Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic

[solved]@Kushina

on November 23rd 2015, 8:37 pm
Please if you get on wiiwarewave and see this... Come to the website in my signature".. I miss talking to you Crying or Very sad

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

Re: [solved]@Kushina

on November 24th 2015, 11:57 am
@passioNATE I just tacked "stickied" this thread, I'll keep it tacked until the end of the year. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on November 26th 2015, 9:18 pm
Thanks @Ichigo

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on November 28th 2015, 9:15 pm
:'( Its still not working

on November 30th 2015, 7:23 pm
please see this @Kushina-Chan... I'm getting worried and confused... Need to figure it out

on November 30th 2015, 7:24 pm
I'm worried about her too.
She used to be so cheerful and was a really active member. D:

on December 1st 2015, 12:35 am
She really was...

Admin
View user profile

on December 1st 2015, 11:33 am
@passioNATE I found out that she might be a member of Nintendo Everything, but that Kushina account has become inactive as well. Sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on December 1st 2015, 4:20 pm
I cant make an Account on Nintendo Eveything

on December 2nd 2015, 9:39 pm
I'm hoping you see this @Kushina... somehow... someday... I'll move to Kyoto and meet you in person :Floods the internet with his tears:

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum