Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

Chrom, Lucina, Fiora, and COS-MOS are going to be playable characters in Project X Zone 2 Empty Chrom, Lucina, Fiora, and COS-MOS are going to be playable characters in Project X Zone 2

September 21st 2015, 8:09 pm
I don't have much time right now so I'll get straight to the point with my source: http://nintendoeverything.com/project-x-zone-2-adds-fire-emblems-chrom-and-lucina-xenoblades-fiora-xenosagas-kos-mos/

This might be better news than The Flash being renewed for another season...BAZINGA! lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Chrom, Lucina, Fiora, and COS-MOS are going to be playable characters in Project X Zone 2 Empty Re: Chrom, Lucina, Fiora, and COS-MOS are going to be playable characters in Project X Zone 2

September 22nd 2015, 2:10 pm
LOVE IT! but I still need to play through Project X Zone, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Xenoblade...

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)