Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin
Animal Spirits!

eShop: Deer God Will Be Hitting The Wii U eShop This December! Deer-g10

Indie developer Mobot Studio has announced that their upcoming Wii U eShop title Deer God will be hitting the Wii U eShop just in time for the holidays this December! Here's the official description of the game:

Game Description wrote:Game Description:

The Deer God is a breathtaking 3D pixel art adventure that will challenge your religion and your platforming skills. It’s a game about survival, reincarnation, and karma; all set in a unique 3D pixelized world. Feast your eyes on the beautiful lighting, day and night system, and vast landscapes. Become one of the most beautiful animals on planet earth. LIVE AS A DEER. SURVIVE AS A DEER.

Features:

Like a Star @ heaven Gorgeous 3D pixel art world to explore
Like a Star @ heaven Various animals and characters to interact with across multiple quests
Like a Star @ heaven Unique Night and Day system
Like a Star @ heaven Tons of items to find and use
Like a Star @ heaven Reincarnate into other animals
Like a Star @ heaven Use the power of statues and level up your antlers
Like a Star @ heaven Find secrets and solve ancient puzzles
Like a Star @ heaven Follow an interesting and dark story line
Like a Star @ heaven Amazing Original Soundtrack by Evan Gipson.

Are you looking forward to this game's holiday release on the Wii U eShop? Let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!

Source: Nintendo Everything.

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
on September 28th 2015, 5:44 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I have been keeping an eye on this one as it appears to be a promising game lol. Smile
December isn't a very good month for an indie game to be released, but hopefully it'll still sell a reasonable number of units lol. Smile
Amufungal
I'm anxiously awaiting the release of this game since I'm a backer. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum