View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Hurrah!

Nintendo has finally announced their next Nintendo Direct which will be covering upcoming 3DS and Wii U titles! With the rumoured Zelda: Twilight Princess HD there could be some available after the direct content!

The Nintendo Direct will aire this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 11pm CET. Each region will showcase a slightly different line-up of games.

We will broadcast the Nintendo Direct live just above our chatbox! Are you excited about this upcoming Nintendo Direct? And what games do you think will be showcased or announced in the broadcast? Let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

Nintendo Badge Arcade is out in NA now... I was expecting it to be an "after direct" moment
Awesome Exclamation
I will definitely join the chatbox during the direct! Very Happy
sadly i have to work when its live.... I hope I can watch it without there being anything spoiled
I'll be in the chatbox as well, but I should really watch the European Direct rather than the NA one.
Are your bodies ready? Wink
@Gamergy Where's the recap article?! @GamerZack87 Could you please write a recap article for the European Nintendo Direct broadcast? Thanks in advance! Wink
Ichigofan wrote:Could you please write a recap article for the European Nintendo Direct broadcast? Thanks in advance! Wink
Sure thing! I'm a little busy - not to mention exhausted - at the moment, but I'll throw one together once I regain my composure.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum