View previous topicView next topic
View user profile
They're gonna go fast!

Famitsu has just reported that Sega will be pulling Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 from the Wii Virtual Console. Only the Mega Drive/Genesis games are being pulled, and only the Wii VC. Other Sonic games have not yet been reported to be pulled, but it seems unlikely they will be pulled.

These two games will officially be pulled from the Wii VC on October 30th, so there's just a few hours left to get them. Both of these titles can be bought on the 3DS eShop in enhanced 3D classics form.

Source from Nintendo Life

Direct source from Twitter
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

That's a little disappointing, but at least they're available on the 3DS eShop.
I still haven't purchased the first two Sonic titles since my first Wii died, so I guess I won't be playing them on my Wii U...ever. Oh well, at least I still have Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles through the Wii Virtual Console Service.
Ichigofan wrote:Oh well, at least I still have Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles through the Wii Virtual Console Service.
Lock 'em both together and you have my favourite old-school Sonic game. sonic
Daaaang I wasn't expecting the Sonic The Hedgehog games to be the first Genesis games to be removed from the Wii Shop! Surprised
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum