View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 4229
View user profile

Re: [solved]@Kushina

on December 4th 2015, 3:23 pm
@Kushina If you can please make a Backloggery and find me @otacon (im playing Xenoblade X, Bravley Default, ect. and use the Japanese names to keep track. Also you could add @Rukiafan and @GamerZack as well to at least talk to one of us, I will however ask you a question or 2 that only the real you would know just incase someone tries to impersonate you... I love you

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 1315
View user profile

on December 4th 2015, 4:22 pm
You don't suppose something bad happened to her?
I hope she's okay! pale

View user profile

on December 4th 2015, 6:23 pm
@staroceancrazy I hope nothing bad happened to her. I'm really worried, she seems to not have seen my posts yet. Crying or Very sad please please please @Kushina post on my backloggery ASAP

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
View user profile

on December 7th 2015, 8:41 pm
Sad

View user profile

on December 8th 2015, 7:42 pm
I truly miss my Kokoro no Tomo

View user profile

on December 12th 2015, 9:32 pm
I cant sleep, I cant stop thinking about you, I miss reading your posts they made me feel so happy and lucky... but now... I'm too sad

Admin
Male Posts : 8687
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on December 12th 2015, 9:54 pm
@passioNATE Chatbox on the double...it's about Kushina...

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View user profile

on December 12th 2015, 11:51 pm
sorry I wasnt able to chat @Ichigofan

View user profile

on December 12th 2015, 11:59 pm
message it to me on Miiverse please... I'm so scared

View user profile

on December 16th 2015, 9:40 pm
please @Kushina... make 2016 great for me Crying or Very sad

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum