile

on March 10th 2016, 8:58 pm
Please if you can... make a new account on WiiWareWave... or start a backkoggery (link in my signatre) and post a message on my backloggery OR create a Facebook using your name (first and last) and I'll look you up or just look for me my last name starts with the same letter as yours and has a Rhythmy profile pic Wink Please I REALLY need to talk to you :'(

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing and has a Switch) and wants to add me
View user profile

on March 14th 2016, 4:47 pm
@Kushina I think I found you on Facebook, but to be sure... could you change your profile pic to Kushina so I know its you... I'll add you once the pic changes. Love chu

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum