View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
Big Update, Possible Direct!

WiiWareWave member @Kushina sent us a news tip earlier that a major 3DS system was incoming and it turns out she was correct! The 3DS OS is now at version 10.0.0-27 and major behind the scenes updates to the system's security functionality as well as a significant boost to the system's processors! Most games now load at least twice as fast and in-game loading screens are much shorter even on the 2DS!

Could this boost in stability be the precursor to new VC systems for the 3DS? Only time will tell, but there's a rumoured Nintendo Direct that could be happening on Thursday! The source of this rumour is Famitsu so it does seem plausible that the rumour is true.

What do you think of this latest update? Let us know in our comments below!

Update: For those wondering the update is no longer available at the moment so it seems Nintendo accidentally released the system update a bit early. Though it seems likely that it'll be available again right after this afternoon's eShop maintenance.

Another Update: The update is now officially available globally!

Last edited by Ichigofan on September 9th 2015, 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

It would be great! Of course a lot of people already know what I want most out of this Very Happy end region lock or Crossbuy... Or both
To sum it up in one word, FGFVVGHFHJVMLHJFDJDHFNCBJNRDHP!! Shocked
Update: For those wondering the update is no longer available at the moment so it seems Nintendo accidentally released the system update a bit early. Though it seems likely that it'll be available again right after this afternoon's eShop maintenance.
Woo the big 10.0.0 update is finally here!
@Rukia I got mine updated! yet see nothing ATM... though Thursday could be a possibility, plus Japan is about to get their VC titles tonight soon
It'd be amazing if Japan gets EarthBound 2 (Mother 3) tonight, just before an international release! :ryuka:
I is sad nothing came about as of now Sad 8.0 also ended up not doing anything... so does that mean only odd numbered updates wil do something big?
@PassioNATE the update was major, but it only addressed problems that allowed users to soft mod their 3DSes.
The new download update for PAL territories this week only lists games for the Wii U eShop. This makes me think that there will be something new for 3DS owners to download this week, which the v10 update might have added...
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum