Admin
View user profile

Re: [solved]@Kushina

on January 3rd 2016, 12:47 am
Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on January 4th 2016, 9:35 pm
please... anything just one comment on backloggery... just so we have a plan on where and when we can met up someday... @Kushina where are you? i'm so heart broken

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on January 11th 2016, 5:59 pm
@Kushina PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA MY BACKLOGGERY IN THE LINK BELOW!

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on January 16th 2016, 11:28 am
Are you seeing these posts, are you having trouble making a backloggery? Please I need something... I miss my cute Kokoro no Tomo and I want to see you soon Sad

on January 25th 2016, 7:55 pm
@Kushina If you are able, please try to start a new account on here or start a facebook (ill look you up) or find me on miiverse using your 3DS and send me a message on one of my posts!!!! PLEASE Sad

on January 28th 2016, 1:19 pm
@Kushina look for me on Facebook, you know my name, type the first initial of your last name, and serch for the pic of a certain newcomer in smash

on February 2nd 2016, 5:35 pm
Please @Kushina make a Facebook or Backloggery so I can find you and talk to you, I can look you up on facebook if you have one... please I wanna talk to you for Valentines day Sad

on February 11th 2016, 9:10 pm
I feel so sad I wont be able to talk to you on Valentines day Sad @Kushina PLEASE let me find you on Facebook or backloggery and use your real name Please, i dont know how much longer i can take this

on February 18th 2016, 10:16 am
@KUSHINA please make a Facebook or Backloggery so I can talk to you, use your name so I can find you easier

on February 25th 2016, 12:52 pm
@Kushina please make a FaceBook or Backloggery so I can find you and talk to you and plan out how i'm going to meet you in Kyoto, because I seriously dont know where you'd be at when i go to Japan. I know your name so i can find you easy on Facebook just look for my name, my last name starts with the same letter as yours and I have a Pic of the final newcomer in smash

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum