Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites? Empty Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites?

on September 9th 2015, 7:23 pm
Which starter Pokémon do you like best? Evolutions of starters can be included, as can corner-case starters such as Eevee and Pikachu.

I'll start with my favourite starters in National Pokédex order:

●Bulbasaur
●Charizard
●Wartortle
●Bayleef
●Cyndaquil
●Feraligatr
●Sceptile
●Combusken
●Mudkip
●Grotle
●Infernape
●Tepig
●Dewott
●Chesnaught
●Froakie

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on December 23rd 2015, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites? Empty Re: Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites?

on September 13th 2015, 8:24 pm
My top three would be.

Squirtle.
Chikarita. "I know that I misspelled its name".
and Torchic. Wink

Admin

Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites? Empty Re: Which Starter Pokémon Are Your Favourites?

on October 4th 2015, 10:36 am
Bulbasaur all the way.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum