Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Gamergy
Gamergy
Are they back?

Wikipedia and eShop dropping hints on a possible Nintendo Direct in October Maxresdefault

If you load up your Wii U and go to the eShop the Nintendo Direct section is available to view! Also according to Wikipedia under the month of October it says "TBA" while all the months that had no directs say "No presentations" under each month without a direct. These two events bring up the suspicion of a Nintendo Direct happening soon, so keep an eye out for the announcement!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
I thought the WiiU had a direct section already? But I would love a direct showing club Nintendos successor very soon
KeAfan7
passioNATE wrote:I thought the WiiU had a direct section already? But I would love a direct showing club Nintendos successor very soon
It did, but the section disappeared after Iwata's death. Now it's returned on the Wii U eShop. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Awesome! Wikipedia and eShop dropping hints on a possible Nintendo Direct in October 631737971
KokorOtaku
A lot of maintance is happening tonight as well as Nintendo of Europe website disign changing... Hmmm
KeAfan7
Hmm? Interesting indeed. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Indeed. Could we be in for a spot of Nintendo Direct, chaps?
KokorOtaku
well nothing this week... hopefully NXt week we can see the new loyalty program with Crossbuy VC/indie/other games on both like NES Remix with the 3DS version getting DLC from the WiiU version plus other Remixes like Pac-Man, Mega Man 1-6, Earthbound Beginnings, Zapper games and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon... ok maybe I dream too big but it would be great for more NES Remix stuff
KokorOtaku
hmm more big maintenance on Monday
KokorOtaku
so a Twilight Princess HD, Other M, Galaxy 1, Skyward Sword, Wario Land Shake, Strikers Charged, 1080, MK64, SM64DS, and Star Fox 64 file was found in WiiU eShop by someone just looking through the data of the eShop... could these all be coming soon, possible through a direct?
KingreX32
Persoally I woldnt call Wikipedia a credible news source.
RyanNerdyGamer
passioNATE wrote:so a Twilight Princess HD, Other M, Galaxy 1, Skyward Sword, Wario Land Shake, Strikers Charged, 1080, MK64, SM64DS, and Star Fox 64 file was found in WiiU eShop by someone just looking through the data of the eShop... could these all be coming soon, possible through a direct?
I've yet to play these two Zelda titles, so their addition would be fantastic! victory
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)